Happiness in Islam

Muslims believe Jesus to be a Muslim......
Correct

The word "muslim" means, "one who submits to God".

Thus all of the prophets in the Old Testament plus Jesus were muslim. ...... :cool:

the etymology of the word that is used by muslims and the rest of the world to designate the BELIEF SYSTEM which is islam -----is no issue at all. It is idiotic to USE it to include lots and lots of people who never had anything to do with that belief system. MUSLIMS make lots of false claims. Way back in "cold war" times-----the big joke was RUSSIAN HISTORIC REVISIONISM-----the Russians were claiming just about every significant scientific advance for the past 500 years---
lots of funny stuff-----that was before I met ISLAM---the claims by muslims are far more FLAMBOYANT and idiotic

Muslims believe a Jesus body-double was REALLY crucified. Never mind that all reputable scholars and ancient Roman and Jewish historians and the Bible agree that Jesus’ crucifixion is historical fact.

All the prophets were Jewish and lived in Israel. Which is why the idea of a last Arab prophet in Arabia is so laughable!
The hebrew prophets for centuries had begged the people to return "the One God" and to quit worshipping idol's and living in sin. God had even banished them from the land twice, but to no avail. The jewish people were so wicked that they even murdered many of God's chosen prophets.

Finally, God turned his back on them, and raised up a prophet from among the arab people. .... :cool:

All the prophets were Jewish and lived in Israel. Which is why the idea of a last Arab prophet in Arabia is so laughable!
The hebrew prophets for centuries had begged the people to return "the One God" and to quit worshipping idol's and living in sin. God had even banished them from the land twice, but to no avail. The jewish people were so wicked that they even murdered many of God's chosen prophets.

Finally, God turned his back on them, and raised up a prophet from among the arab people. .... :cool:

Muslims are wannabes and latecomers. Jews are an ancient People who existed thousands of years before Muslims

Islam stole most of its beliefs and customs from the Jews, from monotheism to Judgement Day to prophethood to formal prayer to fasting. Koran is just a poor attempt to plagiarize Jews’ Bible

All the prophets were Jewish. No such thing as an Arab prophet

Funny: Most Muslims are not Arabs BUT believe in an Arab prophet (ridiculous), call God by an Arab name Allah, read, recite, even memorize the Koran in Arabic they don’t understand, and emulate Arab rituals on the hajj

Muslims even face Arabia in prayer 5x a day and they’re not Arabs

Very intelligent! LOL

Oh and BTW, Allah originated as a PAGAN Arab god, al-ilah So, Muhammad ibn AbdALLAH had a PAGAN name! LOL

God appointed an Arab caveman who robbed caravans and had a harem as his last prophet? Too Funny! LOL LOL LOL

Correct

Thus all of the prophets in the Old Testament plus Jesus were muslim. ...... :cool:

I was very young (19) when I read the Koran------it came at me in a box of rejects. It started out as a comedy ---the forward of the book seemed insane---written by the translator---He described some guy named muhummad who had invented everything from lemons to sliced bread--------
I wondered 'who is the legendary genius'? based on his
inventions it was obvious that he lived at least 6000 years
ago or more. ----I thumbed thru----it was all about JEWS!!!
---so I read it. I got progressively funny---I realized this is
the muslim book- I checked it out in my then version of google---the Encyclopedia Britannica. Then I handed it to a Pakistani surgeon who worked in the same hospital in which I had a little part time clerical job--------and told him----"you should inform the printer---this book is full of errors" He looked thru it and commented----"no----this looks good"----
he said he knew about this---THEN NEW translation--
PICTHALL

the idiot subject of yesterday's KHUBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING is fresh in the mind of sunni. --------member of the
current RIGHTEOUS UMMAH OF AL BUMP STOCK

Correct

I was very young (19) when I read the Koran------it came at me in a box of rejects. It started out as a comedy ---the forward of the book seemed insane---written by the translator---He described some guy named muhummad who had invented everything from lemons to sliced bread--------
the muslim book- I checked it out in my then version of google---the Encyclopedia Britannica. Then I handed it to a Pakistani surgeon who worked in the same hospital in which I had a little part time clerical job--------and told him----"you should inform the printer---this book is full of errors" He looked thru it and commented----"no----this looks good"----
PICTHALL

Koran was simply Muhammad’s attempt to recycle the Bible for Arabs, but with many embarrassing errors. Here the ppl knew his scam Surat Al-'Anfal [8:31] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Surat Al-Furqan [25:4-5] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Correct

PICTHALL

Funny: “Allah” (ie Muhammad) needed to revise Koran verses and change his own words! Surat Al-Baqarah [2:106] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

The ppl were smarter and knew Muhammad was a liar and imposter Surat An-Nahl [16:101] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Correct

PICTHALL

Funny: “Allah” is the Best Planner BUT cannot plan best Koran verses! LOL Surat Al-'Anfal [8:30] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Surat Al-Baqarah [2:106] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Surat An-Nahl [16:101] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Hahaha!

