Guns are great, great for killing, maiming and used for fun.

And yet the 2nd A. with the "shall not be infringed" is based on Arms, and the federal government does infringe on many Arms. Your comment states the Rights of the People should be allowed to own, possess and have in their custody and control fragmentation grenades, service to air missiles, and other weapons of war. Those four words are not enforced, and for good reasons.
So you admit that the fucking government doesn't obey the law and abuses the Bill of Rights? Thanks. Many of us have been saying that for years.

Hopefully this New York case the Supremes have agreed to review will force the Fed, States and Locals to apply strict scrutiny to the right to keep and bear arms and that will put an end to all this lawlessness from the government.

doesnt mean black supporters of trump are beating asians,,
You tried to say it was a black Obama supporter. So you want us to forget how for 4 years you bragged that Trump was going to win because he had won over sooooo many new black supporters. But now you can't imagine that one of your black Trump supporters did this? After the white Trump supporters stormed the capitol and after white Trump supporters tried to kidnap my governor and now defend them on USMB?

You can keep your shotguns. Only 5 shell max capacity though. LOL. Hell I'd only let you own a muzzleloader. 1 round. Barney Fife style.

We aren't asking you what we can keep, and already own more than you would like to allow.
Since you literally have nothing to offer as a compromise ... Go Pound Sand ... :auiqs.jpg:

You are so full of shit.
He's just mad because the guns he's talking about are very heavily regulated

A Class III/NFA item is a firearm or firearm accessory that is regulated by the ATF in accordance with the National Firearms Act of 1986. These items include Full Auto machine guns, silencers, short barrel rifles and shotguns, etc.

We aren't asking you what we can keep, and already own more than you would like to allow.
Since you literally have nothing to offer as a compromise ... Go Pound Sand ... :auiqs.jpg:

Not looking to take yours away. Just good luck buying a new one in the future. You can pass your relic down to your grandkids who won't be able to afford the ammo goober.

You aren't asking but we're telling.

why don't they enforce the 30,000+ laws on the books, instead of creating new ones criminals will ignore anyway?
Simple, the law is there to weaken the second amendment until it is more or less voided.

The Op has no intention of enforcing the laws they are already granted and want more laws to enforce the police state they envision for the future generations.

Take a moment and ask the Op what type of background checks do they prefer and does it include psychological evaluation and using the flawed No-Fly list?

The watch how quickly they will get defend about how things like that can be weaponized against the average citizen and how it would deny honest citizens their constitutional right…

You tried to say it was a black Obama supporter. So you want us to forget how for 4 years you bragged that Trump was going to win because he had won over sooooo many new black supporters. But now you can't imagine that one of your black Trump supporters did this? After the white Trump supporters stormed the capitol and after white Trump supporters tried to kidnap my governor and now defend them on USMB?
I didnt brag trump was going to win for 4 yrs,, in fact I didnt even vote for him and hoped he lost and a constitutionalist won,,

your TDS is controlling you,, you should seek help for it,,

Forum List

Back