Hair Is Considered Racist Now?

The trendy thing these days is to say “people of color.” Now as to why POC is fine and colored people not, well….you got me. It just IS.

I understand that some of these liberal-owned companies are so driven by “wokeness” that they are going along with the overkill FIRST and will only come around to dropping the nonsense if and when the profit margin takes a hit. Still doesn’t make it right.
I call them POCmarks.

And so the facts are they stand on the advertisers' preference to include more than just white people in their ads, is the issue.

That should have defused any and all notions of them being motivated by racism. Their ideals of promoting more sales wouldn't be influenced by feelings of racism in the least.

That should appeal to the political right which has always been so adamant on denial of racism whenever the notion is voiced!

But pissant, they've been at it for at least 6 months and probably more!
It's getting to the point pissant, that you won't be able to buy anything without doubling back on your bullshit position!
You need to gather your senses and stop twitching!
It is clear that you are one of the shallow racist morons that they are marketing to, duck. Thanks for making my point.

And so the facts are they stand on the advertisers' preference to include more than just white people in their ads, is the issue.
Wrong again duck. The facts are that the advertisers preference is to exclude the majority population and use race as a determining factor. The current advertising does not reflect the actual demographics of the population. Try again bigot.

It is clear that you are one of the shallow racist morons that they are marketing to, duck. Thanks for making my point.
If it's being racist to buy their products, then I can't say that I don't. I probably have bought some of them because the wide variety of products being marketed that way now.

And so if that makes me a racist then I stand convicted.

However, the reality is, you are an extremist who can't get his own way and so has to resort to the nonsense.

The current advertising does not reflect the actual demographics of the population.

Are you sure about that? Don't forget that advertisers spend millions on just a single as, and they usually get it close to right.

I think you nasty rotten feelings are influencing your brain.
And fwiw, you're trapped into taking a position that is contrary to the truth and my position.

Therefore, I have the luxury of taking a position on pretty well any issue and forcing you into taking the opposite.

You've created your own misery pissant, and your signature alone betrayed your misery!

They're marketing to a number of people that will bring them the results they spend millions of bucks on creating.

I can't say for sure if I've bought any of their products, but it seems to me quite likely I have!

And so I'm a shallow racist moron?

I would have never known if it wasn't for my little pissant friend!

However, the reality is, you are an extremist who can't get his own way
You see duck, that is what makes you a commie. Also illustrates the difference between canucks and Americans. Simple honest fairness in marketing is not "extremists who can't get their own way." I suppose you supported Apartheid marketing in S. Africa as well. Hypocrisy is not a good look on you--but I don't suppose much is.
contrary to the truth
Link, please
Are you sure about that? Don't forget that advertisers spend millions on just a single as, and they usually get it close to right.
You bet I am sure--watch any prime time advertising on television in the US (you are woefully lacking in this ability being an ignorant canuck duck) and you would see that black people comprise a greater percentage than the 13% of the population that they represent. That is not representative of demographics. Try again, moron.
You've created your own misery pissant, and your signature alone betrayed your misery!
Assuming much, duck. I am not in misery--hard to be miserable when you are laughing at morons. BTW, your lack of comprehension is rearing its ugly head again if you think my signature in any way signifies misery. Grasp away duck. ROFLMAO

That should have defused any and all notions of them being motivated by racism. Their ideals of promoting more sales wouldn't be influenced by feelings of racism in the least.

That should appeal to the political right which has always been so adamant on denial of racism whenever the notion is voiced!
AGAIN….you are understating it. It is beyond “including more than just white people,” as if black people haven’t been included in commercials, ads, TV shows, etc., for going on 50 years.

It‘s about including ONLY blacks, a minority of the population, and EXCLUDING, or nearly so, the majority of the population.

Just like with the SCOTUS pick: it’s about excluding whites (and males, in that instance) and giving consideration to blacks and only blacks.

I feel bad for white models these days. They are 70% of the profession, yet 90% of jobs are going to a minority subgroup. All because of skin color. Bunch of woke leftist racists.

AGAIN….you are understating it. It is beyond “including more than just white people,” as if black people haven’t been included in commercials, ads, TV shows, etc., for going on 50 years.

It‘s about including ONLY blacks, a minority of the population, and EXCLUDING, or nearly so, the majority of the population.

Just like with the SCOTUS pick: it’s about excluding whites (and males, in that instance) and giving consideration to blacks and only blacks.

I feel bad for white models these days. They are 70% of the profession, yet 90% of jobs are going to a minority subgroup. All because of skin color. Bunch of woke leftist racists.
The duck has communist tunnel vision.

They're marketing to a number of people that will bring them the results they spend millions of bucks on creating.

I can't say for sure if I've bought any of their products, but it seems to me quite likely I have!

