🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas warns residents against revealing downtown Gaza launches

Indeed.

They burn themselves every time they launch.

They provide the tinder.

The Israeli Air Force provides the flame.
Its just like as you would erase someone´s whole family because he stole your sweetrole.
No, but if you launch a rocket at my family, and do it from your own family's home, thinking that I won't hit back, then I'll smash your rocket-launcher, and, unfortunately, kill your family in the process, rather than see my own killed. I will regret the death of yours, but I will live with that regret, and consider it a good trade, because mine survives.

This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

So true, Kondor. If those Mexicans who want the U.S. to give the entire American Southwest back to Mexico were shooting rockets from crowded Tijuana into American cities like Chula Vista, the American public would have no problem in our troops firing back or even bombing the place from where these rockets are coming from. What the other poster overlooks is that there also have been entire Syrian families who have been wiped out because of what is going on there. However, it is more important, as per usual, to blame the Israeiis and be quiet about what the Arabs have done in other parts of the Middle East.

Death Toll in Syrian Civil War Tops 160,000: Human Rights Group - NBC News

No, but if you launch a rocket at my family, and do it from your own family's home, thinking that I won't hit back, then I'll smash your rocket-launcher, and, unfortunately, kill your family in the process, rather than see my own killed. I will regret the death of yours, but I will live with that regret, and consider it a good trade, because mine survives.

Sure, sure. But consider that my rocket wouldn´t miss and would only be fired in case of urgent need, not for some hatred. So I am very likely not going to launch a rocket at you, even if I´d hate you to the core.

The point is that Israel´s reactions are over-the-top and are the seed for the next attacks. Aren´t all reactions by the way.

Last edited:
Its just like as you would erase someone´s whole family because he stole your sweetrole.

So true, Kondor. If those Mexicans who want the U.S. to give the entire American Southwest back to Mexico were shooting rockets from crowded Tijuana into American cities like Chula Vista, the American public would have no problem in our troops firing back or even bombing the place from where these rockets are coming from. What the other poster overlooks is that there also have been entire Syrian families who have been wiped out because of what is going on there. However, it is more important, as per usual, to blame the Israeiis and be quiet about what the Arabs have done in other parts of the Middle East.

Death Toll in Syrian Civil War Tops 160,000: Human Rights Group - NBC News
Sally, you know exactly that I am not an Anti-Israel agitator. But what is happening in Gaza right now, is not justified.

Sure, sure. But consider that my rocket wouldn´t miss and would only be fired in case of urgent need, not for some hatred. So I am very likely not going to launch a rocket at you, even if I´d hate you to the core.

The point is that Israel´s reactions are over-the-top and are the seed for the next attacks. Aren´t all reactions by the way.
After 66 years, Israeli patience with the Palestinians is gone.

They do not seek at present to serve-up a so-called proportional response.

They now seek to teach a lesson about disproportionate response.

Kill 1 of ours and we kill 100 of yours.

The lesson is sufficiently easy to grasp that even Palestinians should have no trouble understanding it.

Don't want to suffer disproportionate casualties?

Stop firing rockets.

Or suffer the consequences.

The disproportionate response is the consequence.

The consequences are doled-out by the Israelis.

The choice to bring those consqeuences down upon their own heads continues to rest with the Palestinians.

Last edited:

After 66 years, Israeli patience with the Palestinians is gone.

They do not seek at present to serve-up a so-called proportional response.

They now seek to teach a lesson about disproportionate response.

Kill 1 of ours and we kill 100 of yours.

The lesson is sufficiently easy to grasp that even Palestinians should have no trouble understanding it.

Don't want to suffer disproportionate casualties?

Stop firing rockets.

Or suffer the consequences.

The disproportionate response is the consequence.

The consequences are doled-out by the Israelis.

The choice to bring those consqeuences down upon their own heads continues to rest with the Palestinians.
There are not automatically "The Palestinians" at work. A small group or even a single person who fires a rocket causes an Israeli reaction that lets dozens or hundreds suffer, who probably don´t even know about the rocket.

...There are not automatically 'The Palestinians' at work. A small group or even a single person who fires a rocket causes an Israeli reaction that lets dozens or hundreds suffer, who probably don´t even know about the rocket.
Agreed.

Absolutely true.

Sad, isn't it?

There are two ways to fix that:

1. move the rocket-launchers away from heavily populated areas

2. stop the people who want to fire the rockets

Practically speaking, only one of those will signify in the Real World.

Fail to do that and continue to suffer the consequences.

I do not believe that a third option exists at this late juncture.

I have a solution-----INFORM arab muslims living in ----gaza and the west bank---
that "RETURN FIRE IS ALWAYS LEGAL----and not only legal but TO BE EXPECTED"

...There are not automatically 'The Palestinians' at work. A small group or even a single person who fires a rocket causes an Israeli reaction that lets dozens or hundreds suffer, who probably don´t even know about the rocket.
Agreed.

