Happy Fourth of July!

Just want to wish a Happy Fourth of July to all the posters on USMB, even the ones I disagree with.
Why thank you, Joe. Same back atcha. ;)

dont-tread-on-me.jpeg

Remember kids.......stay away from those fireworks

Save them for the drunken adults

Remember kids.......stay away from those fireworks

Save them for the drunken adults

And when the drunken adults do start playing with the fireworks, don't forget the camera so the rest of us can see the action later on Youtube!
and Happy 237th Birthday America! :clap2:

Just want to wish a Happy Fourth of July to all the posters on USMB, even the ones I disagree with.

Happy Independence Day... and as a famous person once said, (rep for person who can name person), "we're all in this together."

Happy 4th of July. Gosh the fireworks were crazy around here last night.

Happy Independence Day... and as a famous person once said, (rep for person who can name person), "we're all in this together."

Happy Independence day to all!

I know Ben Lee wrote the song.
I think Rodney King said it once upon a time.

Happy Fourth, does anyone have any plans? I've noticed that there seem to be less and less events as the years go by. We live in a tourist area so we were expecting quite a lot to be going on, but it seems like every other day here.

Happy Fourth, does anyone have any plans? I've noticed that there seem to be less and less events as the years go by. We live in a tourist area so we were expecting quite a lot to be going on, but it seems like every other day here.

I work two jobs and have a side business. I used today to catch up on chores..

Forum List

Back