Happy Insurrection Day!

Lakhota
Anyone charged with insurrection yet??

Didn't think so. Most have been charged with trespassing any who broke laws will land in court. Guess you forgot the FBI already investigated the riot on 1/6 and found no evidence of insurrection or a coup attempt.

You really should get your facts straight there shitting bull. Insurrection your ass.

See, I didn't support Trump in the primaries. But he was our nominee so, I did support him as our President.

so you are party over country. how you coulda voted for a vile creature who has been a proven fraud for years is beyond me.

He did much to expose the corruption with our government these days. For that alone he was a success.

LOL! by hiring 'the best people' who were literally the antithesis of the depts. they were heading? interesting how ivankaaaaaaaaaaaa got some 18 or so patents/copyrights in china just a couple months after daddy was installed.

Ofcourse, there is no way to verify that....I can only go by what you post in here, and from that, I find it extremely difficult to believe that you don't punch your ticket for straight line D every time.

believe what you want... it matters not to me. however, i'll give you a few names of the people i voted for. i'll get ralph nader outa the way - - - - voted for him in 2000 becuase W. was not even a consideration & i didn't care for al gore.

now, i am from CT ... & aside from various hometown (R)s for town council ... school board... & rodi rell for gov'nor; etc - here's some other (R)s i have voted for & you can google & find out just how corrupted somer (R)s in gov'ment are:

john rowland - gov'nor

joe santopietro - mayor

& here's a REAL doozy ...

phil giordano - mayor.

here's a hint ... why in the world would i admit to voting for the last three, if i didn't?

lol ... go ahead google 'em.

Look at all the tactical gear and guns!!!!!!!!!!!

38200228-0-image-a-8_1611065321893.jpg

0111_drolet.jpg

a7f8967e-c653-4fab-b2ac-a8ac00131e43.jpeg

images

1641344995335.jpeg

tactical gear a'plenty. no guns, not that were found anyways ... but plenty of weapons that maimed & coulda killed.

Lakhota
Anyone charged with insurrection yet??

they probably won't ... but seditious conspiracy? yep! & there's more to come. of the 700+ SO FAR that have been arrested, 100+ have pleaded guilty to various crimes. some are heading for trial; AND it's been the low hanging fruit. the ones that committed more egregious crimes are just now being attended to.

Didn't think so. Most have been charged with trespassing any who broke laws will land in court. Guess you forgot the FBI already investigated the riot on 1/6 and found no evidence of insurrection or a coup attempt.

that was quite some time ago. ever hear of a superceding indictment? as more intel is gathered -- some are being charged with harsher crimes & that mean harsher sentences.

You really should get your facts straight there shitting bull. Insurrection your ass.

lol ... i can't wait for the 'weeks of public hearings in vivid color'...

the select committee has interviewed & received testimony from over 250 people; including those that were inside the whitehouse when donny slithered back there to watch it unfold on TV.

yes because ^^^ THAT ^^^ is exactly the same as breaking into the capital & hunting down congress critters with various weapons & looking for the VP to hang!
They weren't actually going to hang the VP. It would have been nice if Pence had rejected the fraudulent votes on January 6.

playtime
Seditious conspiracy?? Good Lord. Guess you missed the FBI investigation that found no sign of sedition or a coup attempt on that day. No one has been arrested for insurrection nor will they be. Its all in your Trump 24/7 mind.

I'll stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post.

Most folks have already forgotten about 1/6. Only you lefty loons keep harping on it. It sure wasn't 9-11 or Pearl harbor. It was a riot with loads of unanswered questions.

Folks are more worried about high gas prices, empty shelves at the grocery store and rising inflation and they sure ain't happy about another million illegals in our country and the mess Bidung has made of the border.

Yup. Your boy is a walking, talking disaster and I sure hope the country can survive another three years of his "great" leadership.

They weren't actually going to hang the VP.

you don't know that & they were a foaming at the mouth rabid mob bent on hunting down congress critters too.

It would have been nice if Pence had rejected the fraudulent votes on January 6.

'cept that wasn't the case. but you wanna know what was fraudulent?

:ack-1:

National Archives received forged letters from Arizona and Michigan claiming Trump won election, report says

Group leader attended post-election full-day meeting with Rudy Giuliani​

Gustaf Kilander
Washington, DC
1 day ago
The National Archives received fake certificates of ascertainment that then-President Donald Trump and then-Vice President Mike Pence had won Michigan and Arizona in the 2020 election, according to a report.

The secretaries of state in those states have passed along the forgeries to the House Select Committee investigating 6 January, Politico reported. Communications between state officials and the National Archives have also been shared with the panel.
National Archives received forged letters from claiming Trump won, report says

that ^^^ THERE ^^^ is some serious criminality, incel. it ain't gonna turn out pretty for them traitors.