Absolutely true.

Sad, isn't it?

I guess, a two state solution would do the trick.

Agreed.

Absolutely true.

Sad, isn't it?

I guess, a two state solution would do the trick.
I am not positively certain that I am right, but I think that it is probably too late for that now.

If the Muslims had any sort of decency, they would be tolerant of those of different religious beliefs, and there would be thousands and thousands and thousands of people still alive. In fact there would be millions and millions of descendents if the Muslims didn't kill millions since their religion started.
Already your term "the Muslims" shows your ignorance. If those people around Israel were Christians they were just as angry as those Muslims are.

Meanwhile, why not tell us about the kids being tortured and killed in Assad's prisons. Surely you must have some compassion for what they children went through.
Prove your bullshit or keep it for yourself.

Killed Under Torture in Assad's Prisons - The Syrian Observer
Syria: Horror photos 'prove President Bashar al-Assad tortured his victims' - Mirror Online
Daraa: The spark that lit the Syrian flame - CNN.com
Opposition: Assad forces torturing women and children in Syria | Middle East Eye
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/n...e-been-tortured-to-death-in-al-assads-prisons
Tortured and killed: Hamza al-Khateeb, age 13 - Features - Al Jazeera English

Why a smart Arab like you should be able to find articles about what has happened and what is still happening in Syria. Plus there are plenty of refugees in other countries now telling what was going on. As the viewers can see, this particular Arab, even though he claims to be secular, is trying to show what an angel Assad is, but on the other hand he tries to make the viewers believe the Israelis are so "evil." Meanwhile, he conveniently forgets about the tons of innocent people who have been murdered by hiw fellow Arabs.

As for the Christians in the Muslim world, there are groups in this world reporting on what is happening to their fellow Christians, and right now the Christians are the most persecuted group in the world. I would suggest all Arabs, including this particular poster (Assad's P.R. man in the West), read Raymond Ibrahim's reports each month on what has happened to Christians in the Muslim world.
When the Nato began to destroy Libya, the most fantastic stories about Gadaffi suddenly showed up in the medias - right after 40 years of him.

Same with Assad...

You are blind to Gadaffi as well?

Of course Hamas doesn't want any locations revealed. They want to be able to keep firing rockets into Israel, thus putting their own people at risk. However, human life seems to be very, very cheap in the Muslim world.

Hamas warns residents against revealing downtown Gaza launches

Ministry of Interior video guides Facebook users on proper wartime terminology, tells Gazans to refute all Israeli messages

BY ELHANAN MILLER July 11, 2014

The ministry’s social media department published a video in Arabic Thursday containing guidelines for “cautious and effective” social media engagement on Facebook and Twitter during Operation Protective Edge. The ministry calls on residents to be wary of repeating Israeli “rumors,” and of adopting “the occupation’s narrative.” “Always doubt it and dispel it,” the video advises.

“Beware of posting photos of missiles launched from the center of town directed at Israel. This is used as a pretext to strike residential areas in the Gaza Strip,” it continues.

Read more:

Hamas warns residents against revealing downtown Gaza launches | The Times of Israel

Haven't the idiots heard of Google Earth then and how it can be used in real time to pinpoint rocket launch sites. It is so good that you can see individual flowers in peoples gardens.

Very single-sided here. 1500 Palestinians died in the last weeks due to Israel´s violence but all I read here is some bullshit about Hamas. Israel treats Palestine like the Nazis treated the Warsaw Ghetto.

Disable Hamas and the next Party ruling will be far more agressive.

If Israel did treat Palestine like the warsaw ghetto there would be no muslims left alive in gaza by now.

You really have to be very dimwitted if you think all of us are going to believe your ridiculous statement.
I don´t want you to believe it. I want you to know it. I have posted so many facts about the war in Syria here that all your denials of these are simply ridiculous.

Carry on, though. We already know you are an Assad backer, and don't want us to believe anything bad that he and his troops have done to his own people.
What have they done to their own people?

Since you are so secular, how about hopping over there and have Fatah and Hamas change their charters about destroying Israel. And let us be honest here, Muslims and Christians are the victims of those other Muslims in the Middle East.
Hamas accepted Israel in 2006. As reaction, Israel carried out death and destruction, as you know.
Hamas Leader: We'll Accept Israel Within 1967 Borders - by Rainer Rupp
Climbdown as Hamas agrees to Israeli state | World news | The Guardian

Tell you what find one unbiased website that links to a treaty showing the 1967 borders and I will convert to islam. Not 1967 armistice lines or ceasefire lines but actual borders agreed in 1967

Israel accepted Palestine in 1993, the same time the Palestinian leadership accepted Israel as the Jewish state.

Forum List

Back