🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas warns residents against revealing downtown Gaza launches

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Of course Hamas doesn't want any locations revealed. They want to be able to keep firing rockets into Israel, thus putting their own people at risk. However, human life seems to be very, very cheap in the Muslim world.

Hamas warns residents against revealing downtown Gaza launches

Ministry of Interior video guides Facebook users on proper wartime terminology, tells Gazans to refute all Israeli messages

BY ELHANAN MILLER July 11, 2014

The ministry’s social media department published a video in Arabic Thursday containing guidelines for “cautious and effective” social media engagement on Facebook and Twitter during Operation Protective Edge. The ministry calls on residents to be wary of repeating Israeli “rumors,” and of adopting “the occupation’s narrative.” “Always doubt it and dispel it,” the video advises.

“Beware of posting photos of missiles launched from the center of town directed at Israel. This is used as a pretext to strike residential areas in the Gaza Strip,” it continues.

Read more:

Hamas warns residents against revealing downtown Gaza launches | The Times of Israel

Never mind. Israel has the capability of knowing where the targets are in Gaza. Shame though that Hamas have such a hold on the Gazans.

Free Gaza - from Hamas.

Very single-sided here. 1500 Palestinians died in the last weeks due to Israel´s violence but all I read here is some bullshit about Hamas. Israel treats Palestine like the Nazis treated the Warsaw Ghetto.

Disable Hamas and the next Party ruling will be far more agressive.

Last edited:
Very single-sided here. 1500 Palestinians died in the last weeks due to Israel´s violence but all I read here is some bullshit about Hamas. Israel treats Palestine like the Nazis treated the Warsaw Ghetto.

Now, now, you didn't seem to have any problem with your pal Assad murdering his own citizen, did you? Meanwhile, why not tell us how many Arabs, both Muslims and Christians, have died in the last week at the hands of your fellow Muslims. Seems like when Ranmadan rolls around, the killings seem to really go up several notches.

By the way, I wonder if you can show us some pictures of those in the Warsaw Ghetto and some pictures of today's Palestinians. This way we can compare (especially when we know that the NeoNazi/Islamofascists try to make this an important point on the hate sites and this has been brought up umpteenth times). It would also be nice if you can show us some pictures of these Palestinians when the Egyptians and Jordanians were administering the disputed territories. When you show us these pictures, can you also be kind enough to tell us why these so-called Palestinians weren't clamoring for a state when they were ruled by other Muslims?

Now, now, you didn't seem to have any problem with your pal Assad murdering his own citizen, did you?
You know that this is a lie. All Anti-Assad propaganda is evidentially totally fabricated.

Meanwhile, why not tell us how many Arabs, both Muslims and Christians, have died in the last week at the hands of your fellow Muslims. Seems like when Ranmadan rolls around, the killings seem to really go up several notches.

By the way, I wonder if you can show us some pictures of those in the Warsaw Ghetto and some pictures of today's Palestinians. This way we can compare (especially when we know that the NeoNazi/Islamofascists try to make this an important point on the hate sites and this has been brought up umpteenth times). It would also be nice if you can show us some pictures of these Palestinians when the Egyptians and Jordanians were administering the disputed territories. When you show us these pictures, can you also be kind enough to tell us why these so-called Palestinians weren't clamoring for a state when they were ruled by other Muslims?
Don´t distract attention from the topic. Any killings do not justify Israel´s murderous behavior. And we both know, who´s supporting the terrorists in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Iraq and especially Syria!
BTW: Don´t put me into a Muslim corner because Muslims are the victims of Israel. I support secularity.

Latuff6_77f.gif

Now, now, you didn't seem to have any problem with your pal Assad murdering his own citizen, did you?
You know that this is a lie. All Anti-Assad propaganda is evidentially totally fabricated.

Meanwhile, why not tell us how many Arabs, both Muslims and Christians, have died in the last week at the hands of your fellow Muslims. Seems like when Ranmadan rolls around, the killings seem to really go up several notches.

