GUNS must GO

Saying "guns must go" is pretty silly. Whether I personally would want a gun or not, they're protected by the Second Amendment. The conditions of ownership aside, absent a repeal of the second, it's entitled to the same protection as any other constitutional provision.

does chris know his patch is being usurped?

I thought that WAS Chris, just using a different name.

Comparing deaths resulting from the use of a gun to those resulting from car accidents is the last refuge of the gold-tooth, beer-belly, pick up truck driving, baseball cap wearing, member of the right wing conservative lunatic fringe groups that are destroying the USA. If that's the best you can do sonny than I suggest you continue to support the NRA because thay are the only wack-jobs who will tolerate your insane points of view.

Let me just jump in here and thank you for giving us a demonstration of what you consider to be "logically refuting the point". You may now return to humping moose or whatever the hell it is you do for fun in Canada.

To those of you who continually attack the thought of repealing the 2nd Amendment. What if it were your child that was gunned down by somebody exercising his or her "right to bear arms"?

To those of you who continually attack the thought of legal gun ownership, what if it were YOUR child that was killed by an intruder while you watched helplessly because you didn't have a gun? What if it was your daughter who was raped and strangled with her own pantyhose in an alley because she didn't have a gun? Happens a lot more often than legal gun owners shooting children, moron.

To those of you who continually attack the thought of repealing the 2nd Amendment. What if it were your child that was gunned down by somebody exercising his or her "right to bear arms"?

To those of you who continually attack the thought of legal gun ownership, what if it were YOUR child that was killed by an intruder while you watched helplessly because you didn't have a gun? What if it was your daughter who was raped and strangled with her own pantyhose in an alley because she didn't have a gun? Happens a lot more often than legal gun owners shooting children, moron.

the canucks must think the murderers and rapists are the true victims.

the canucks must think the murderers and rapists are the true victims.

Well, then, they're welcome to them. Just let us know if they want them shipped by train, bus, or dump truck.

There is nothing wrong with gun ownership, but when anyone suggests sensible regulations like banning assault rifles or local background checks, gun nuts start squealing like a stuck pig.

There is nothing wrong with gun ownership, but when anyone suggests sensible regulations like banning assault rifles or local background checks, gun nuts start squealing like a stuck pig.

No that was you squealing when Clinton didn't use any lube.

Insulting someone you don't know on a message board is pretty pathetic, don't you think?

Insulting someone you don't know on a message board is pretty pathetic, don't you think?

then you should stop insulting veterans and gunowners on this board, now shouldn't you, Monica?

i tried to tell ya he would get wind of this.....

Perhaps one of you enlightened NRA backers could explain to me why it is necessary to carry a concealed handgun? Is it the colored people you fear, the caucasian drug smuggler, perhaps it's the latino car thief, or is it the state trooper who pulls you over for speaking, or the Muslim woman exercising her right to freedom of religion by wearing a veil....what is it?

Perhaps one of you enlightened NRA backers could explain to me why it is necessary to carry a concealed handgun? Is it the colored people you fear, the caucasian drug smuggler, perhaps it's the latino car thief, or is it the state trooper who pulls you over for speaking, or the Muslim woman exercising her right to freedom of religion by wearing a veil....what is it?

assholes from canada, mostly.

Yuke...you have ignored many questions asked of you so far.....why should anyone answer you?.....

Yuke...you have ignored many questions asked of you so far.....why should anyone answer you?.....

Hairry,
Ask a mature, reasoned question and I will share my wisdom with you. On the other hand if questions presented to me are childish and illogical I wont answer.

Yak-Off .... First grow up, then actually read those posts we made with logical reasons and facts to defend the right to carry guns ... then maybe, just maybe, stop hating America, or at least stop hating the US. Of course a catholic false god lover would not want everyone to be able to resist any tyranny anyway ... it's how your church has operated for centuries.

Kitty,

How did you get from defending the 2nd Amendment to attacking the Roman Catholic Church?

Kitty,

How did you get from defending the 2nd Amendment to attacking the Roman Catholic Church?

Not attacking, knowing history. Perhaps when you become interested in facts instead of propaganda you may be able to learn it. The catholic tyrants are known for disarming the "peasants" in history to keep them from overthrowing their appointed leaders in the governments they control ... so it's no wonder they have you fooled (since they fooled you into believing them at all) into thinking that guns are bad.

Forum List

Back