Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

Rush may have been able to negotiate his salary without Union help. The deciding factor was the Union drug plan

You keep going with the old and obvious drug joke. I agree with you that his use of drugs is hypocritical given that he's a social conservative. Though that's the least of the social conservative's hypocrisy on drugs. The biggest is their preaching that government should be small and not make our decisions for us. That would be unless we want to do something with our own bodies they disapprove of.

Let's test your consistency though. Do you also condemn Rangle and Daschle as big government liberals who cheat on their taxes? At least Rush started through legal use of drugs, they just cheated. And they force everyone else to the standard of funding their big government. And The Democrats were silent on all that, pathetic.

So do you condemn Rangle, Daschle as hypocrites and the Democrats for failing to hold them accountable by decrying their hypocrisy? Or are you a hypocrite who hold only the "other party" to the standard of living what they preach?

The hypocricy is multi-level

Rush attacks unions and yet is a member
Unions would defend members who have the same drug problems that Rush has
Rush will attack unions for defending members who are lazy, substance abusers yet he has suffered from many of the same foibles

As to Rangle, Daschle or any other member of Congress who is a tax cheat. I don't care what party they are or what their seniority is as long as they are treated the same. If you censure Rangle you must censure every other member under similar circumstances

Rush may have been able to negotiate his salary without Union help. The deciding factor was the Union drug plan

You keep going with the old and obvious drug joke. I agree with you that his use of drugs is hypocritical given that he's a social conservative. Though that's the least of the social conservative's hypocrisy on drugs. The biggest is their preaching that government should be small and not make our decisions for us. That would be unless we want to do something with our own bodies they disapprove of.

Let's test your consistency though. Do you also condemn Rangle and Daschle as big government liberals who cheat on their taxes? At least Rush started through legal use of drugs, they just cheated. And they force everyone else to the standard of funding their big government. And The Democrats were silent on all that, pathetic.

So do you condemn Rangle, Daschle as hypocrites and the Democrats for failing to hold them accountable by decrying their hypocrisy? Or are you a hypocrite who hold only the "other party" to the standard of living what they preach?

So a liberal, you, assigns conservatives the task of being silenced because to have a platform requires a union membership and that would be hypocrisy. So your voice will be according to your solution the only one heard. Wow, no conflict of interest there, is there?

As to Rangle, Daschle or any other member of Congress who is a tax cheat. I don't care what party they are or what their seniority is as long as they are treated the same. If you censure Rangle you must censure every other member under similar circumstances

My question wasn't to congress, it was to you. You're attacking Rush for hypocrisy by opposing drugs and criticizing drug users. Do you, leftwinger, also condemn Rangle and Daschle who are tax and spend liberals who cheat on their taxes? Or are you a hypocrite who holds Republicans to a standard you don't hold people to you agree with politically? Well?

What a blatant LIE

Limbaugh would never make the money he makes without the Union looking out for him

I hear they even got him a good dental plan and a union discount on Oxycontin
Right, the union negotiated for Rush with his boss, Rush, and got him more benefits and saved his job for him from him. I suppose you think you're clever, but you're actually clueless
Actually, pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard claims he got LESS than he wanted and called his new contract a "pay cut." So according to your stupidity, your MessiahRushie negotiated with himself and bargained himself down! :rofl:

July 2, 2008
RUSH: "For the most part, what you've read about my contract is true, but I want to say a couple things: It's actually a pay cut, because I was projecting much more. And since I didn't get what I was projecting, I'm looking at this not as a raise, but as a cut."

Rush will attack unions for defending members who are lazy, substance abusers yet he has suffered from many of the same foibles

If he is indeed a member he is a member of a private sector union. One more time; one more time, one more tie, because you apparently have trouble grasping the written word and the painfully obvious-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a blatant LIE

Limbaugh would never make the money he makes without the Union looking out for him

Right, the union negotiated for Rush with his boss, Rush, and got him more benefits and saved his job for him from him. I suppose you think you're clever, but you're actually clueless
Actually, pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard claims he got LESS than he wanted and called his new contract a "pay cut." So according to your stupidity, your MessiahRushie negotiated with himself and bargained himself down! :rofl:

July 2, 2008
RUSH: "For the most part, what you've read about my contract is true, but I want to say a couple things: It's actually a pay cut, because I was projecting much more. And since I didn't get what I was projecting, I'm looking at this not as a raise, but as a cut."
more proof you are a fucking moron

If he is indeed a member he is a member of a private sector union. One more time; one more time, one more tie, because you apparently have trouble grasping the written word and the painfully obvious-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

As straw meets man

July 2, 2008
What a boring quote. For all the library of Rush quotes, this bit of who cares is all you can come up with? That this is the best you can do with your blind hatred of him and his volume of work and love of harassing liberals is a pretty strong endorsement of him.

July 2, 2008
What a boring quote. For all the library of Rush quotes, this bit of who cares is all you can come up with? That this is the best you can do with your blind hatred of him and his volume of work and love of harassing liberals is a pretty strong endorsement of him.
edthemoron doesnt understand what Rush was referring to
edthemoron is incapable of understanding

As straw meets man

Why can't liberals google terms they don't understand so they learn what they mean? BTW, here's another question you're hiding from:

My question wasn't to congress, it was to you. You're attacking Rush for hypocrisy by opposing drugs and criticizing drug users. Do you, leftwinger, also condemn Rangle and Daschle who are tax and spend liberals who cheat on their taxes? Or are you a hypocrite who holds Republicans to a standard you don't hold people to you agree with politically? Well?

What a blatant LIE

July 2, 2008
"Boring" only because it shoots down your claim that your MessiahRushie negotiated with himself. Please explain how someone can negotiate with himself as boss and get less than what he wanted??? :cuckoo:

July 2, 2008
And you are incapable of explaining what you think was missed!

It was claimed that your MessiahRushie negotiated with his boss, himself, and that quote quite effectively proves he negotiated with someone other than himself who gave him less than he wanted.

What else is there to understand??? :ahole-1:

July 2, 2008
"Boring" only because it shoots down your claim that your MessiahRushie negotiated with himself. Please explain how someone can negotiate with himself as boss and get less than what he wanted??? :cuckoo:
more proof you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

Reason TV

As straw meets man

so my burning up your strawman is a strawman? ...I have learned that you have issues with English and comprehension, but wasn't aware just how deep they ran. conflating private sector and public sector unions is horsehockey, this whole thread is an epic strawman fail.

It was claimed that your MessiahRushie negotiated with his boss, himself, and that quote quite effectively proves he negotiated with someone other than himself who gave him less than he wanted.

you dont understand what Rush was doing there, dipshit

damn, you are more fucking stupid than i previously thought
'

edthemoron finds a rush quote about an analogy of what democrats call a budget cut, and confuses it with an actual negotiation

you dont understand what Rush was doing there, dipshit
And you again haven't explained what he was "doing" that changes the fact that he is not the "boss" to negotiate his contract with.

Please help me understand how that quote doesn't show that he has a "boss" other than himself that his contract was negotiated with. :ahole-1:

edthemoron finds a rush quote about an analogy of what democrats call a budget cut, and confuses it with an actual negotiation
Since when is your MessiahRushie a "Democrat?" :cuckoo:
July 2, 2008

Since when is your MessiahRushie a "Democrat?" :cuckoo:
July 2, 2008
just more proof you are a fucking moron

Forum List

Back