Don´t distract attention from the topic. Any killings do not justify Israel´s murderous behavior. And we both know, who´s supporting the terrorists in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Iraq and especially Syria!
BTW: Don´t put me into a Muslim corner because Muslims are the victims of Israel. I support secularity.

Latuff6_77f.gif

You really have to be very dimwitted if you think all of us are going to believe your ridiculous statement. Carry on, though. We already know you are an Assad backer, and don't want us to believe anything bad that he and his troops have done to his own people.

Since you are so secular, how about hopping over there and have Fatah and Hamas change their charters about destroying Israel. And let us be honest here, Muslims and Christians are the victims of those other Muslims in the Middle East.

You really have to be very dimwitted if you think all of us are going to believe your ridiculous statement.
I don´t want you to believe it. I want you to know it. I have posted so many facts about the war in Syria here that all your denials of these are simply ridiculous.

Carry on, though. We already know you are an Assad backer, and don't want us to believe anything bad that he and his troops have done to his own people.
What have they done to their own people?

Since you are so secular, how about hopping over there and have Fatah and Hamas change their charters about destroying Israel. And let us be honest here, Muslims and Christians are the victims of those other Muslims in the Middle East.
Hamas accepted Israel in 2006. As reaction, Israel carried out death and destruction, as you know.
Hamas Leader: We'll Accept Israel Within 1967 Borders - by Rainer Rupp
Climbdown as Hamas agrees to Israeli state | World news | The Guardian

Last edited:
You really have to be very dimwitted if you think all of us are going to believe your ridiculous statement.
I don´t want you to believe it. I want you to know it. I have posted so many facts about the war in Syria here that all your denials of these are simply ridiculous.

Carry on, though. We already know you are an Assad backer, and don't want us to believe anything bad that he and his troops have done to his own people.
What have they done to their own people?

Hamas accepted Israel in 2006. As reaction, Israel carried out death and destruction, as you know.
Hamas Leader: We'll Accept Israel Within 1967 Borders - by Rainer Rupp
Climbdown as Hamas agrees to Israeli state | World news | The Guardian

I suiggest that you read all the articles which have Hamas stating that they will never accept Israel. Then pull up their charter and see what is says. Meanwhile, I would also suggest that you worry about what Assad has done to his own people. Even though you want the viewers to believe he is such an angel, the truth is quite different.

It really is amusing (but also pathetic) that whatever their background -- born in the Middle East, descendents of those from the Middle East or just plain anti-Semites -- it is so convenient for them to start blaming Israel and close their eyes to what has gone on and is still going on in the other Middle East countries. I guess those tens of thousands of innocent people who have died at the hands of Arabs in the Middle East mean nothing to them, but it certainly is important to blame Israel for being "so, so bad."

There is no other side.

If Hamas were to follow the simple law of decency and international law, they would stick to housing their forces in recognized military camps and bases, and conduct their war from civilian neutral locations. If they followed that convention, there would not be 1500 dead Palestinians.

Those deaths are on the hands of Hamas.

I suiggest that you read all the articles which have Hamas stating that they will never accept Israel.
Well, they did and the result was not -as promised - the way to the two sate solution, but death and destruction.

Then pull up their charter and see what is says. Meanwhile, I would also suggest that you worry about what Assad has done to his own people. Even though you want the viewers to believe he is such an angel, the truth is quite different.
No need to worry, he does what a good President has to do in such a situation. He is the democratically elected President. You surely will contest that elections but read this first:
NATO data: Assad winning the war for Syrians' hearts and minds - World Tribune | World Tribune

And watch here. He is well appreciated:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BsgEJvAMt4s]Syria Election Celebrations 2014/06/05 ???????? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ??????????? - YouTube[/ame]

It really is amusing (but also pathetic) that whatever their background -- born in the Middle East, descendents of those from the Middle East or just plain anti-Semites -- it is so convenient for them to start blaming Israel and close their eyes to what has gone on and is still going on in the other Middle East countries. I guess those tens of thousands of innocent people who have died at the hands of Arabs in the Middle East mean nothing to them, but it certainly is important to blame Israel for being "so, so bad."
Again, if a Muslim kills a Muslim this is no reason for others to kill as well. Furthermore the death toll caused by the western nations out shadows any other.

