HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

You're a jackass. That's a compliment.

How did I know an insult was coming? :wink_2:

You're one of my favorite posters here. I feel we have a nice dynamic going on.

Kind of a Sherlock/Watson thing, if Watson was the rude one.

Welcome to the site, S. You'll do well here.

I still recall one of Finger-Boy's posts to me when I first got here, it went: "By the way I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck".

Which is the closest we ever get to a concession from his ilk.

• Thanks
Reactions: -S-

I still recall one of Finger-Boy's posts to me when I first got here, it went: "By the way I re-read your post and revised my response, not that I give a flying fuck".

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm having a blast.

I had one of those moments with him earlier in this thread. Last night, we were debating, then I fell asleep. He conceded while I slept and he didn't even know he did it. Didn't even have to prove anything when I woke up. You should check it out, page or so back. I had a pretty sweet 'finishing blow'. It was really quite interesting. I've had a LOT of debates in my life, but I had never literally 'won a debate in my sleep' before. First time for everything, I suppose.

Cheers!:beer:

Oh, I see what you're saying, I just don't understand why you're saying it. You're loaded description is false. AA is the government policy of having quotas of certain minorities that must be fulfilled. It isn't a policy that tells employers, "You can't hire any white males." You act as if these are White Jim Crow laws.

Now, do I agree with AA? No, I do not. I feel that the "fill a quota" is to 'one size fits all'. It doesn't actually work.

You're splitting hairs. It discriminates against white males. If you have a quota to hire a certain number of blacks, the only way to do it is to discriminate against more qualified white candidates. White Jim Crow laws is exactly what they are.

The bottom line is that you're totally full of shit.
Makes up for the hundreds of years blacks were systematically discriminated against.

What have whites born in the last 50 years done to deserve government discrimination? There's nothing just about having government persecute innocent people because of something that happened 50 or 150 years ago. Only a barbarian would entertain such a notion.
Be born in a country which sanctified slavery.

Only a fucking Nazi liberal shithead would admit they believe being born is a crime.

You just admitted, by the way, that racism is the motivation and the justification for Affirmative Action.
Right back at ya .... only a Nazi conservative KKK shithead wanted to allow white America to continue its systemic discrimination against blacks after they won civil rights.

Makes up for the hundreds of years blacks were systematically discriminated against.

That is a sick and lame argument, promoted by those who support the ridiculous and idiotic notion that the makeup of an organization/workplace must reflect the makeup of the nation as a whole.

Very few, very old blacks living TODAY have suffered for "hundreds of years" because of discrimination.
It was not installed for the sole purpose of making it up to those whom directly suffered but to their children as well. And it was not designed to reflect the nation as a whole but to level a playing field which was severely tilted for hundreds of years; and to completely stamp out systematic discrimination which permitted white America from denying black America access to jobs and education.

How does deliberate discrimination "level the playing field?" It does precisely the opposite. The intention is to get equality of results regardless of the quality of the input. White Americans living today have done nothing to justify being the victims of government enforced discrimination. Furthermore, it violates the 14th Amendment. Affirmative Action is the ultimate liberal hypocrisy.
For hundreds of years, blacks were denied access to the same jobs and education as whites. Meaning that when the day came the law demanded they be treated as equals, they wouldn't qualify for most jobs because they didn't have as much work experience or as good an education.

The government rectified that uneven playing field with affirmative action. Should it still be around today after some 50 years of leveling? Probably not. But it was most certainly a necessity when it was passed.

Only a despicable Nazi dumbass liberal like you would admit that "levelling the playing field" means discrimination. My ancestors never owned a slave. They weren't even in the country before the Civil War. Why should the government discriminate against them?

Calling it "necessary" is just another despicable libturd rationalization. Who determines what is "necessary?" It's only "necessary" from the point of view of Marxist ideologues who believe government exists to make life fair. One thing that can't be denied is that it's a violation of the 14th Amendment, which hypocrites like you claim to worship, and it's unjust. There is no right to "equal opportunity" mentioned in the Constitution. The very notion is nonsensical. The bottom line is that Affirmative Action is a rejection of everything turds like you claim to believe in.
Who determined that? Our government. Who's our government?It's us -- we the people. As a society we determined the playing field was so drastically tilted in favor of whites following hundreds of years of suppression of blacks, that whites could no longer continue their inbred discrimination.

Right back at ya .... only a Nazi conservative KKK shithead wanted to allow white America to continue its systemic discrimination against blacks after they won civil rights.

