🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hagel: US Needs to 'Reverse Optics' With Israel

I only made it thru the 3d grade, with honors. But I has common sense.
"In fact, Chomsky simply observed that while a human baby and a kitten are both capable of inductive reasoning, if they are exposed to exactly the same linguistic data, the human child will always acquire the ability to understand and produce language, while the kitten will never acquire either ability."

Maybe there's hope for you after all?

Noam Chomsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You know, Georgie Boy (who is back to his Wikipedia like it was some Holy Grail), it is very nice that you have found some Jews whom you like, but here in America we can have different opinions of how we think of the works of others. I will reiterate -- most of the posters and even viewers here never heard of Chomsky, Shakak, the tiny group of crazy Jews who visit the equally crazies in Iran, etc. if there were no hate sites for them to learn about them. Are people like Georgie Boy that naive that they believe that the others reading their posts all think that they are so brilliant that they actually heard about these people before? By the way, Georgie Boy, were you able to get away from your computer yesterday and at least go down and watch the Grand Dragon parade in Chinatown? The fresh air would have done you some good.
Fresh air is hard to come by in Chinatown.

What's your (you're?) biggest problem with Wiki...not enough advertising?
Surely even a corporate drone like yourself would see the value in supporting the 4th or 5th most visited site on the web in spite of the absence of corporate distractions.

FYI, I just this very morning confirmed my suspicions regarding the intelligence of Ted Cruz by consulting the "people's encyclopedia."
You're (your?) welcome to try.

"In fact, Chomsky simply observed that while a human baby and a kitten are both capable of inductive reasoning, if they are exposed to exactly the same linguistic data, the human child will always acquire the ability to understand and produce language, while the kitten will never acquire either ability."

Maybe there's hope for you after all?

Noam Chomsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You know, Georgie Boy (who is back to his Wikipedia like it was some Holy Grail), it is very nice that you have found some Jews whom you like, but here in America we can have different opinions of how we think of the works of others. I will reiterate -- most of the posters and even viewers here never heard of Chomsky, Shakak, the tiny group of crazy Jews who visit the equally crazies in Iran, etc. if there were no hate sites for them to learn about them. Are people like Georgie Boy that naive that they believe that the others reading their posts all think that they are so brilliant that they actually heard about these people before? By the way, Georgie Boy, were you able to get away from your computer yesterday and at least go down and watch the Grand Dragon parade in Chinatown? The fresh air would have done you some good.

Surely even a corporate drone like yourself would see the value in supporting the 4th or 5th most visited site on the web in spite of the absence of corporate distractions.

FYI, I just this very morning confirmed my suspicions regarding the intelligence of Ted Cruz by consulting the "people's encyclopedia."
I don't think the people in Chinatown having a good time yesterday were passing out from the air down there. In fact, since it is a tourist attraction like the Chinatown in San Francisco, I don't think they have signs down there telling the tourists to beware of the bad air. People probably visit and leave on their own two feet and nobody has to call an ambulance for them. Chinatown comes alive for its annual Chinese New Year parade - LA Daily News

As far as Wikipedia is concerned, didn't your own local paper have an article on it, and a teacher said that she doesn't allow her students to use it, but wants them to use an actual encyclopedia instead. It appears that no one here, not even the Leftist drones like Georgie, wants to admit that they never heard about many of the Jews they have brought up on these forums time and time again until these Jews started being featured on hate sites. Meanwhile, since Chomsky is probably raking in plenty of money, perhaps he should throw Georgie Boy a few bucks for publicizing him all the time.

Recognition of Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state is first without that there is nothing left to negotiate
Define "Jewish State."
Are you saying Israel deserves to exist as an apartheid state where a minority of Jews rule over an Arab majority?

Jews are the majority in Israel and they will continue to be under any agreement:cool:
If Jews claim the Jordan River as their eastern border they will not be a majority.
How will they reconcile a Jewish state with a democratic one?
The same way Moses did?

