Happiness in Islam

Judgment Day is a major belief in Islam, stolen, of course, from Judaism. Only on JD are all Muslims, since the beginning of Islam, judged for paradise or hell Since they’re buried, rotting is only natural, until they’re resurrected and called to account

I believe the constant uncertainty of paradise and the attendant fear leads many Muslims to be mentally ill

I tried to find this "rot in the grave till judgement day" thing
by google------but could not. I still do not believe that the BIG MO is not YET IN JANNAH. --------uhm------happily residing in the big yeshiva in the sky with the great sages----
is not reserved till JD as far as I know. Dante has a highly populated hell and heaven----ALREADY MADE

Does the torment of the grave continue until the Day of Resurrection? - islamqa.info

thanks-----so either you IMAGINE YOU ARE IN JANNAH
(or in Jahhanam) until you finally get there or you actually get there right away -----SAME THING

There is no fasttrack to paradise in Islam even for good behavior. You must wait until you’re resurrected on Judgment Day. So, all Muslims for 1400 years are in their graves waiting Sucks to be Muslim!

That is not what I have heard or read. ------I doubt it is a
majority opinion amongst the geniuses of Al Azhar-----if it
is they are not telling that stuff to the "simple folk"

It’s basic Islamic theology.

I tried to find this "rot in the grave till judgement day" thing
by google------but could not. I still do not believe that the BIG MO is not YET IN JANNAH. --------uhm------happily residing in the big yeshiva in the sky with the great sages----
is not reserved till JD as far as I know. Dante has a highly populated hell and heaven----ALREADY MADE

Does the torment of the grave continue until the Day of Resurrection? - islamqa.info

(or in Jahhanam) until you finally get there or you actually get there right away -----SAME THING

There is no fasttrack to paradise in Islam even for good behavior. You must wait until you’re resurrected on Judgment Day. So, all Muslims for 1400 years are in their graves waiting Sucks to be Muslim!

Sheeeesh-----do you think that most muslims of the world actually KNOW that their greatest heroes including muhummad are not YET IN JANNAH

No. In Christianity, salvation and heaven for righteous behavior are immediate.
Nope......the Bible says there will be a Judgement Day and your name must be in the Book of Life to enter heaven.

Maybe you should read and learn about your bible first, before you start talking about Islam. ...... :cool:

Nope......the Bible says there will be a Judgement Day and your name must be in the Book of Life to enter heaven.

Maybe you should read and learn about your bible first, before you start talking about Islam. ...... :cool:

where does it say that? You seem to imagine that "DA BIBLE" is like the Koran--------a book of rules based on the
life of the PERFECT MAN-------muhummad. If you refer to the OT-----there is no PERFECT man. If you refer to the
NT-----the proband is an aspect of THE ONE GOD-----incarnate

Sheeeesh-----do you think that most muslims of the world actually KNOW that their greatest heroes including muhummad are not YET IN JANNAH

Jesus is a hero in Islam, but for perverted reasons—Muslims believe “Muslim Jesus” will return, proclaim Islam and, finally, destroy Christianity.

sunni----where are you? are there no beings YET IN JANNAH------the party awaits JUDGEMENT DAY?

where does it say that? You seem to imagine that "DA BIBLE" is like the Koran--------a book of rules based on the
life of the PERFECT MAN-------muhummad. If you refer to the OT-----there is no PERFECT man. If you refer to the
NT-----the proband is an aspect of THE ONE GOD-----incarnate

Muslims are discouraged from reading the Bible, in part for fear that Muslims would learn that much biblical material appears in the Koran, but with many variances and discrepancies.

Strangely, Muslims claim the Bible was somehow falsified, though, they cannot explain how this allegedly occurred and when. They do, however, revere the so-called Gospel of Barnabas as the true Islamic Gospel Just one problem: This actually is a proven forgery

sunni----where are you? are there no beings YET IN JANNAH------the party awaits JUDGEMENT DAY?

Judgment Day in Judaism is every New Year, followed by Day of Atonement for any sins.

Now, you know.

Keep worrying about not getting into the Islamic Whorehouse in the sky!

Islamic bookstores do not sell the Bible.
Christian and Jewish bookstores don't sell the Qur'an.

So what's your point? ..... :dunno:

Jews and Christians are not discouraged from reading the Koran,

Muslims are discouraged from reading the Bible. Muslims are deeply insecure Ruling on studying the books of the People of the Book for the purpose of da‘wah (calling them to Islam), and the ruling on studying comparative religion. - islamqa.info

Last edited:

Incidentally, where is the Injil that the Koran says was given to Jesus? Nowhere to be found, cuz there never was any Injil given to Jesus. Muhammad was confused and didn’t realize Gospels are ABOUT Jesus and were not GIVEN to Jesus, and Gospels were written long after Jesus.

Islam is a hoax

My understanding/belief is that Muslims will be questioned and judged by the Creator before entering Paradise.

Although, martyr's (Shahids) will go straight to Paradise immediately. ...... :cool:

thanks sunni-----I kinda was already under the impression that sluts who tie bombs to their asses for the glory of allah----
go DIRECTLY TO JANNAH and need not even pass the hymen test

I have at least seven copies of the NOBLE BOOK OF KHARAH-------fellow posters----never BUY that thing-----they are given out like handbills for the latest circus---free of charge and you can pick the up at any book dump labeled "FREE BOOKS".
Those muslims who insist that they MUST send you a copy---
do not give out your mailing address

Jews and Christians are not discouraged from reading the Koran,

Muslims are discouraged from reading the Bible. Muslims are deeply insecure Ruling on studying the books of the People of the Book for the purpose of da‘wah (calling them to Islam), and the ruling on studying comparative religion. - islamqa.info

"discouraged from reading the bible" In shariah shit holes---
a non muslim who gives a bible to a muslim is subject to the death penalty

Forum List

Back