Happiness in Islam

Do Your Best to Put God's Attributes Into Practice

After seeking knowledge of God's attributes of mercy, kindness, generosity, wisdom, love, forgiveness, ... etc. do your best to put them into practice in your daily life.

If you want God to forgive you, then remember His attribute of forgiveness and forgive others.

If you want God to help you, help others and be generous towards them.

If you want God to be Kind and Merciful towards you on the Day of Judgment, then do your best to be kind and merciful to people around you, not only family and friends but also complete strangers.

And if you want to find peace and find God's love, spread peace and love in your community.

He is the Most Kind, the Most Merciful, the Source of All Peace.

None of that comes from the Quran, You are making it up.

The Quran says the curse of God is on unbelievers in Muhammad and they will burn in eternal hell.

After seeking knowledge of God's attributes of mercy, kindness, generosity, wisdom, love, forgiveness, ... etc. do your best to put them into practice in your daily life.

If you want God to forgive you, then remember His attribute of forgiveness and forgive others.

If you want God to be Kind and Merciful towards you on the Day of Judgment, then do your best to be kind and merciful to people around you, not only family and friends but also complete strangers.

And if you want to find peace and find God's love, spread peace and love in your community.

The Quran says the curse of God is on unbelievers in Muhammad and they will burn in eternal hell.

sheeeesh DAJ. Old cat did not claim its in the Koran ----as SUCH------he did not ACTUALY write that. I have been told that St Francis of ASSISI did------and to animals too.
Maybe its in there in the ancient Arabic that no one knows---
and IN CONTEXT

sheeeesh DAJ. Old cat did not claim its in the Koran ----as SUCH------he did not ACTUALY write that. I have been told that St Francis of ASSISI did------and to animals too.
and IN CONTEXT

This is the ancient mantra in the original language for those who would butcher and rape their way into paradise hoping to receive many cool gifts from God...

Owa Tana Siam, Owa Tana Siam, Owa Tana Siam, at least 5 times, 5 times a day..

and IN CONTEXT

This is the ancient mantra in the original language for those who would butcher and rape their way into paradise hoping to receive many cool gifts from God...

must one be in ASS-UP position-------in a large crowd---
blocking all traffic, including ambulances?

and IN CONTEXT

Of course!

you wouldn't want to contradict the mantra would you?

and IN CONTEXT

Of course!

you wouldn't want to contradict the mantra would you?

Hobie----I know you have some interest in jewish practice---(DON'T TRY TO DENY IT!!!! ) Jews have
an interesting habit for doing prayers when people are
all around--------and SOME PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT----Jews----if in a public place, tend to FACE A WALL---whilst
praying. It is considered extremely GAUCHE to walk IN FRONT of a person praying. ----to avoid inconveniencing
the world------one prays FACING A WALL (not just that remnant in Jerusalem----any public place or even at home if people are there---trying to move around) THUS a whole bunch of jews would never EXPROPRIATE a public road---
to do public prayers--------Is that not interesting? Somehow
muhummad missed that part of the Talmudic etiquette-----too bad, too bad------the poor dim Bedouin-----needed more lessons from Christians and Jews and Zoroastrians----in CIVILIZED behavior

and IN CONTEXT

English translation...O wat an ass I am.

and IN CONTEXT

Most muslims do not know how to speak or read or write
in Arabic----- they just mumble ---ASS UP

and IN CONTEXT

Arabic was a brand new language still being worked on when the Koran was written. Just that fact shows that doubts about the Koran and its origin are questionable. Why would God tell people something in a language they do not understand? Maybe because the translator was Muhammad?

Islam is bullshit through and through.

and IN CONTEXT

Arabic was a brand new language still being worked on when the Koran was written. Just that fact shows that doubts about the Koran and its origin are questionable. Why would God tell people something in a language they do not understand? Maybe because the translator was Muhammad?

my understanding of Arabic is that it DESERT GIBBERISH ----with no alphabet until about 300 AD----when the Persian script was co opted in order to invent a written alphabet for the
barbaric mumbles of the Bedouin "ishmaelites". Muslims claim that the Koran is a FOREVER BOOK----that existed in the time of ADAM (address being "garden of eden")-----I have no idea how a book can be written in a language that does not exist------or ----its script does not exist------but that is islam------wanna know some more bullshit? BTW----adam also built the kAABA-----and reached up into the sky and grabbed a Meteor-----so that the arabs would have something to worship----and even kiss------and whatever else they do to themselves on that ROCK (I'd rather not thing about it----but better the ROCK than some nine year old kid)

and IN CONTEXT

my understanding of Arabic is that it DESERT GIBBERISH ----with no alphabet until about 300 AD----when the Persian script was co opted in order to invent a written alphabet for the
barbaric mumbles of the Bedouin "ishmaelites". Muslims claim that the Koran is a FOREVER BOOK----that existed in the time of ADAM (address being "garden of eden")-----I have no idea how a book can be written in a language that does not exist------or ----its script does not exist------but that is islam------wanna know some more bullshit? BTW----adam also built the kAABA-----and reached up into the sky and grabbed a Meteor-----so that the arabs would have something to worship----and even kiss------and whatever else they do to themselves on that ROCK (I'd rather not thing about it----but better the ROCK than some nine year old kid)

The point is that Arabic is used as another excuse. You can say kill all who do not believe in any language.

The point is that Arabic is used as another excuse. You can say kill all who do not believe in any language.

so true-----but it is a fact that MOST muslims cannot read it----and, of course, most non muslims cannot either.

upload_2017-10-31_20-17-47.jpeg

8 quotes from Prophet Muhammad to brighten your day

3 Things Make Your Faith Perfect

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

“Let whosoever believes in God and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent.

Let whosoever believes in God and in the Last Day honor his neighbor.

Let whosoever believes in God and in the Last Day honor his guest.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)​

In this hadith, the Prophet outlines three conditions for having a perfect faith.

We notice here that the Prophet links between believing in God and believing in the Last Day. This is because the Last Day is the day in which a believer will enjoy the fruits of his belief.

3 Things Make Your Faith Perfect | About Islam

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

“Let whosoever believes in God and in the Last Day either speak good or be silent. <or die?>

Let whosoever believes in God and in the Last Day honor his neighbor. <please define "neighbor">

Let whosoever believes in God and in the Last Day honor his guest.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim) <please define 'guest'>

I see my post was edited. It says it was offensive. Dear mods the truth is not offensive, it is the truth. Muhammad was a pedophile.

Forum List

Back