Hail Trump....rally gives Trump the nazi salute....

I just looked it up because I figured you were full of shit :D

But now you see I am not.
Still think it's no big deal? There's no link to Trump?
It's no big deal that Trump appointed a man who endorses and supported such ideas as his chief strategist?
I like your lies, keep telling them. No one actually cares but you.

It's all out there, chief. In their own words.
what is? Bannon. post one of those actual stories about his bigotry. please pontificate.

While I don't care for Beck, he explains it very clearly and precisely.

i'm sorry what is that supposed to mean?

Reporting that which the "US media" won't is somehow now a "hate crime."

Good grief!!!

But now you see I am not.
Still think it's no big deal? There's no link to Trump?
It's no big deal that Trump appointed a man who endorses and supported such ideas as his chief strategist?

what is? Bannon. post one of those actual stories about his bigotry. please pontificate.

Just watch it ,dope.

...Warren was there....

...bripat was there...

x1ksae.png

Just watch it ,dope.

why, it isn't proof of anything. NOTHING!!! it isn't worth my time. Post some material that is proof, not someone's opinion.

What's a little weird is that Trump is not taking the opportunity to reassure folks that he is not a racist. He's had open invitations from the Hamilton cast and CNN's running that Nationalist celebration video. But he remains silent. Why?
And why is he taking such umbrage and offense from the Hamilton folk and yet has nothing to say about the White Nationalists? I'll tell you why. It's because the Nazi's are saying nice stuff about him. He felt criticized by the Hamilton cast. That's how our President-elect rolls.
If Trump wants to quell the concern about racism, he could start by really saying something about it. Bannon could continue to introduce himself to the country and get airtime to explain what he supports and explain why all those misogynist, racist, homophobic articles on Breitbart during his reign were okay in his estimation. Trump said "Stop it." That was all well and good, but he needs to use his words and fast or this is going to get "baked into the cake." I don't want to be hearing about it for the next year.

What's a little weird is that Trump is not taking the opportunity to reassure folks that he is not a racist. He's had open invitations from the Hamilton cast and CNN's running that Nationalist celebration video. But he remains silent. Why?
And why is he taking such umbrage and offense from the Hamilton folk and yet has nothing to say about the White Nationalists? I'll tell you why. It's because the Nazi's are saying nice stuff about him. He felt criticized by the Hamilton cast. That's how our President-elect rolls.
If Trump wants to quell the concern about racism, he could start by really saying something about it. Bannon could continue to introduce himself to the country and get airtime to explain what he supports and explain why all those misogynist, racist, homophobic articles on Breitbart during his reign were okay in his estimation. Trump said "Stop it." That was all well and good, but he needs to use his words and fast or this is going to get "baked into the cake." I don't want to be hearing about it for the next year.
what exactly are you looking for?

I'll tell you why. It's because the Nazi's are saying nice stuff about him. He felt criticized by the Hamilton cast. That's how our President-elect rolls.
This.

That's why Trump appeases Putin, too. Because Putin complimented him.

That's why Trump appeases Putin, too. Because Putin complimented him

Some of us think there is more to it. Trump is a bulldog from NYC. He hysterically criticized W for not getting Osama. That's where the world's first public truther, Putin, had some new "angles..."

explain why all those misogynist, racist, homophobic articles on Breitbart

SHOW US THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Breitbart is not racist. They simply tell truth you do not like.
Breitbart is a platform for all the things I said. I've been on those threads about Breitbart, and you folks don't see anything wrong with those articles, so there's no sense in rehashing it again. I see stuff wrong with those articles and the people who make it an editorial decision to post them. I am open to truth I don't like, the operative word being "truth."

For Trump to genuinely and candidly discuss racism in this country, in all its glorious forms, and where he stands on it. The short "disavowals" we have gotten from him thus far have been cursory and seem to have been forced by media uproar. I liked the "Stop It!" It seems like he meant it. I don't think the guy is a big racist, but a lot of people are genuinely worried about it. Genuinely worried about where they stand and what will happen to them.

For Trump to genuinely and candidly discuss racism in this country, in all its glorious forms, and where he stands on it. The short "disavowals" we have gotten from him thus far have been cursory and seem to have been forced by media uproar. I liked the "Stop It!" It seems like he meant it. I don't think the guy is a big racist, but a lot of people are genuinely worried about it. Genuinely worried about where they stand and what will happen to them.
and its all in their head. That's the pathetic part

why do you supposed people on the left are worried about it? they've been lied to. Nothing but Hispanics praising his treatment of them, same with women, even muslims, hell a woman ran his fking campaign. The lies from the left never stop. It's like a fking assembly line of lies that can't get out in the papers fast enough. And you all eat that shit up.

All people want the leftist nonsense to stop.

Just watch it ,dope.

why, it isn't proof of anything. NOTHING!!! it isn't worth my time. Post some material that is proof, not someone's opinion.

You truly are a dope.
All of that comes straight out of their own mouths during interviews.

So you're surprised when a bunch of white nationalist get together and a few of them give the Nazi salute?

Im surprised that you shit your pants yesterday about a Broadway speech but manage to reply so level headed to a bunch of self described and avowed racist.
I had to laugh when Trump said SNL was one sided.....maybe the cons will make a one sided coin with Trump on it.

Actually the majority of people didn't want single payer healthcare and showed it at the elections. Nitwit, you are a buffoon.

Hey, moron.....Was this last election a referendum on the ACA?..Yes or No?
Is Trump going to keep the major policies under the ACA? ....Yes or No?

Who is proposing a Canadian-style [single-payer] system???

Are you going to be a pissed off right winger after one year of Trump? ...Yes or No??

LOL
Yes,
No,
No,
When the economy starts really recovering and more people start getting jobs, which provide healthcare, you will see Obummercare disappear. Just a shame we cant see you libtards, disappear, like most of you promised if Trump won. Liars to the end, right Nitwit?
Carlin would spit in your face.

Forum List

Back