Happy New Year From Seattle

Get off the thread clown. You throw a dark cloud over the happiest of things every damn time.
Seattle is a 5 hour drive from Spokane. It's 20 or so minutes from Tacoma in off hours assuming no pileups at Southcenter.
None of that is being doubted. We drove east to west many times making the trip from Spokane
to visit relatives in the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
I spent the 90s in Tigard, OR. But when people would ask me where I was from and I knew they'd probably never heard of Tigard, I'd say Portland. Nothing wrong with Seattle claiming Bing Crosby. Hell, you embarrassed yourself by claiming he was from Spokane.
YOU claimed Crosby was from Seattle. I've never heard that lie before from anyone.
Crosby and his family moved from Tacoma to Spokane when he was three years old!
And he spent all his school years in Spokane, went to college in Spokane, and he willed all memorabilia
to Gonzaga university in SPOKANE (not to somewhere in Tacoma) which shows you where his loyalties were.

Only a fucked up old liar like you would claim someone who actually knows facts and the truth is
"embarrassed" by correcting your idiocy.
Like always you attack the truth teller as you lie yourself. Not nitpicking. Just getting facts straight.

If Spokane can claim him, then so can Seattle. Now BEAT IT.

KOMO is Sinclair. A right wing so called news outlet.

Give a non biased source.
The typical leftist reply to facts they don't like.
Attack the source. You don't dispute what is reported, of course.
Under the leftist city council homelessness, drug usage, defecation in the streets has skyrocketed.

Their response is to simply decriminalize that which they can't control.

The parties weren't possible this year. So we got an extra special treat.
Yay! What a treat!
174726-1560x1170.jpg

One of the great features of Seattle, and Washington in general, used to be all the green beautiful city parks
for all the citizenry to enjoy.

Not anymore since Seattle was given away to the rabid destructive far left.

Now parks are filled with heroin needles, feces, trash and mentally ill criminals.
That's America when the far left takes charge. It seems like Hell to me.

One of the great features of Seattle, and Washington in general, used to be all the green beautiful city parks

Now parks are filled with heroin needles, feces, trash and mentally ill criminals.

Praytell, when was the last time you were in Seattle for any length of time.
My bet is that you weren't - Read it on Gateway Pundit didya? :laugh:

My bet is that you weren't - Read it on Gateway Pundit didya?
My daughter and myself visited my son who was working for the city of Seattle
managing a program for low income urban gardeners.
I don't need to justify myself to a pathetic compulsive liar. How did you get so fucked up?

I was there for a week in 2019. Homeless beggars everywhere downtown. Pray tell is two words, btw.
Lenin statue. As an aside, that place behind it makes excellent panini sandwiches.

lenin-seattle.jpg

Last edited:
I like how dr love puts "disagree" emoticons in response to pictures. You disagree with a picture? Lulz.

I like how dr love puts "disagree" emoticons in response to pictures. You disagree with a picture? Lulz.
He's an idiot! It's to be expected. I explain how I visited my son in Seattle and he "disagrees" with that
as if he knows better or can contradict facts of my own life.

He's an absolute shitbag lunatic.

Forum List

Back