Hannity may be seeing the "writing on the wall"

Hey

At least the base punished those assholes in leadership! I bet they give Clinton hot hell over the next 4 years!! :confused:

Hannity is such a big whiney baby boy. He also has no courage, whatsoever. I remember during the primaries he was steering his language to be bashing Trump without really bashing him because he wanted to leave the door open to later support him. Hilarious.
Regardless of whether Trum was your first choice or your last choice that is exactly what every Republican should have done because you can't oppose the candidate for president without also harming the Republican down ticket.

Hannity is such a big whiney baby boy. He also has no courage, whatsoever. I remember during the primaries he was steering his language to be bashing Trump without really bashing him because he wanted to leave the door open to later support him. Hilarious.
Regardless of whether Trum was your first choice or your last choice that is exactly what every Republican should have done because you can't oppose the candidate for president without also harming the Republican down ticket.
Hannity says hes a conservative not a republican

Trumps not even close to a conservative

Well, in "fairness" Hannity is trying to CONserve his job as one of the true idiots and spewer of hatred of the airwaves.

....and now it has begun.......Below is what Hannity spewed on his radio show: (poor, poor Sean.....LOL)

"If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz -- if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping," Hannity said.

He added: "I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda ... . They did nothing. Nothing."
Yeah, I heard Hannity and Levin Friday, and they're both PISSED.

So, here's the question:

Do they know how big a role they played in this, and they're not saying, or are they really this clueless?

I'm sure that distinction is interesting to some people, but the fact is the only chance conservatives have of getting any part of their agenda turned into policy or law is by supporting the Republican candidate even if he is an imperfect conservative. Hannity clearly understands this.

The question is, are you interested in getting things done or just in arguing about how conservative is sufficiently conservative?

I'm sure that distinction is interesting to some people, but the fact is the only chance conservatives have of getting any part of their agenda turned into policy or law is by supporting the Republican candidate even if he is an imperfect conservative. Hannity clearly understands this.

The question is, are you interested in getting things done or just in arguing about how conservative is sufficiently conservative?
Huh?

Hillary is more fiscally conservative than doucheballz, and social conservatism is evil imo.

....and now it has begun.......Below is what Hannity spewed on his radio show: (poor, poor Sean.....LOL)

"If in 96 days Trump loses this election, I am pointing the finger directly at people like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham and John McCain and John Kasich and Ted Cruz -- if he won’t endorse – and Jeb Bush and everybody else that made promises they’re not keeping," Hannity said.

He added: "I have watched these Republicans be more harsh towards Donald Trump than they’ve ever been in standing up to Barack Obama and his radical agenda ... . They did nothing. Nothing."
Someone needs to tell Hannity that when he is pointing his hypocritical finger, there are three pointing back at himself.

Huh?

Hillary is more fiscally conservative than doucheballz, and social conservatism is evil imo.
Clinton is whatever the focus groups tell her she should to attract votes and Trump is no social conservative.

Huh?

Clinton is whatever the focus groups tell her she should to attract votes and Trump is no social conservative.
Clinton is not worse than trump though in that regard...i saw with my own two eyes the man change positions within the SAME interview, like 15 different times.

He is way more egregious with "going with the wind," he has the spine of gumby and the intelligence of my shoe.

It's pretty obvious, these Reps that won't back Trump are basically saying that they think Clinton will do a better job at Prez than Trump. Not to say they support her agenda, but they support it more than Trumps agenda. There is also an element of protecting their record for future elections...

Hannity is full of shit. Few care if politicians endorse other politicians. In this day and age, you are a known quantity if you're important enough to know.

Seriously,you'd vote for someone you already have doubts about because Lindsay Graham told you that he endorses him.

Trump is a dead man walking because HRC is a better choice and because it is hard to find a group Trump hasn't insulted

Huh?

Clinton is not worse than trump though in that regard...i saw with my own two eyes the man change positions within the SAME interview, like 15 different times.

He is way more egregious with "going with the wind," he has the spine of gumby and the intelligence of my shoe.
What you saw was Trump trying to answer a question honestly on a subject he saw both sides of. Honest people who are able to appreciate the complexities of an issue always have a hard time delivering the kind of slick on liners you seem to be after. What you have never seen is Clinton answering a question honestly when she believed a dishonest answer would attract more votes.

point the finger Foxboi, point the finger.

lmao

Hannity is full of shit. Few care if politicians endorse other politicians. In this day and age, you are a known quantity if you're important enough to know.

Seriously,you'd vote for someone you already have doubts about because Lindsay Graham told you that he endorses him.

Trump is a dead man walking because HRC is a better choice and because it is hard to find a group Trump hasn't insulted
It would be even harder to find a group Clinton hasn't lied to, in fact, it would be impossible. There are two kinds of voters, those who understand Clinton is corrupt and incompetent and can't be trusted about anything and think that makes her unfit for public office, and those who understand Clinton is corrupt and incompetent and can't be trusted and don't care.

Huh?

What you saw was Trump trying to answer a question honestly on a subject he saw both sides of. Honest people who are able to appreciate the complexities of an issue always have a hard time delivering the kind of slick on liners you seem to be after. What you have never seen is Clinton answering a question honestly when she believed a dishonest answer would attract more votes.
What I was seeing was a 70 whatever year old that still hasnt formed opinions on issues and changes on a whim. His lack of intellectual curiousity is profound, and he's very very apparently ill educated on economics and geopolitics. Trump or braindamaged g.e.d. from Noplace, US would be a hard hard choice for me.

And his lack of integrity is disgusting. The way he knows the whole world is watching and he has no issue making hand gestures to mock down's syndrome, his Twatter wars with all the women over the years(he and Rosie odonnell were like 5th graders the shit they were saying).....

It grosses me out, he's not a man to me he's the weirdo kid from pee wees big adventure that pee wee hit off with that black lava gum. The kid who wanted pee wees bike, his name was probably Francis or some shit.....Trump is a man baby just like that, and I find him quite retarded.

I think these "conservatives" are so used bitching, moaning, and complaining about everything over the past 8 years they don't know how to positively promote a candidate. So when talking about Trump, they can't do anything but to criticize. Their own antics are now biting themselves and their party in the ass. Does anybody remember the last time they heard anything positive or constructive that didn't include the word Regan in it coming from a conservative commentators mouth?

Trump gets hammered harder by Republicans than Obama does because more Republicans hate him ..

not really hard to figure that one out.

Forum List

Back