Gypsy and Tramp my rosellas

You're a coward.

ROFL

Izatrite?

She isn't a wild animal.

She is a bird who was raised by a breeder and hand feed from the time she hatched. She was raised in safety and well fed.

There is nothing even remotely "wild" about her.

You are an idiot.

Nature is cruel and capricious. In the wild, a Cockatiel in Austrailia may live 5 years. In America, they won't last winter.

As with most leftists, you think in cartoon images, lacking the capacity to reason.

Bet you call yourself a christian, don't you.

That's what "christians" do. Out of one side of your mouth, you praise the idol you worship while, at the very same time, you happily torture the animals you believe he created.
And like most who are small of mind, you are a bigot to boot.

Are you in PETA? Do you murder people's pets to "free" them?

Puddly's bird education came straight from;

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/...et and tools/Jasmineandsnoop1_zps000df42d.jpg

Dogs were domesticated many generations ago. Birds are still wild animals. Keeping them in cages doesn't change that.

You might want to read the "posting photos" thread in the Announcement's forum.

Or not.

Dogs were domesticated many generations ago. Birds are still wild animals. Keeping them in cages doesn't change that.

Or not.

You are mentally retarded, Pillowbite.

Birds have been kept as pets for thousands of years.

Blackbeard didn't have a skunk on his shoulder.

Or not.

Pillowbite, you are a retard.

Birds have been kept as pets for thousands of years. That wasn't a skunk on Blackbeard's shoulder...

Of and "wild animal?" I have a Dingo, moron.

So, keeping birds in cages makes it okay to keep birds in cages.

And, you have a Dingo? That explains a lot.

Now, please, get some counseling for your sexual shortcomings.

So, keeping birds in cages makes it okay to keep birds in cages.

And, you have a Dingo? That explains a lot.

Now, please, get some counseling for your sexual shortcomings.

You know Puddly Pillowbite, you have been a general retard leftist, since I first encountered you. Now that I find out that you are a PETA fool - I realize that you actually are, clinically insane.

I love animals, and they love me. But I am sane, so I grasp that there is a difference between animals and humans.

Because you have bad wiring in your brain, you lack the reasoning skills requisite to grasp this.

This mental illness of yours is probably the root cause of your Marxian leanings as well.

Forum List

Back