handling of classified documents by US President - outside the Whitehouse - working at home for Presidents?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
i think this is just a case of 'working at home' or 'working at alternate locations', and requires hack-proof lockboxes for such documents!

how about you good people here?

I disagree.
Everyone else in government who has the clearance to view classified documents can review them while being briefed on the subject or view them though a sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF; pronounced /skɪf/), in United States military, national security/national defense and intelligence parlance, is an enclosed area within a building that is used to process sensitive compartmented information (SCI) types of classified information.

SCIFs can be either permanent or temporary and can be set up in official government buildings (such as the Situation Room in the White House), onboard ships, in private residences of officials, or in hotel rooms and other places of necessity for officials when traveling. Portable SCIFs can also be quickly set up when needed during emergency situations.

If everyone else has to follow procedures, the president or any former president should too.
Trump and Biden should be two good reasons for doing so.

Like McCarthy said, if you want to vote, show up for work. No more absentee bullshit. Same thing with the President. You just can't scatter classified documents anywhere you want to. There's no good reason to do that. The President needs to keep those documents in a secure area and show up for work if he wants to access them. That especially goes for Biden, who has displayed a willingness to ignore our laws as well as sell sensitive things to other countries that don't exactly like us.

i think this is just a case of 'working at home' or 'working at alternate locations', and requires hack-proof lockboxes for such documents!

how about you good people here?
So, you obviously know what was in those documents, and why citizen Biden would have them all over the place…care to tell us?

Forum List

Back