Happy New Year From Seattle

Seattle has such a rich rock/pop/grunge history. From Bing Crosby to The Ventures to Ray Charles to Nirvana to of course Jimmy.

I think I asked you once if you were Annie Leibowitz and you said iksnay.
Would love to see some of your photographs. I dabble as an amateur and have won a few national awards.
Had a scholarship to Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara but opted for marketing.
Sometimes a mild regret
Bing Crosby is from Spokane, by the way. Not Seattle.

Neat light show at the Space Needle. They can't keep heroin addicts from crapping in the street and
leaving their needles in the park but nice light show.

Nothing in your post is true.

Bing Crosby is from TACOMA. NOT Spokane.

No one is messing in the streets.

Just stop the lies.

This thread is supposed to be about New Years and that wonderful show.

You really should get your facts straight.

Grow up.

Yep - Dude is wrong about literally everything.
And I always considered Tacoma to be part of Seattle metro.
After all, the airport is called SeaTac

BornHarry Lillis Crosby Jr.
May 3, 1903
Tacoma, Washington, U.S.

"Crosby was born on May 3, 1903 in Tacoma, Washington, in a house his father built at 1112 North J Street. In 1906, his family moved to Spokane in Eastern Washington state, where he was raised. In 1913, his father built a house at 508 E. Sharp Avenue. The house sits on the campus of his alma mater, Gonzaga University. It functions today as a museum housing over 200 artifacts from his life and career, including his Oscar"

Rule number one of USMB fight club is know what the fuck you are talking about.
Crosby and family moved from Tacoma to Spokane at the age of three and he stayed there until going
to Hollywood. My mother was a contemporary of his in Spokane. I think I know the facts better than you.

Is Seattle a fucked up mess? Absolutely. Seattle, no national model, enables addiction and ignores public safety

You think the Seattle Times is making this stuff up? Go fish.
Get YOUR facts straight. YOU grow up. Get a clue, moron. I've been to Seattle a hundred times
and my mother's family all lived there for decades. My son worked there. My brother was
a school teacher in Kent and Renton for years. You're a despicable know nothing.

Last edited:
Seattle has such a rich rock/pop/grunge history. From Bing Crosby to The Ventures to Ray Charles to Nirvana to of course Jimmy.

Would love to see some of your photographs. I dabble as an amateur and have won a few national awards.
Sometimes a mild regret

Neat light show at the Space Needle. They can't keep heroin addicts from crapping in the street and

Just stop the lies.

Grow up.

May 3, 1903
Tacoma, Washington, U.S.
Well I'm not wrong about Crosby and Seattle. YOU ARE.
Tacoma is not Seattle just the way Oakland is not San Francisco even though they are both said to be
the Bay Area. Crosby left Tacoma at the age of three and grew up into adulthood in Spokane, Wa.
Stop being such an idiot. My brother graduated from college in TACOMA.
I never once heard him claim to have gone to school in Seattle.

Every New Years there's a party and fireworks at the Space Needle. There wasn't a party this year but we got treated to something I think that is very cool.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Watch this video it's so cool.

Fuck Seattle and its' worthless communist citizens

Just stop the lies.

Grow up.
Those liars at the Seattle Times ought to stop making up these stories, I guess.
Crosby was born in Tacoma. He grew up though through his college years in Spokane! He was not from Seattle. Learn some facts, dimwit.

It's obvious that person has never been to Seattle.

Or any large major city in our nation.
I went to college in San Francisco, asshole. And as I said had relatives in Seattle and around Seattle
and have been there conservatively, about a hundred times.
So fuck your ignorant hubris.

Sometimes a mild regret

I've spent many weeks in Seattle and never saw anyone crapping in the street or their aftermath.
All big cities have homelessness and drug problems.
Perhaps you should sniff around your own hole?

It's obvious that person has never been to Seattle.

Or any large major city in our nation.

Eric's one experience with "the big city" was on a second grade field trip to a dairy in Mayberry. :laugh:

I'm not surprised.

Sometimes a mild regret

Just stop the lies.

Grow up.

May 3, 1903
Tacoma, Washington, U.S.

Yes we're always the Seattle Tacoma area.

Tacoma is much closer to Seattle than Spokane.

That person doesn't know what it's taking about.

This was supposed to be a Happy New Year thread.

Can't you right wingers just check your hate for one thread?

If not please, get off this thread so others can enjoy it.

But Seattle isn't Tacoma, is it.
Oakland and San Francisco are both in the Bay Area. But no one would ever
call San Francisco Oakland, except maybe an idiot.[/QUOTE]

I know. I was born in Spokane and had
relatives in Seattle that we frequently visited. And my brother went to college in Tacoma.
You appear to be quite thick headed.

So ironic and un-self aware.

KOMO, Seattle news,,, not gateway or something, read it retard.

SEATTLE (KOMO) - "Enough is enough" is the plea from another downtown Seattle business that is tired of people pooping and peeing in front of its windows. The hotel manager is now documenting it on video and sending it city lawmakers.

