Gutfeld get's it right. - America: The land of spectators.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Take a look at this opening monologue by Gutfeld.
This is dead on. And it doesn't matter what political party you favor - there is nothing to argue against.
I am old enough to remember everything he talks about. Unfortunately most people in this country are not. And do no remember America any different than it is now. A nation of spineless spectators. When a crowd of people see a single person, or a few people doing something wrong and outrageous - EVEN IF AN INNOCENT PERSON IS BEING ATTACKED - they do not help. The grab their phones so they can quickly upload it to social media to get likes.

Take a look at this opening monologue by Gutfeld.
This is dead on. And it doesn't matter what political party you favor - there is nothing to argue against.
I am old enough to remember everything he talks about. Unfortunately most people in this country are not. And do no remember America any different than it is now. A nation of spineless spectators. When a crowd of people see a single person, or a few people doing something wrong and outrageous - EVEN IF AN INNOCENT PERSON IS BEING ATTACKED - they do not help. The grab their phones so they can quickly upload it to social media to get likes.

Personally I'm glad someone grabbed their phone a videoed derek chauvin and his murder.

Its all vanity. Its disgusting. An entire nation obsessed with taking pictures, feverishly, desperately uploading pictures of their perfect lives on social media platforms, always typing, looking at their phone. Needing that "like" that pat on the back, that complement, desperately yearning.......................

Forum List

Back