Happy Mother's Day as Trump separates children from their mothers.

From what I've heard, San Francisco is already halfway there with turds lying around on their city streets and tent cities everywhere.

We should definitely take care of our own homeless problems before we go taking in more "strays" if you know what I mean.

Only Republicans will punish people for daring to flee being murdered. Only Republicans.
Then my suggestion is to address the murderers and end the desire to flee from them.

I say we send in the troops and end their control.

We cannot continue to support the millions who come here illegally.
If they come here as asylum seekers and are refugees, they are not "illegals". There is a difference....
55% were unauthorized, not asylum seekers or refugees.

We cannot continue to support those who come here seeking financial support.

Note: This does not mean I am against immigration.

Only Republicans will punish people for daring to flee being murdered. Only Republicans.
Then my suggestion is to address the murderers and end the desire to flee from them.

If they come here as asylum seekers and are refugees, they are not "illegals". There is a difference....

I am. Unless the person who is immigrating already has a job lined up and will not be dependent upon tax payers, they don't need to be coming over here. We have enough poor and homeless people. You can't keep adding to it without fixing some problems first.

Ok. BUT the ones given refugee status are not illegals.... they are not citizens, they are not legal immigrants on a visa, but as accepted refugees, they are not. ''Illegal" either.

Ok. BUT the ones given refugee status are not illegals.... they are not citizens, they are not legal immigrants on a visa, but as accepted refugees, they are not. ''Illegal" either.
My concern is whether these people are attempting to provide for their own welfare.

Their existence here may not effect you as it does for those of us in Maryland.

With over 1/2 million in this State, about half are here illegally.

Maine has about 17,000. The majority being US born.

Those here legally have a medium income of less than $26,000 a year in a State with a medium income of $65,000.

Have not found the income for those who are illegal.

Crime has increased.

They are living in homes that are severely overcrowded.

A strain has been put on our Schools.

Racial tension has increased, mainly between the Hispanic and Black populations.

Now. Back to my original post.

We need to address the reasons why they are seeking asylum, instead of ignoring the problems that are brought to this country by those coming here.

I can assure you. I see first hand every day the contempt that these people have for the residents of this State.

My concern is whether these people are attempting to provide for their own welfare.

Their existence here may not effect you as it does for those of us in Maryland.

With over 1/2 million in this State, about half are here illegally.

Maine has about 17,000. The majority being US born.

Those here legally have a medium income of less than $26,000 a year in a State with a medium income of $65,000.

Have not found the income for those who are illegal.

Crime has increased.

They are living in homes that are severely overcrowded.

A strain has been put on our Schools.

Racial tension has increased, mainly between the Hispanic and Black populations.

Now. Back to my original post.

We need to address the reasons why they are seeking asylum, instead of ignoring the problems that are brought to this country by those coming here.

I can assure you. I see first hand every day the contempt that these people have for the residents of this State.

I happen to live in what would be considered a sanctuary state, and they don't call us "Taxachusetts" for nothing. Lol.

Forum List

Back