Harper Lee dead at age of 89: 'To Kill a Mockingbird' author passes away

One of the most inspired novels in US history....her book detailed the injustice negros in the south recieved at the hands of white jurors. I would bet last dollar, Ms. Lee was completely awestruck with today's times....Attucus Finch represented a nigga today for fucking with a ww would get laughed out of court!!LOLOLOL...I'm glad she was around to see, ww drop it like it's hot with niggas!! LOLOLOLOLOL

May she rest in peace.....laughing at the purity of white ho's LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Truly a great novel, and movie. I'd swear that in the last couple of years she released another book can't remember if was a sequel or not.

'she published no other book until stunning the world in 2015 by permitting "Go Set a Watchman" to be released.

Written before Mockingbird, but takes place years after

Rumor haddit that Harper Lee's best friend, Truman Capote, ghost-wrote the book for her to give her a leg up in the industry, after he became a superstar in the 1950s. The character "Dill" in the book is supposedly Truman Capote when he was a boy and friend with Lee, who is "Scout".

I wonder if it's no small coincidence that she releases "Go Set a Watchman" less than a year before she dies? Because it's a very derogatory tale about her father, "Atticus Finch" and his true racist ways.

There is no way in hell any white man of that era held liberal beliefs concerning negro's, especially one with a white daughter. I'm not hatin on her father for it, its just the sign of the times......however, his portrayal in the movie, gave us all a bit of hope that perhaps there were a few decent whites in the south. I'm just glad Ms Harper was able to see just how easy ww drop they panties for nigga's.....and that Miss LuElla, that trashy white thang she wrote about, today would have at least 5 nigga babies in her trailer with that big black buck, she accused of rape...not to mention a few by her daddy.....LOLOLOLOLO

"Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird."

Ah, that wonderful wonderful movie.....(sigh), if only that big buck had waited a few years, Miss LuElla and them panties would be so much easier to drop....just a smile and oops there it is!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Folks, I'm afraid the media will allow her passing to be just a small sound bite, with so much election shit and supreme court talk in the air....but how wonderful it would be, to profile this book and compare it to today.....White women would be the laughing stock....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Just think a ww desiring a black man...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....who'd da thunk it???

She died 89 years too late. It is this woman and her book that has lead to the "To Kill a Mockingbird" syndrome, where White Liberals believe every accused Black Person is innocent and actually the "Good Guy", and all Whites are in a conspiracy against these noble dignified and innocent virtuous Black people. Whether penned by Lee or Capote, "To Kill a Mockingbird" is potent anti-white propaganda that has inflicted immeasurable harm to our race. The book is pure anti-white hatred disguised as "classic literature."

Yes, "Mockingbird" was required reading for my class in school. We then sat through solemn, White-Guilt inducing lectures on what the book meant. The indoctrination process at my public school included a graded test on the book's contents and meaning. The teachers and school administrators wanted to make sure we'd actually swallowed the poisoned Kool-Aid. Lucky for me due to my White superior intellect, I wasn't fooled by the blatant anti-White propaganda.

Truly a great novel, and movie. I'd swear that in the last couple of years she released another book can't remember if was a sequel or not.

'she published no other book until stunning the world in 2015 by permitting "Go Set a Watchman" to be released.

Written before Mockingbird, but takes place years after

Rumor haddit that Harper Lee's best friend, Truman Capote, ghost-wrote the book for her to give her a leg up in the industry, after he became a superstar in the 1950s. The character "Dill" in the book is supposedly Truman Capote when he was a boy and friend with Lee, who is "Scout".

I wonder if it's no small coincidence that she releases "Go Set a Watchman" less than a year before she dies? Because it's a very derogatory tale about her father, "Atticus Finch" and his true racist ways.

There is no way in hell any white man of that era held liberal beliefs concerning negro's, especially one with a white daughter. I'm not hatin on her father for it, its just the sign of the times......however, his portrayal in the movie, gave us all a bit of hope that perhaps there were a few decent whites in the south. I'm just glad Ms Harper was able to see just how easy ww drop they panties for nigga's.....and that Miss LuElla, that trashy white thang she wrote about, today would have at least 5 nigga babies in her trailer with that big black buck, she accused of rape...not to mention a few by her daddy.....LOLOLOLOLO

Another stupid post by a stupid racist. ^^^

She died 89 years too late. It is this woman and her book that has lead to the "To Kill a Mockingbird" syndrome, where White Liberals believe every accused Black Person is innocent and actually the "Good Guy", and all Whites are in a conspiracy against these noble dignified and innocent virtuous Black people. Whether penned by Lee or Capote, "To Kill a Mockingbird" is potent anti-white propaganda that has inflicted immeasurable harm to our race. The book is pure anti-white hatred disguised as "classic literature."

Yes, "Mockingbird" was required reading for my class in school. We then sat through solemn, White-Guilt inducing lectures on what the book meant. The indoctrination process at my public school included a graded test on the book's contents and meaning. The teachers and school administrators wanted to make sure we'd actually swallowed the poisoned Kool-Aid. Lucky for me due to my White superior intellect, I wasn't fooled by the blatant anti-White propaganda.

Another stupid post by a stupid racist. ^^^^^^

Lucky for me due to my White superior intellect

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh::laugh::itsok::uhoh3::lmao::lol:

Blacks were doing great when they had segregation, this demonic filth Harper Lee OR Capote helped usher in integration that has caused misery for blacks and whites all over America. This mockingbird BS was anti-white propaganda if ever there was any.

Blacks did well at school when they were in all black schools.

StudentsUsingSlideRules_1950_PrarieView_TexasAandM_CushingMemorialLibraryArchives.jpg

Notice not one scratch of graffiti on the desks also. The only chimpout these students would have been involved in would be something like not enough books to study with etc

P081_NTBS3_0031251.jpg

Last edited:
Back in the 1950's blacks had decent safe communities, whites could walk through them with no problem.
1950-black-fashion.jpg

black-men1950.jpg

Note, these four black men are probably local businessmen depositing their money in the bank. I dont have to tell you what alarm is raised when four black men are hanging about a bank today.

Blacks were doing great when they had segregation, this demonic filth helped usher in integration hat has caused misery for blacks and whites all over America. This mockingbird BS was anti-white propaganda if ever there was any.

Blacks did well at school when they were in all black schools.

StudentsUsingSlideRules_1950_PrarieView_TexasAandM_CushingMemorialLibraryArchives.jpg

Notice not one scratch of graffiti on the desks also. The only chimpout these students would have been involved in would be something like not enough books to study with etc

P081_NTBS3_0031251.jpg

it was only all black schools only in southern cracker land , you will be a minority soon steve!!!:clap2::laugh2:

you better learn you place steve!! :badgrin:

I've wondered how much Lee was influenced by William Faulkner's Intruder in the Dust? Of the two I really enjoyed Faulkner's story more, at least in movie form.

Forum List

Back