Hannity may be seeing the "writing on the wall"

It's pretty obvious, these Reps that won't back Trump are basically saying that they think Clinton will do a better job at Prez than Trump. Not to say they support her agenda, but they support it more than Trumps agenda. There is also an element of protecting their record for future elections...
Lol
The establishment republicans bow to the fucking whore what do you mean?
All career politician no matter the side of the isle they are on, are spineless POS...
Dolt

I think these "conservatives" are so used bitching, moaning, and complaining about everything over the past 8 years they don't know how to positively promote a candidate. So when talking about Trump, they can't do anything but to criticize. Their own antics are now biting themselves and their party in the ass. Does anybody remember the last time they heard anything positive or constructive that didn't include the word Regan in it coming from a conservative commentators mouth?
The federal government is a banana republic... It's best days are long behind us.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

It's pretty obvious, these Reps that won't back Trump are basically saying that they think Clinton will do a better job at Prez than Trump. Not to say they support her agenda, but they support it more than Trumps agenda. There is also an element of protecting their record for future elections...
Lol
All career politician no matter the side of the isle they are on, are spineless POS...
Dolt
I'm sure that's true for some, others probably genuinely have a different point of view as you or a different attitude about collaborative work.

If everybody was an obstructionist an already bad situation would be even worse

I think these "conservatives" are so used bitching, moaning, and complaining about everything over the past 8 years they don't know how to positively promote a candidate. So when talking about Trump, they can't do anything but to criticize. Their own antics are now biting themselves and their party in the ass. Does anybody remember the last time they heard anything positive or constructive that didn't include the word Regan in it coming from a conservative commentators mouth?

The Republican party is divided in two. We have the conservative constitutional Tea Party types, and we have the establishment types.

Trump is a thorn because he is neither conservative nor establishment, so there are people from both sides that are unhappy.

I didn't vote for Trump either in the primaries, but I accept him as my candidate because the majority voted for him. It's my hope as the election gets nearer, the others will do the same.

The federal government is a banana republic... It's best days are long behind us.
The best days being when?

Lol
Dolt
I'm sure that's true for some, others probably genuinely have a different point of view as you or a different attitude about collaborative work.

Washington has been one party rule for quite some time now... The progressive party.

The best days being when?
Hard to say... The country really has been going down hill since the Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt days.

The Republican party is divided in two. We have the conservative constitutional Tea Party types, and we have the establishment types.

Trump is a thorn because he is neither conservative nor establishment, so there are people from both sides that are unhappy.

I didn't vote for Trump either in the primaries, but I accept him as my candidate because the majority voted for him. It's my hope as the election gets nearer, the others will do the same.
I agree, it's a very tough situation for supporters of the Republican Party to be in... I was hoping for a solid Rep to be nominated this year and was considering throwing my vote that way but like the McCain Palin ticket, I'm just scratching my head.

the world has been ending for woebegone RW's for decades . their gloom, doom, and misery belongs to them and their tiny little mind.

They've never seen a ray of sunshine in their entire miserable life ... another reason they'll lose to Clinton in 2016.

F'em.

I agree, it's a very tough situation for supporters of the Republican Party to be in... I was hoping for a solid Rep to be nominated this year and was considering throwing my vote that way but like the McCain Palin ticket, I'm just scratching my head.
There no such thing as a solid ticket as long as there are career politicians on it... Lowest of lifeforms.

the world has been ending for woebegone RW's for decades . their gloom, doom, and misery belongs to them and their tiny little mind.

They've never seen a ray of sunshine in their entire miserable life ... another reason they'll lose to Clinton in 2016.

F'em.
image.png

The MAIN problem with the GOP is that the party does NOT seem to learn from its mistakes....

In 2008, the party performed an "autopsy" on why the lost.......and they came up with Palin

In 2012, they did yet another bit of soul-searching, and they came up with the Tea party AND the fact that they turned off virtually ALL minority voters.

This year, another review will simply find that theTrojan Horse is a dimwit named Trump and that EVERY minority group (except the KKK) thinks they're nuts.

Give people like myself a sane republican (like Kasich), and perhaps I can abandon my loyalty to the DNC....but until then, bitch all you want about Clinton, but get ready to call her madam President.

Lol
Dolt

Washington has been one party rule for quite some time now... The progressive party.
It's true that the will of the people is progressive and has been for a while. Where the conservatives have failed, in my point of view, is in communicating how conservative policies can promote progressive views of human rights, strengthening our middle class, and most importantly taking care of our elderly, poor, disabled, and vets.

Their attacking rhedoric against their liberal opponents has given them a hateful identity which I dont think is true for most conservatives but it is an unfortunate consequence which is in need of fixing.

The MAIN problem with the GOP is that the party does NOT seem to learn from its mistakes....

In 2008, the party performed an "autopsy" on why the lost.......and they came up with Palin

In 2012, they did yet another bit of soul-searching, and they came up with the Tea party AND the fact that they turned off virtually ALL minority voters.

This year, another review will simply find that theTrojan Horse is a dimwit named Trump and that EVERY minority group (except the KKK) thinks they're nuts.

Give people like myself a sane republican (like Kasich), and perhaps I can abandon my loyalty to the DNC....but until then, bitch all you want about Clinton, but get ready to call her madam President.
Kasich is a spineless POS, hardly a conservative. Dumbass
Lol
screesshot-RINO-John-Kasich-USHCC-q-and-a-forum-e1444211261164.jpg

Agreed on all points

I am pointing the finger directly at the concept of cut, slash and burn. It is unpopular.
You think it is only popular when Dems do it, nah it has momentum you won't be able to crush or discourage.

Hannity is such a big whiney baby boy. He also has no courage, whatsoever. I remember during the primaries he was steering his language to be bashing Trump without really bashing him because he wanted to leave the door open to later support him. Hilarious.
Regardless of whether Trum was your first choice or your last choice that is exactly what every Republican should have done because you can't oppose the candidate for president without also harming the Republican down ticket.
Hannity says hes a conservative not a republican

Trumps not even close to a conservative
Hannity is no conservative.

Forum List

Back