Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

Getting rid of guns is a moot topic; we have the right to bear arms. If they were outlawed, that would only give incentive for lucrative, violent, black market activity - like the dumb ass drug war; the deleterious effects would multiply!

If you really want to fight the violence, every non predator needs to be able to have guns to protect themselves from the predators - it works! The gangs need to be dealt with severely - execute all the MF as far as I am concerned. Blacks, and hispanics clearly gravitate towards gangs for whatever reasons? Maybe it's less intelligence, or they have a chip on their shoulders, or it is in their DNA - I don't really give a shit. Everyone has the duty to do the best they can with what they've got.

I do know that the liberal ideology of entitlements, and the fairness bullshit perpetuates the irresponsible; personal responsibility should be preeminently taught.

So you want to disarm Blacks?:confused:

yeah cause you dumb asses are killing the wrong people.start killing white peeps and see how long you last. All of you gangbangers are a bunch of puzzys.

Go fuck yourself faggot, I am no gang banger.

Don't Lie High_Gravity, us white people can tell by your avatar photo that you are black, you are wearing a ball cap and are most likely not in sports, and judging by the back ground window you are in a nice house .................... the house that YOU AND YOUR HOMEY'S invaded to burglarize some good white folks .............. yea, your a gang banger.

yeah cause you dumb asses are killing the wrong people.start killing white peeps and see how long you last. All of you gangbangers are a bunch of puzzys.

Don't Lie High_Gravity, us white people can tell by your avatar photo that you are black, you are wearing a ball cap and are most likely not in sports, and judging by the back ground window you are in a nice house .................... the house that YOU AND YOUR HOMEY'S invaded to burglarize some good white folks .............. yea, your a gang banger.

Us white people? are you the spokesman for the white race?

No he isn't.

However he may well be the spokeman for the hate-filled losers who feel the need to tear down others so that their pathetic lives seem less pathetic.

This is pathetic.:lame2:

The only reason the Chris Dorner murders were even covered is to support them, not to condemn them.

I agree. See the contrast between the pictures they showed of Zimmerman and Dorner! Zimmerman mug shot from years prior show a disgustingly fat, incoherent looking thug (which was FAR from who he was), but Dorner appears to be well put together, happy and sane in his military uniform in front of the US flag (not the INSANE MURDER he was)!

But I disagree that blacks are the issue. It's the liberal mentality that has enslaved the black community that is the real culprit!

george-zimmerman2.jpg

chris-dorner-300.jpg

Last edited:

LOL, I bet HG wishes he got Rando's salary. LOL I wish I did also!

I guess Tsoul proved why they put the first three letters into ASSumption!

No he isn't.

However he may well be the spokeman for the hate-filled losers who feel the need to tear down others so that their pathetic lives seem less pathetic.

Is that what you just did in your remark? How ironic, just saying!

We'd all be much safer for sure. And you weren't talking about selling them guns, but simply disarming them. Great fucking idea.

Next, we get all the fertilizer away from rednecks. :D

How do you "simply disarm" anyone? educate me please.

How to disarm blacks?

v-a-s-e-c-t-o-m-y

Ah so there we go, everyones open for insults except your precious Palestinians eh?:cuckoo:

Putting people into groups and projecting the behavior of individuals on the group is dangerous stuff. People are just people. As soon as you get to know individuals from any group, the truth comes out. They're just not that different from you.
Å

People are just people.

Treating one group b etter than another because of skin color is racism and the government does this. Seems the only party that believes in this is the Democratic Party.

I believe everyone deserves to be treated the same. However, Obama doesn't. He treats specific groups better than others. This is racist. Liberals feel that voting Democrat gives them the a pass on their racism.

If gang bangers did not have guns, they would be using swords, spears, and knives!

Forum List

Back