Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

edthemoron finds a rush quote about an analogy of what democrats call a budget cut, and confuses it with an actual negotiation
Since when is your MessiahRushie a "Democrat?" :cuckoo:
July 2, 2008
RUSH: "For the most part, what you've read about my contract is true, but I want to say a couple things: It's actually a pay cut, because I was projecting much more. And since I didn't get what I was projecting, I'm looking at this not as a raise, but as a cut."
just more proof you are a fucking moron
No, just more proof that I OWN YOU!!! :rofl:

If he is indeed a member he is a member of a private sector union. One more time; one more time, one more tie, because you apparently have trouble grasping the written word and the painfully obvious-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je3UT7ol1JY&feature=player_embedded

As straw meets man

so my burning up your strawman is a strawman? ...I have learned that you have issues with English and comprehension, but wasn't aware just how deep they ran. conflating private sector and public sector unions is horsehockey, this whole thread is an epic strawman fail.

Exactly

My strawman trumps yours. I intend to throw in a logical fallacy and a great deal of sarcasm to really fuck with ya

And you are incapable of explaining what you think was missed!

It was claimed that your MessiahRushie negotiated with his boss, himself, and that quote quite effectively proves he negotiated with someone other than himself who gave him less than he wanted.

What else is there to understand??? :ahole-1:
you dont understand what Rush was doing there, dipshit
And you again haven't explained what he was "doing" that changes the fact that he is not the "boss" to negotiate his contract with.

Please help me understand how that quote doesn't show that he has a "boss" other than himself that his contract was negotiated with. :ahole-1:

DiveCon is right, you really are stupid. He negotiated with his customers, radio stations. Rush's show is carried across the US. He never said he negotiated a contract with his "boss." He said he got less money then he projected. It's not Rush at his finest, but it's a who gives a rats ass quote and it doesn't show anything regarding the discussion or the lies in your sig.

July 2, 2008
RUSH: "For the most part, what you've read about my contract is true, but I want to say a couple things: It's actually a pay cut, because I was projecting much more. And since I didn't get what I was projecting, I'm looking at this not as a raise, but as a cut."
you own nothing, MORON

July 2, 2008

You couldn't own a two year old

July 2, 2008
you actually believe he was ACTUALLY talking about his contract in that?
this proves you are an idiot

My strawman trumps yours. I intend to throw in a logical fallacy and a great deal of sarcasm to really fuck with ya

At some point you may want to google "strawman argument" so at least on one point you stop looking like such a moron.

You might want to google "hypocrisy" as well. It doesn't mean "Republican" it means to say one thing and do another. You know, like when you condemn social conservative Rush for knocking druggies while you give your tax and spend libbies a pass when they habitually cheat on their taxes. For you the nearest hypocrite is never further then the nearest mirror.

Last edited:

At some point you may want to google "strawman argument" so at least on one point you stop looking like such a moron.

You might want to google "hypocrisy" as well. It doesn't mean "Republican" it means to say one thing and do another. You know, like when you condemn social conservative Rush for knocking druggies while you give your tax and spend libbies a pass when they habitually cheat on their taxes. For you the nearest hypocrite is never further then the nearest mirror.

You are new here ,so I will bring you up to speed

On this board you yell "Straw-man, Straw-man" at any post you do not know how to respond to. If that doesn't work...just post FAIL over and over

If you are really at a loss....just post crazy guys :cuckoo:

Does that help?

On this board you yell "Straw-man, Straw-man" at any post you do not know how to respond to. If that doesn't work...just post FAIL over and over

Does that help?

The only ones I see doing it are liberals and they obviously don't know what it means. Does that help?

Does that help?

The only ones I see doing it are liberals and they obviously don't know what it means. Does that help?

Stick around pal

Ya got a lot of learn'n to do

Does that help?

Stick around pal

He's got you pegged already, homey .........

Does that help?

Stick around pal

he's exposed exactly what you do

Then what exactly do YOU think he was talking about if it wasn't his contract??? This should be good!

Keep making a fool of yourself, I'm lovin' it! :rofl:
What an :ahole-1:
Here's the title of his rant:

Rush Signs a Contract for America
July 2, 2008

Then what exactly do YOU think he was talking about if it wasn't his contract??? This should be good!

July 2, 2008
LOL you remain a fucking moronic idiot

Does that help?

Or, you can start squawking about Palin, Limbaugh, Hannity, Bush or Beck.

:eusa_drool:

July 2, 2008
RUSH: "For the most part, what you've read about my contract is true, but I want to say a couple things: It's actually a pay cut, because I was projecting much more. And since I didn't get what I was projecting,I'm looking at this not as a raise, but as a cut."
Gee what a surprise, you couldn't say what it was, other than his CONTRACT, that he was talking about. NOT! :rofl:

July 2, 2008
RUSH: "For the most part, what you've read about my contract is true, but I want to say a couple things: It's actually a pay cut, because I was projecting much more. And since I didn't get what I was projecting,I'm looking at this not as a raise, but as a cut."
Gee what a surprise, you couldn't say what it was, other than his CONTRACT, that he was talking about. NOT! :rofl:
you dont have a fucking clue about what he was doing
you never DO

Forum List

Back