🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hagel: US Needs to 'Reverse Optics' With Israel

If the surrounding Arab countries can't even say the Jewish state of Israel has the right to exist as a Jewish state what is there to talk about? Other than Jordan (for now) all of Israel's neighboring countries want it gone, one way or the other either through war or through a flood of so-called Arab refugees. So what are they negotiating?
I want a condo on the beach and a Corvette convertable, but I ain't gonna get it.

You wanna call them the "jewish state", knock yourself out. Just don't expect others to kowtow to this bullshit.

Which is why there won't be any "peace" agreement

'Fans' of Chomsky are like Ron Paul zombies - they just cannot tolerate so much as a word against their idol. It's creepy and strange.

That still depends on Israel's eastern border.
If that border is the Jordan River, Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state.
Israel is already there. Arguing about its existance is kind of dumb.
There's no doubt about Israel's existence, but I would argue it has no right to exist as a Jewish state in the same way whites in White South Africa had no right to rule over a black majority. If Jews claim the Jordan River as their eastern border, there are about equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living on that real estate right now. Demographics indicate an Arab majority in the near future. It appears the "chosen people" are faced with a choice between "Jewish" and "democratic?"

If that border is the Jordan River, Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish state.
There's no doubt about Israel's existence, but I would argue it has no right to exist as a Jewish state in the same way whites in White South Africa had no right to rule over a black majority. If Jews claim the Jordan River as their eastern border, there are about equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living on that real estate right now. Demographics indicate an Arab majority in the near future. It appears the "chosen people" are faced with a choice between "Jewish" and "democratic?"
Palestine differs from S. Africa's blacks in that there were virtually no blacks in the region except for nomadic hunters who had no desire to reside in the region. Then when work became available, much like the Palestinians did, descended upon the region like locusts. Then came the time when they wanted "their" country back. After that.............

Palestine differs from S. Africa's blacks in that there were virtually no blacks in the region except for nomadic hunters who had no desire to reside in the region. Then when work became available, much like the Palestinians did, descended upon the region like locusts. Then came the time when they wanted "their" country back. After that.............
When were there no blacks in Africa, Cecil?

Didn't you comprehend my first sentence, specifically the second half?

Are you referring to your usual "cracker babble" devoid of any and all relevant links?

Are you referring to your usual "cracker babble" devoid of any and all relevant links?

try to focus georgie-----the point was that some dutch guys went to
africa and set up housekeeping in the jungle lands. Their presence and
their needs created an opportunity for gainful employment for the local
people so they went for it and took up paid employment-----and after a time
may have developed a sense of entitlement regarding the land to which
they had migrated and what ever constituted its structure and society etc etc
which had been created by the dutch.

there was a similar phenomenon in "palestine" when jews began a program
of purchasing land for the establishment of farming communities and that
situation created two situations---one was incoming persons seeking
paid opportunities for paid labor----and the other was the presence of
LONG TERM squatters on the purchased land who saw no reason that their
squatting was not an eternally legal situation entitling them to all benefits
of the society which jews were building---to some extent with money
contribute by jews outside of palestine. The jews who bought
the land and created the social agencies -----were a bit possesive
about them

georgie jews have just as much a right to a "JEWISH STATE" as muslims
have "right" to "muslim states" You repeated statements to the contrary
demonstrate the fact of your racism and bigotry

of course you COULD object to all states which are ---designated for
"a people" ---an honest george would demand the dismantling of s
saudi arabia, Iran, Maldives, and any state which so much as
mentions the 'koran' as a basis for law and society

georgie jews have just as much a right to a "JEWISH STATE" as muslims
have "right" to "muslim states" You repeated statements to the contrary
demonstrate the fact of your racism and bigotry

of course you COULD object to all states which are ---designated for
"a people" ---an honest george would demand the dismantling of s
saudi arabia, Iran, Maldives, and any state which so much as
mentions the 'koran' as a basis for law and society
Unlike your kosher-self I have no problem calling for Democracy for all.
In particular, I would start with countries that wouldn't exist without US taxpayer support.
Starting with your "chosen" state.

For the filthy and disgusting spawn of constantine----a suggestion that
Israel must choose between being "jewish" or "democratic" is like
saying the same thing to Plato-----hey Plato---you want GREEK or
decency?

Since sherri did endorse this post---she has advised the christians of
Sudan----HEY SHIT----you want to democracy? ----then you are shit
and slaves to the MUSLIM MAJORITY to my delight they even get
to use your kids as sex slaves------ALLAHUAKBAAR --isa too

(note---sherri and georgie object to the partition of sudan since
that partition deprives muslims of the right to legally rape
the southern christians and enslave and rape their children)

Why do you feel the need to start with, "Unlike your kosher-self..."?

try to focus georgie-----the point was that some dutch guys went to
africa and set up housekeeping in the jungle lands. Their presence and
their needs created an opportunity for gainful employment for the local
people so they went for it and took up paid employment-----and after a time
may have developed a sense of entitlement regarding the land to which
they had migrated and what ever constituted its structure and society etc etc
which had been created by the dutch.

there was a similar phenomenon in "palestine" when jews began a program
of purchasing land for the establishment of farming communities and that
situation created two situations---one was incoming persons seeking
paid opportunities for paid labor----and the other was the presence of
LONG TERM squatters on the purchased land who saw no reason that their
squatting was not an eternally legal situation entitling them to all benefits
of the society which jews were building---to some extent with money
contribute by jews outside of palestine. The jews who bought
the land and created the social agencies -----were a bit possesive
about them
Some Dutch guys stole land and water in South Africa so Jews are blameless in Palestine?

"Palestinian farmers face the brunt of Israel’s land confiscations, demolitions and water theft. Farmers that still have access to land and water face systematically implemented restrictions and violence.

"Israeli agricultural export companies such as Mehadrin and Hadiklaim are among the primary beneficiaries of the destruction of Palestinian agriculture, operating inside and exporting produce from illegal settlements using stolen Palestinian land and water and profiting from the siege on Gaza."

Briefing: Farming Injustice ? International trade with Israeli agricultural companies and the destruction of Palestinian farming | BDSmovement.net

You outdo yourself with each new post.

Because rosie's a racist, shit encrusted kosher whore.
Why do you ask?

Is there some reason other than being an anti-Semite that someone would feel compelled to try to use "kosher" as an insult? That is there for no other reason than to specifically target the fact that she is Jewish, right?

Because rosie's a racist, shit encrusted kosher whore.
Why do you ask?

Is there some reason other than being an anti-Semite that someone would feel compelled to try to use "kosher" as an insult? That is there for no other reason than to specifically target the fact that she is Jewish, right?
No.

She's allegedly Jewish, and she has no compunction about deflecting Israel's human rights violations by pointing out similar and greater Muslim crimes. Her only purpose on this board is to defend the Jewish State against any and all crimes it commits in Palestine. I believe it's kosher to insult anyone who has previously insulted me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back