🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hail to the Redskins!

Despite all the best efforts of the left to get Indians to self victimize, they aren't buying it. Indians overwhelmingly don't find the name offensive and those numbers haven't changed since the last extensive poll in 2004. Tough luck, lefties.

As a Redskin fan since I moved to the DC area to go to the University of Maryland in 1981 (Joe Gibbs first year), obviously the name isn't intended to denigrate anyone, no one does that, there are no major sports team names that aren't positive about who they pick. A good rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. Of course that philosophy would devastate the Democrat party ... And whites are mascots all the time. Celtics, Vickings, Orangemen, Irish, ...

New poll finds 9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name

Would you call a black person ****** if they didn’t mind it?
Then why would you ever dream of calling a Native American (i.e. people indigenous to this land mass) a Redskin if they didn’t mind it?

Despite all the best efforts of the left to get Indians to self victimize, they aren't buying it. Indians overwhelmingly don't find the name offensive and those numbers haven't changed since the last extensive poll in 2004. Tough luck, lefties.

As a Redskin fan since I moved to the DC area to go to the University of Maryland in 1981 (Joe Gibbs first year), obviously the name isn't intended to denigrate anyone, no one does that, there are no major sports team names that aren't positive about who they pick. A good rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. Of course that philosophy would devastate the Democrat party ... And whites are mascots all the time. Celtics, Vickings, Orangemen, Irish, ...

Then why would you ever dream of calling a Native American (i.e. people indigenous to this land mass) a Redskin if they didn’t mind it?

A black person would mind it. Right there your question falls apart

So spewing a racial slur is only problematic to you if you take a poll and a lot of respondents say they don’t mind. It has nothing to do with your character or glaring lack thereof? Gotcha.

Okay, lets say it’s you and a guy you have known since Elementary School. He said it’s okay to call in ni**er. Would you remotely dream about doing it?

So spewing a racial slur is only problematic to you if you take a poll and a lot of respondents say they don’t mind. It has nothing to do with your character or glaring lack thereof? Gotcha.

No, it shows it's not a racial slur. In the 35 years I've been a redskin fan, the number of times that was intended as derogatory towards Indians was exactly zero

No, it shows it's not a racial slur. In the 35 years I've been a redskin fan, the number of times that was intended as derogatory towards Indians was exactly zero

Oh so intent matters to the offended person? Ahh…

Okay, lets say it’s you and a guy you have known since Elementary School. He said it’s okay to call in ni**er. Would you remotely dream about doing it?
Virtually 100% of blacks consider "******" an offensive word. 10% of Indians do. What's the connection, girlfriend?

Oh so intent matters to the offended person? Ahh…

Of course it does

597079a1fd75a099017a16e88bc21e7f.jpg

Virtually 100% of blacks consider "******" an offensive word. 10% of Indians do. What's the connection, girlfriend?

Nice dodge….would you remotely use a slur if the guy didn’t consider it a slur?

I mean you said “of course” when asked…”Oh so intent matters to the offended person?” The black guy isn’t offended….so what is the problem?

And while we’re at it, since you say that 1 out of 10 native Americans being offended doesn’t matter…how many would have to be offended before you stopped calling them by their skin color???? 2 out of 10? 4 out of 10? 6 out of 10???

I mean you said “of course” when asked…”Oh so intent matters to the offended person?” The black guy isn’t offended….so what is the problem?

I see, so if I use a word the question isn't whether they or I are offended, the question is whether you are offended. Filed under who gives a shit ...

I see, so if I use a word the question isn't whether they or I are offended, the question is whether you are offended. Filed under who gives a shit ...

Nice try. Love pointing out conserve-hate-ice hypocrisy. It’s just so darn easy.

Nice try. Love pointing out conserve-hate-ice hypocrisy. It’s just so darn easy.

Can you try that again in the morning after you sleep it off?

Forum List

Back