HAHAHA. Systemic discrimination against blacks??? Ever hear of affirmative action?. Blacks have been getting special treatment for decades. And yet they're still failures. What does that tell you?

HAHAHA. Systemic discrimination against blacks??? Ever hear of affirmative action?. Blacks have been getting special treatment for decades. And yet they're still failures. What does that tell you?
It tells me you don't have a clue what my post was about.

You're splitting hairs. It discriminates against white males. If you have a quota to hire a certain number of blacks, the only way to do it is to discriminate against more qualified white candidates. White Jim Crow laws is exactly what they are.

What have whites born in the last 50 years done to deserve government discrimination? There's nothing just about having government persecute innocent people because of something that happened 50 or 150 years ago. Only a barbarian would entertain such a notion.

Only a fucking Nazi liberal shithead would admit they believe being born is a crime.

You just admitted, by the way, that racism is the motivation and the justification for Affirmative Action.

There's been no "systemic discrimination" against blacks since the 60's.

Wow, the liberals support forcing blacks to cater to the KKK, literally.

Looks like those long repressed racist Dem KKK types are finally coming out of the woodworks.

Great. :rolleyes: Another retard who doesn't understand my post. :thup:

Here's a clue for ya ... maybe it will help you understand ... I never said there's been systemic discrimination since the Civil Rights Act.

Looks like those long repressed racist Dem KKK types are finally coming out of the woodworks.
Well if you're in support of a black owner from doing business with white clients ... if that were to be allowed, what would prevent white business owners from doing business with blacks? Why not just return to the era where blacks had to use their own water fountains?

If the story is real, the judge is a retard. Terrorist groups are not protected by the Civil Rights Act.

Here's a clue for ya ... maybe it will help you understand ... I never said there's been systemic discrimination since the Civil Rights Act.

LOL, you poor "retard" SO misunderstood.

I love it when liberal idiocy is used against liberals. The solution ? Let PRIVATE businesses refuse service to anyone they please.

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES BLACK BAKERY OWNER LOSES LAWSUIT FORCED TO BAKE RACIST KKK CAKE Washington Weekly News

april 2 2015
A Georgia court recently found that a bakery owner who happened to be black was guilty of discrimination because she refused to bake a racist cake for an upcoming KKK gathering.

And this is not a joke.

A Georgia court has ruled in favor of Marshall Saxby, the Grand Wizard of a local KKK chapter, in a lawsuit stemming from two years ago when a local bakery denied him service.

The three judge panel concluded unanimously that the bakery had violated civil rights laws by discriminating against Saxby when they refused to sell him a cake for his organization’s annual birthday party.

Elaine Bailey, who owns Bailey Bakeries, refused to bake a cake for the ceremony because it violated her religious beliefs.

Saxby filed the lawsuit claiming that Bailey’s refusal of service was discriminatory against his religious beliefs.

In some ways it is kind of like slavery. A white guy forces a black guy to do some work for him. Does anyone see the irony in this. It is even done in a southern state. Are we trying to bring back slavery?
In this case pay is given for services or goods.

Can I own a business and charge christians more?

Sure you can. As one of them, unlike the faggots, I'll simply take my business elsewhere. That's the difference between people with principles and whiny little bitches. The former simply move on and the latter demand people cater to them as a special class of spoiled brats.

LOL, you poor "retard" SO misunderstood.
Hey, it ain't my fault you struggle understanding English. :eusa_naughty:

Well if you're in support of a black owner from doing business with white clients ... if that were to be allowed, what would prevent white business owners from doing business with blacks? Why not just return to the era where blacks had to use their own water fountains?

So not forcing someone to do 'A' is the same as forcing them to do 'B'.

You're the world's biggest dumbass.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm having a blast.

I had one of those moments with him earlier in this thread. Last night, we were debating, then I fell asleep. He conceded while I slept and he didn't even know he did it. Didn't even have to prove anything when I woke up. You should check it out, page or so back. I had a pretty sweet 'finishing blow'. It was really quite interesting. I've had a LOT of debates in my life, but I had never literally 'won a debate in my sleep' before. First time for everything, I suppose.

Cheers!:beer:

You're a legend in your own mind.

You're absolutely correct. I think everyone agreed the it's wrong for government compel people to discriminate, as in Affirmative Action. However, where we differ is when it comes to private business. Contrary to the left's claims, no one has a right to be served by a private business. That's what "private" means. The owners make the decisions, not the government and not a gang of Nazi queers.

Forum List

Back