“I’m tired of the deification, the urination, drug use, accosting customers,” says Jeff Gouge, general manager of The Arctic Circle Seattle. He's managed the hotel for nearly 10 years.

On Thursday, a camera inside the hotel’s Juno restaurant captured video of a man walking on the sidewalk. That man stops, pull down his pants facing the street, and defecates right outside the windows. Afterwards, he pulled up his pants and kept walking down the sidewalk. He could be seen by customers eating their meals.

SEATTLE (KOMO) - "Enough is enough" is the plea from another downtown Seattle business that is tired of people pooping and peeing in front of its windows. The hotel manager is now documenting it on video and sending it city lawmakers.

“I’m tired of the deification, the urination, drug use, accosting customers,” says Jeff Gouge, general manager of The Arctic Circle Seattle. He's managed the hotel for nearly 10 years.

On Thursday, a camera inside the hotel’s Juno restaurant captured video of a man walking on the sidewalk. That man stops, pull down his pants facing the street, and defecates right outside the windows. Afterwards, he pulled up his pants and kept walking down the sidewalk. He could be seen by customers eating their meals.

KOMO is Sinclair. A right wing so called news outlet.

Give a non biased source.

It's obvious to me that you people just can't keep your hate out of a nice thread.

Like I stated, if you can't withhold your hate, try a different thread.

That isn't what this thread is about.

There are tons of threads you all can spew your hate on.

This isn't one of them.

I'll ask for a moderator to shut this thread down if you people can't keep your hate out of it.

call San Francisco Oakland, except maybe an idiot.

relatives in Seattle that we frequently visited. And my brother went to college in Tacoma.

Get off the thread clown. You throw a dark cloud over the happiest of things every damn time.
Seattle is a 5 hour drive from Spokane. It's 20 or so minutes from Tacoma in off hours assuming no pileups at Southcenter.

Your geography sucks. In the same manner Portland metro consists of Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Raleigh Hills, Gresham, Oregon City, Clackamah etc etc etc, Seattle metro consists of Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Renton, Federal Way, Linwood (etc etc etc) AND Tacoma.

I spent the 90s in Tigard, OR. But when people would ask me where I was from and I knew they'd probably never heard of Tigard, I'd say Portland. Nothing wrong with Seattle claiming Bing Crosby. Hell, you embarrassed yourself by claiming he was from Spokane.

Stop nitpicking and start your own thread in the Miserable Bastards forum. ;-)

seattle.jpg

Sinclair is Trump owned media :)

Get off the thread clown. You throw a dark cloud over the happiest of things every damn time.
Seattle is a 5 hour drive from Spokane. It's 20 or so minutes from Tacoma in off hours assuming no pileups at Southcenter.
None of that is being doubted. We drove east to west many times making the trip from Spokane
to visit relatives in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
I spent the 90s in Tigard, OR. But when people would ask me where I was from and I knew they'd probably never heard of Tigard, I'd say Portland. Nothing wrong with Seattle claiming Bing Crosby. Hell, you embarrassed yourself by claiming he was from Spokane.
YOU claimed Crosby was from Seattle. I've never heard that lie before from anyone.
Crosby and his family moved from Tacoma to Spokane when he was three years old!
And he spent all his school years in Spokane, went to college in Spokane, and he willed all memorabilia
to Gonzaga university in SPOKANE (not to somewhere in Tacoma) which shows you where his loyalties were.

Only a fucked up old liar like you would claim someone who actually knows facts and the truth is
"embarrassed" by correcting your idiocy.
Like always you attack the truth teller as you lie yourself. Not nitpicking. Just getting facts straight.

Yes it is. That article came out a couple years ago and it set off a firestorm here.

Someone wrote a reply to it with the truth but I can't find it.

I'll look around for it but so far all I've gotten are articles about how far right Sinclair is and that the working conditions at KOMO have gone into the toilet.

call San Francisco Oakland, except maybe an idiot.

Your geography sucks. In the same manner Portland metro consists of Portland, Beaverton, Tigard, Raleigh Hills, Gresham, Oregon City, Clackamah etc etc etc, Seattle metro consists of Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Renton, Federal Way, Linwood (etc etc etc) AND Tacoma.

Stop nitpicking and start your own thread in the Miserable Bastards forum. ;-)

seattle.jpg

Seriously, all that person had to do is look at a map.

Tacoma is just 30 miles south of Seattle. Spokane is all the way on the other side of the state on the east side of the mountains.

It's close to 300 miles from Seattle.

This thread was supposed to be a nice thread. Something that everyone can enjoy.

The trump people just can't stop hating long enough to enjoy a beautiful video.

It's so sad.

Yes it is. That article came out a couple years ago and it set off a firestorm here.

Someone wrote a reply to it with the truth but I can't find it.

I'll look around for it but so far all I've gotten are articles about how far right Sinclair is and that the working conditions at KOMO have gone into the toilet.

When I was in Boise there were actually TWO local Sinclair stations. Those guys went around buying them up like candy in order to spew scripted propaganda.

Forum List

Back