Guy thinks he's a moth

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
And he's in a dentists office. The dentist asks him what he wants and the guy says, I think I'm a moth. So the dentists says, you need to see a psychiatrist! I know I do the guy says and the dentist says, then what are you doing here? They guy says, the light was on.

And he's in a dentists office. The dentist asks him what he wants and the guy says, I think I'm a moth. So the dentists says, you need to see a psychiatrist! I know I do the guy says and the dentist says, then what are you doing here? They guy says, the light was on.
There's a poor toothless fellow, doesn't even have a tongue or jawbone left for dentures to speak of, at the psychiatrist's office. The light? That's right. He was high on laughing gas, and that was that nightclub blacklight to set the composite filling, in one of the teeth he doesn't even have anymore. Now he's being put away in the mental hospital for the rest of his life, because he might be a deemed a danger to himself or the dentist, or if he can't take care of himself anymore.

If he identifies as a moth, then he is a moth.

There's a poor toothless fellow, doesn't even have a tongue or jawbone left for dentures to speak of, at the psychiatrist's office. The light? That's right. He was high on laughing gas, and that was that nightclub blacklight to set the composite filling, in one of the teeth he doesn't even have anymore. Now he's being put away in the mental hospital for the rest of his life, because he might be a deemed a danger to himself or the dentist, or if he can't take care of himself anymore.
What drugs are you doing right now?

• Banned
Can I be re-assigned as a squirrel? They look like they have a lot of fun jumping from tree to tree.
No all squirrel assignments have to be made by the big giant head.

What sort of controlled substances do you deal on public forums anyways? Or is that the "dark web" with TOR and crypto currencies?
When they post such incoherent crap as you did above, there is no telling what drugs they might be on.

Forum List

Back