There is no other side.

If Hamas were to follow the simple law of decency and international law, they would stick to housing their forces in recognized military camps and bases, and conduct their war from civilian neutral locations. If they followed that convention, there would not be 1500 dead Palestinians.

If Israel were to follow the simple law of decency and international law, there would not be 1500 dead Palestinians.

Last edited:

There is no other side.

If Israel were to follow the simple law of decency and international law, there would not be 1500 dead Palestinians.

If the Muslims had any sort of decency, they would be tolerant of those of different religious beliefs, and there would be thousands and thousands and thousands of people still alive. In fact there would be millions and millions of descendents if the Muslims didn't kill millions since their religion started.

Meanwhile, why not tell us about the kids being tortured and killed in Assad's prisons. Surely you must have some compassion for what they children went through.

If the Muslims had any sort of decency, they would be tolerant of those of different religious beliefs, and there would be thousands and thousands and thousands of people still alive. In fact there would be millions and millions of descendents if the Muslims didn't kill millions since their religion started.
Already your term "the Muslims" shows your ignorance. If those people around Israel were Christians they were just as angry as those Muslims are.

Meanwhile, why not tell us about the kids being tortured and killed in Assad's prisons. Surely you must have some compassion for what they children went through.
Prove your bullshit or keep it for yourself.

Already your term "the Muslims" shows your ignorance. If those people around Israel were Christians they were just as angry as those Muslims are.

Prove your bullshit or keep it for yourself.

Why a smart Arab like you should be able to find articles about what has happened and what is still happening in Syria. Plus there are plenty of refugees in other countries now telling what was going on. As the viewers can see, this particular Arab, even though he claims to be secular, is trying to show what an angel Assad is, but on the other hand he tries to make the viewers believe the Israelis are so "evil." Meanwhile, he conveniently forgets about the tons of innocent people who have been murdered by hiw fellow Arabs.

As for the Christians in the Muslim world, there are groups in this world reporting on what is happening to their fellow Christians, and right now the Christians are the most persecuted group in the world. I would suggest all Arabs, including this particular poster (Assad's P.R. man in the West), read Raymond Ibrahim's reports each month on what has happened to Christians in the Muslim world.

Why a smart Arab like you should be able to find articles about what has happened and what is still happening in Syria. Plus there are plenty of refugees in other countries now telling what was going on. As the viewers can see, this particular Arab, even though he claims to be secular, is trying to show what an angel Assad is, but on the other hand he tries to make the viewers believe the Israelis are so "evil." Meanwhile, he conveniently forgets about the tons of innocent people who have been murdered by hiw fellow Arabs.

As for the Christians in the Muslim world, there are groups in this world reporting on what is happening to their fellow Christians, and right now the Christians are the most persecuted group in the world. I would suggest all Arabs, including this particular poster (Assad's P.R. man in the West), read Raymond Ibrahim's reports each month on what has happened to Christians in the Muslim world.
When the Nato began to destroy Libya, the most fantastic stories about Gadaffi suddenly showed up in the medias - right after 40 years of him.

Same with Assad...

Looks like they´d burn them selfs if they lauch the rocket...
Indeed.

They burn themselves every time they launch.

They provide the tinder.

The Israeli Air Force provides the flame.
Its just like as you would erase someone´s whole family because he stole your sweetrole.
No, but if you launch a rocket at my family, and do it from your own family's home, thinking that I won't hit back, then I'll smash your rocket-launcher, and, unfortunately, kill your family in the process, rather than see my own killed. I will regret the death of yours, but I will live with that regret, and consider it a good trade, because mine survives.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Forum List

Back