I don't think the people in Chinatown having a good time yesterday were passing out from the air down there. In fact, since it is a tourist attraction like the Chinatown in San Francisco, I don't think they have signs down there telling the tourists to beware of the bad air. People probably visit and leave on their own two feet and nobody has to call an ambulance for them. Chinatown comes alive for its annual Chinese New Year parade - LA Daily News

As far as Wikipedia is concerned, didn't your own local paper have an article on it, and a teacher said that she doesn't allow her students to use it, but wants them to use an actual encyclopedia instead. It appears that no one here, not even the Leftist drones like Georgie, wants to admit that they never heard about many of the Jews they have brought up on these forums time and time again until these Jews started being featured on hate sites. Meanwhile, since Chomsky is probably raking in plenty of money, perhaps he should throw Georgie Boy a few bucks for publicizing him all the time.
"Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz (born December 22, 1970) is an American politician and the junior United States Senator for the state of Texas, in office since 2013. He is a member of the Republican Party."

Do you think 'ol Ted looks a little like Tail Gunner Joe?

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Define "Jewish State."
Are you saying Israel deserves to exist as an apartheid state where a minority of Jews rule over an Arab majority?

Jews are the majority in Israel and they will continue to be under any agreement:cool:
If Jews claim the Jordan River as their eastern border they will not be a majority.
The same way Moses did?

If it's a matter of a Jewish state or a democratic one, I myself choose the "Jewish".

Our democracy worths shit and so far brought us our children in coffins.

"Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz (born December 22, 1970) is an American politician and the junior United States Senator for the state of Texas, in office since 2013. He is a member of the Republican Party."

Do you think 'ol Ted looks a little like Tail Gunner Joe?

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am not obsessed with Ted Cruz the way you seem obsessed with people that you have to drag up your favorites all the time. By the way, there are many people that I respect and enjoy reading like Thomas Sowell, and the ones I enjoy reading, you, as a Leftist Drone, would be calling them Corporate Drones. See, Georgie Boy, here in America, everyone is entitled to his opinion. But go ahead, Georgie Boy, if it gives you the jollies by pulling up someone like Chomsky all the time, who am I to deny you that little pleasure in a life where there are few pleasures.

The same way Moses did?

If it's a matter of a Jewish state or a democratic one, I myself choose the "Jewish".

If not a Jewish state, Jews lose the ability to control their own destiny, to protect themselves, they would be dependent on the promises of others again for their survival …That isn’t happening again..Sorry Georgie boy

The same way Moses did?

If not a Jewish state, Jews lose the ability to control their own destiny, to protect themselves, they would be dependent on the promises of others again for their survival …That isn’t happening again..Sorry Georgie boy
I suspect you are exactly right, Jroc.
But I doubt you are clear on the certainty that the international community will not tolerate another apartheid state like White South Africa in Palestine.
Can you spell B-D-S?

Recognition of Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state is first without that there is nothing left to negotiate
States do not have rights, people do.

Why should anyone recognize Israel? They already exist. It's a moot point.

Yep Israel already does exsist as a Jewish state So it isn't much of a demand is it?:cool:
That still depends on Israel's eastern border.
If that border is the Jordan River, Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state.

Israel is there, pretty soon if the situation continues it won't be there anymore.

So the "Israel-is-already-there, Hamas-doesn't-need to-recognize-its-right-to-exist, so-let-us-blame-Israel-because-that's-what-all-the-cool-kids-do-these-days" is not a good excuse.

Israel is there, pretty soon if the situation continues it won't be there anymore.

So the "Israel-is-already-there, Hamas-doesn't-need to-recognize-its-right-to-exist, so-let-us-blame-Israel-because-that's-what-all-the-cool-kids-do-these-days" is not a good excuse.

If the surrounding Arab countries can't even say the Jewish state of Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state what is there to talk about? Other than Jordan (for now) all of Israel's neighboring countries want it gone, one way or the other either through war or through a flood of so-called Arab refugees. So what are they negotiating?

Oh c'mon, that's ridiculous. Israel is the biggest military power in the ME and the only country with nuclear weapons. If anyone try's to wipe them out, Israel will kick their ass, just like they did last time.

If the surrounding Arab countries can't even say the Jewish state of Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state what is there to talk about? Other than Jordan (for now) all of Israel's neighboring countries want it gone, one way or the other either through war or through a flood of so-called Arab refugees. So what are they negotiating?
I want a condo on the beach and a Corvette convertable, but I ain't gonna get it.

You wanna call them the "jewish state", knock yourself out. Just don't expect others to kowtow to this bullshit.

Forum List

Back