Correct

PICTHALL

Oh look, “prophet” Muhammad confuses biblical prophets He mistakenly thinks Jacob was Abraham’s son instead of the grandson and totally forgets about Ishmael Surat Maryam [19:47-49] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Oops! LOL

the idiot subject of yesterday's KHUBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING is fresh in the mind of sunni. --------member of the
current RIGHTEOUS UMMAH OF AL BUMP STOCK

Muslims simply cannot be taken seriously. “All-knowing Allah” didn’t know the best Koran verses It’s all a massive hoax! Surat Al-Baqarah [2:106] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Surat An-Nahl [16:101] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

Correct

PICTHALL

Koran was simply Muhammad’s attempt to recycle the Bible for Arabs, but with many embarrassing errors. Here the ppl knew his scam Surat Al-'Anfal [8:31] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

don't blame muhummad-----he didn't write it----he was illiterate----the people who did write it ------wrote it
believing there twists and turns would go undetected
since the overwhelming majority of muslims were illiterate
anyway. They got rid of the LITERATE people---Zoroastrians, jews and Christians. Consider their situations
IN CONTEXT. ------Even muslims who could read-----could not read the real bibles

Correct

PICTHALL

don't blame muhummad-----he didn't write it----he was illiterate----the people who did write it ------wrote it
believing there twists and turns would to undetected
anyway. They got rid of the LITERATE people---Zoroastrians, jews and Christians. Consider their situations
IN CONTEXT. ------Even muslims who could read-----could not read the real bibles

Muhammad was literate. Later, Muslims made up that he was illiterate in order to embellish the “miraculousness” of the Koran and defend him against charges of plagiarism of the Bible.

Correct

PICTHALL

The Bible was well-known in pre-Islamic Arabia which was populated by Jews and Christians. It’s believed by scholars that Muhammad obtained biblical material from them which ended up in the Koran but with many errors and discrepancies, which is why they, and Arabs, knew he was a fraud

Correct

PICTHALL

Muhammad was literate. Later, Muslims made up that he was illiterate in order to embellish the “miraculousness” of the Koran and defend him against charges of plagiarism of the Bible.

I have a personal opinion-----it is very hard for me to believe
that a WEALTHY, INTELLIGENT man remained illiterate all
of his life------my kid was reading at age three (thanks to
sesame street dancing letters-----well enough to get thru
stories-----and by age four----well enough to read the newspaper-------Even DYSLEXIC people----do not stay DENSELY illiterate. My maternal grandfather never spent
a day in school of ANY KIND---orphaned and on the streets------but somehow could read---sorta-----in Yiddish and Hebrew---a little

Correct

PICTHALL

The Bible was well-known in pre-Islamic Arabia which was populated by Jews and Christians. It’s believed by scholars that Muhammad obtained biblical material from them which ended up in the Koran but with many errors and discrepancies, which is why they, and Arabs, knew he was a fraud

think in context------the arab marauders needed a unifying creed-------it was for the sake of imperialism (something like
Constantine's excuse for pretending to be Christian)

PICTHALL

I have a personal opinion-----it is very hard for me to believe
that a WEALTHY, INTELLIGENT man remained illiterate all
of his life------my kid was reading at age three (thanks to
sesame street dancing letters-----well enough to get thru
stories-----and by age four----well enough to read the newspaper-------Even DYSLEXIC people----do not stay DENSELY illiterate. My maternal grandfather never spent
a day in school of ANY KIND---orphaned and on the streets------but somehow could read---sorta-----in Yiddish and Hebrew---a little

Hadith record Muhammad as being literate. For example Hadith - Book of Knowledge - Sahih al-Bukhari - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

PICTHALL

think in context------the arab marauders needed a unifying creed-------it was for the sake of imperialism (something like
Constantine's excuse for pretending to be Christian)

True although whether Constantine’s conversion was sincere is a matter of debate

Forum List

Back