Hail Trump....rally gives Trump the nazi salute....

Obama sat in a church where they spoke about black liberation and white people freaked out. Dont tell me minorities objecting to the fucking KKK is over the top.

1. The President of the United States was admittedly 'mentored' for decades by a racist, America-hating Black Liberation theology 'pastor' who preached such wonderful Biblical messages as 'Not God bless America - God D@mn, America!'

No President was admittedly 'mentored' by the KKK and was assuming the Presidency. Someone mentored by an Anti-American racist becoming President tends to make people a little worried.

2. Why is it that only minorities should be concerned about the KKK. Are you saying every white person in the US is tolerant of and has no problems with the KKK? ReallY

3.Claiming the new President HAS TO BE a KKK/Nazi because some twisted group endorsed him is dumb as hell!

Thanks to the right of free speech, anyone can endorse or praise any party or candidate they wish. That doesn’t mean anything unless the subject embraces the endorsement. Trump NEVER embraced the endorsement - in fact he denounced the groups and rejected their endorsements several times. Liberals know this, and they still don't care.

The only reason we keep having to talk about this crap is because the Trump-haters keep bringing the lie up over and over.

Trump needs to stop denouncing nutcases every time the media heads to the fainting couches - Hot Air

so you know the majority does like it? got that poll bubba???? we have the last three election cycles as our evidence.

Actually, the majority of people would like a SINGLE-PAYER HC insurance system.......but, private HC insurers bribed congress to reject what the majority wants.

Poll: Most Americans want to replace Obamacare with single-payer ...
Actually the majority of people didn't want single payer healthcare and showed it at the elections. Nitwit, you are a buffoon.

Actually the majority of people didn't want single payer healthcare and showed it at the elections. Nitwit, you are a buffoon.

Hey, moron.....Was this last election a referendum on the ACA?..Yes or No?
Is Trump going to keep the major policies under the ACA? ....Yes or No?

Who is proposing a Canadian-style [single-payer] system???

Are you going to be a pissed off right winger after one year of Trump? ...Yes or No??

LOL

Huh? Who cares what they do? I mean seriously? Try grasping harder, you still cant breathe

You should care. If you had any sense that is.

The man running this shindig is the self described creator of the Alt- right. A self described white nationalist movement. The very man that Steve Bannon, the now top advisor to the the president elect, said that he used Brietbart as a platform for.

If that doesn't make those tiny little cogs in your head turn, then nothing will.
I thought it was Richard spencer?

Oh, so you know all about it?
Just playing dumb?
I just looked it up because I figured you were full of shit :D

But now you see I am not.
Still think it's no big deal? There's no link to Trump?
It's no big deal that Trump appointed a man who endorses and supported such ideas as his chief strategist?
I like your lies, keep telling them. No one actually cares but you.

Are you going to be a pissed off right winger after one year of Trump? ...Yes or No??

LOL
yes to all of it. and those who made the votes count don't want single pay system because the failure is in the country to our north.

You should care. If you had any sense that is.

The man running this shindig is the self described creator of the Alt- right. A self described white nationalist movement. The very man that Steve Bannon, the now top advisor to the the president elect, said that he used Brietbart as a platform for.

If that doesn't make those tiny little cogs in your head turn, then nothing will.

Just playing dumb?

It's no big deal that Trump appointed a man who endorses and supported such ideas as his chief strategist?

It's all out there, chief. In their own words.

Still can't see the Hitler/Trump parallels?

'Hail Trump!': Video of White Nationalists Cheering the President-Elect

lead_960.jpg

So you're surprised when a bunch of white nationalist get together and a few of them give the Nazi salute?

So you're surprised when a bunch of white nationalist get together and a few of them give the Nazi salute?

No, not really.....But it IS rather surprising when these same nitwits give the Nazi salute in praise of Trump and jis victory.....

Nothing says creepy like the indoctrination of children...

"Good job"...when you can't defend your ilk's love affair with Naziism, divert to little kids singing a song....

I'll invite you to post anything you can find where I said I support Nazis.
I can also post info on barry and the new black panthers actually hanging out together.

Just playing dumb?

what is? Bannon. post one of those actual stories about his bigotry. please pontificate.

Im surprised that you shit your pants yesterday about a Broadway speech but manage to reply so level headed to a bunch of self described and avowed racist.
my only problem with the broadway speech is that the folks it was directed at haven't done anything yet because they are not in office. So there is nothing in the speech that was worth listening to. Pence wasn't even there. LOL

LOL
Yes,
No,
No,
When the economy starts really recovering and more people start getting jobs, which provide healthcare, you will see Obummercare disappear. Just a shame we cant see you libtards, disappear, like most of you promised if Trump won. Liars to the end, right Nitwit?

Just playing dumb?

what is? Bannon. post one of those actual stories about his bigotry. please pontificate.

While I don't care for Beck, he explains it very clearly and precisely.

Forum List

Back