So now we have documents showing Trump won Arizona and Michigan. Of course liberals are trying to discredit these documents. How predictable.

playtime
Seditious conspiracy?? Good Lord. Guess you missed the FBI investigation that found no sign of sedition or a coup attempt on that day. No one has been arrested for insurrection nor will they be. Its all in your Trump 24/7 mind.

<ahem>

Prosecutors Shift Focus to Possible Seditious Conspiracy in Capitol Insurrection Probe

March 26, 2021 3:07 AMUPDATE March 26, 2021 4:00 PM
Masood Farivar

Prosecutors Shift Focus to Possible Seditious Conspiracy in Capitol Insurrection Probe

Trump could be hit with ‘seditious conspiracy’ charge, former US attorney suggests​

‘We’ve got this 187 minutes when he sat and did nothing ... Is it because it was all part of a larger plan?’

Gustaf Kilander Washington, DC Tuesday 04

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-rally-jan-6-conspiracy-charge-b1986468.html

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

I'll stand over here and LMAO at your ridiculous post.

lol ...

:popcorn:

So now we have documents showing Trump won Arizona and Michigan. Of course liberals are trying to discredit these documents. How predictable.

you wear that suit of delusion well, incel boy.

they are going to be charged with federal crimes of fraud.

oh dear, oh my ... it's all falling down.

INSURRECTION DAY came and went.................and still not a single person charged with INSURRECTION.

Not much of an INSURRECTION DAY if you ask me.

"....but seditious conspiracy? yep! & there's more to come. of the 700+ SO FAR that have been arrested, 100+ have pleaded guilty to various crimes. some are heading for trial; AND it's been the low hanging fruit. the ones that committed more egregious crimes are just now being attended to."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yupper, I tend to agree with poster 'playtime's' prediction. This cake is still baking.

Over the weekend I posted & linked to a Lawfare article that explained those author's analysis of the dynamics of the Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, and Roger Stone vis-a-vis the attack on the Capitol of the United States.

Well, I just found in Lawfare another informative article, published a week ago....but this time focusing on the federal courts in DC that are handling the charged attackers.

In it the author gives us a better understanding....and least better for me.....about the charges, the various rulings, and tries to put it into perspective.

For those who are interested in those charged, and their disposition in court, or in jail, well, I would recommend reading this article. It helps bring the issues a little more into focus.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The D.C. District Court and the Jan. 6 Cases"

"....two blocks down the aptly named Constitution Avenue, 19 federal judges of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia are meting out justice with much less fanfare and in an apolitical way to the more than 725 Capitol rioters who have been charged so far with federal crimes. The judges, appointed by both Republican and Democratic presidents, have already accepted pleas from 165 defendants and have imposed more than 70 sentences. They deserve recognition for the substantial additional caseloads they are shouldering, for their fair and nonpartisan approach (in the face of public threats) to these highly politicized cases and for the reprimands they have delivered to the defendants at sentencing.
------------------------------------------------------------

you wear that suit of delusion well, incel boy.
they are going to be charged with federal crimes of fraud.
oh dear, oh my ... it's all falling down.
Your track record as an accuser is lacking. You people must have been upset after Trump was exonerated.

The trust was destroyed when no one was allowed to challenge the election. You people are just stupid.
LOL!!!!

ralphy.jpg

Exactly. We found out we have way too many liberal judges.

should i slap you again & show you SEVERAL trump appointed judges that said that donny et al are full of poo pushing the big lie?

sure............................... why not!

Trump-Appointed Judges Balk at President’s Efforts to Overturn Election

U.S. judiciary, shaped by Trump, thwarts his election challenges

The most remarkable rebukes of Trump’s legal case: From the judges he hand-picked

At least nine Trump-appointed judges or Supreme Court short-listers have declined to bolster his claims of election fraud. None have ruled in his favor.​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ukes-trumps-legal-case-judges-he-hand-picked/

DESK TOP.jpg

god damn! that was FUN!

LOL!!!!

View attachment 587029

sure............................... why not!

The most remarkable rebukes of Trump’s legal case: From the judges he hand-picked

At least nine Trump-appointed judges or Supreme Court short-listers have declined to bolster his claims of election fraud. None have ruled in his favor.​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ukes-trumps-legal-case-judges-he-hand-picked/

View attachment 587031

god damn! that was FUN!
How do you feel when proven liars tell you what to believe? You should feel stupid but it is too much fun being on what you think is the winning side. The truth does not matter to you. Run along troll.

Forum List

Back