Ha ha. #nevertrump has epic fail at RNC convention

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Breitbart reported that #nevertrump, which is really #alwayshillary - had an epic failure to taint Trump and ruin the convention.

Piss on you #nevertrumpers, go back to your goddess, Hillary.

Enjoy voting for Hillary's friend and lifelong supporter
At least I'm not the one voting for hitlery......
You're voting for a lifetime fan of hers. I'm voting for the only decent candidate.
I don't thing hitlery is a decent candidate or even a decent human....so....good luck voting for her....

You're voting for a lifetime fan of hers. I'm voting for the only decent candidate.
I don't thing hitlery is a decent candidate or even a decent human....so....good luck voting for her....
You know what I mean.

That's a funny way to spell hitlery......
You know what I mean.
Either way....hitlery appreciates your support.....you excited to see who she picks for the SCOTUS?

You know what I mean.
Either way....hitlery appreciates your support.....you excited to see who she picks for the SCOTUS?
Yes. It should get you idiots really riled up.

You know what I mean.
At least you can say you did that.....:lol:

You know what I mean.
Enjoy voting for evil

:fu:

No asshole...He BOUGHT HER, and Blow Job to advance his business in N.Y.!

Truth always beats the shit out of coward liberals!

You know what I mean.
Enjoy voting for evil

I'm not voting for hitllery....so.....

Trump owes Soros $160 million. I guess Soros bought him then. Must be why he hired a Soros guy to help run his campaign.

You know what I mean.
Enjoy voting for evil

I'm not voting for hitllery....so.....
Yeah you're voting for a lifelong liberal friend of hers who invited her to his wedding.

That's a funny way to spell hitlery......

Trump owes Soros $160 million. I guess Soros bought him then. Must be why he hired a Soros guy to help run his campaign.
You do realize that the $160 million was for the Trump Tower in Chicago...and if that project goes bankrupt, SOROS LOSES $160 MILLION....He's was fucking smarter than Soros who will either win with Trump, or take the HIT without Trump

Forum List

Back