And so I'm a shallow racist moron?

I would have never known if it wasn't for my little pissant friend!

Why spend the majority of one’s ad budget marketing to just 15% of one’s customers - and ignoring the majority who bring in the most revenues and profits?

From the looks of the storefront, with black models and ONLY black models, one would have thought this store catered primarily to blacks, when it fact the vast majority of those who shop there are white, as would be expected in a majority-white country.

Excluding whites - whether for modeling clothes or for. SCOTUS pick - is racist.

Why spend the majority of one’s ad budget marketing to just 15% of one’s customers - and ignoring the majority who bring in the most revenues and profits?

From the looks of the storefront, with black models and ONLY black models, one would have thought this store catered primarily to blacks, when it fact the vast majority of those who shop there are white, as would be expected in a majority-white country.

Excluding whites - whether for modeling clothes or for. SCOTUS pick - is racist.
If whites don't like the black mannequins they can refuse to go into the offending store.
And for years it's been exclusively white mannequins.

i can't help you Lisa, the people will decide, but there are some indications that many have.

If whites don't like the black mannequins they can refuse to go into the offending store.
And for years it's been exclusively white mannequins.

i can't help you Lisa, the people will decide, but there are some indications that many have.
There haven’t been white-only ads and commercials for 40 years.

And don’t give me that subtle “you’re racist” tone. You know full well it’s not about whites not liking blacks in ads or posters or whatever. It’s that whites have noticed and are remarking on the ridiculous overkill when ALL the ads and posters and whatever are of blacks, when they represent a small minority of the population, and whites are excluded entirely, when they are the majority.

If ONE of the three posters was of a black woman and the other two were of whites, it would still be overweighted toward blacks, but not to the ridiculous extreme when ALL THREE POSTERS are of blacks, and not one of whites.

Finally, this is more than just about posters. IT IS EVERYWHERE.

I just got home from a trip to one of my favorite stores. In the window were three big posters, and each one had a photo of a black woman, wearing their products. I was thinking of going into the store and asking, in a loud voice….

”Excuse me, but is this a store for black women only?”….

….and then I decided to keep quiet. But really, this overkill is EVERYWHERE. The majority of our country’s customers are white, but by looking at advertisements and commercials, you’d think that blacks are the majority and whites a mere blip.

I‘m all for given black models an equal chance, but do whites have to be completely excluded?
American (and other countries) businesses are scrambling to take advantage of black disposable income (called 'discretionary spending') of which they have plenty; 1.4 $Trillion in the U.S.

Last edited:
American (and other countries) businesses are scrambling to take advantage of black disposable income (called 'discretionary spending') of which they have plenty; 1.4 $Trillion in the U.S.
So you’re saying blacks have more disposable income, as a total, than whites, who make up the majority? Still doesn’t explain why they focus on 15% of their customer base and ignore the remainder.

So you’re saying blacks have more disposable income, as a total, than whites, who make up the majority? Still doesn’t explain why they focus on 15% of their customer base and ignore the remainder.
Blacks may indeed have more disposable income than whites, thus the advertising aimed at them. Also, their proclivity to spend on 'look good, feel good' products attracts the attention of retailers. Interesting as well is the fact that blacks are very responsive to advertising and marketing aimed at them, especially 'high end' products.

Whites are more likely to have a mortgage to pay, contribute regularly to savings and investments, funding the kid's college, etc., thus likely have less disposable income.

Last edited:
Blacks may indeed have more disposable income than whites, thus the advertising aimed at them. Also, their proclivity to spend on 'look good, feel good' products attracts the attention of retailers. Whites are more likely to have a mortgage to pay, contribute regularly to savings and investments, funding the kid's college, etc., thus have less disposable income.
How in the world could blacks have more disposable income than whites? They represent only 15% of the population, and whites are 70%.

And if you’re talking about blacks having more disposable income on an individual basis, well….if that’s true, we need to stop all the talk about poor black people and how oppressed they are!

I have no idea as to whether, as you suggest, it’s true that blacks spend on short-time vanity and whites spend more on savings, paying for college, etc. - and it would be interesting to see a link to source that - but if THAT is true, it isn‘t a positive about blacks.

I have no idea as to whether, as you suggest, it’s true that blacks spend on short-time vanity and whites spend more on savings, paying for college, etc. - and it would be interesting to see a link to source that - but if THAT is true, it isn‘t a positive about blacks.

I did mean more disposable income on an individual level.

I think blacks are just enjoying a measure of prosperity that has been denied them for so long. Eventually they will likely save and invest more. "Black capital formation" is the key to their long-term success and prosperity.

Last edited:

What these stats overlook is the percentage of this supposed discretionary income that is in the hands of drug king pins and cartels that the statisticians don't have view to.

Forum List

Back