Harriet Hagerman Provides A Battle Cry For Conservatives - Amazing Speech

They tend to vote GOP, so this makes no sense.
You are deluded by your ideology. The facts:
 Naturalized citizens in California are more likely to be registered as Democrats. Among naturalized citizens in our surveys who are registered to vote, 56% are registered Democrats, 28% are independents, 14% are Republicans, and 2% are registered with other parties. Among the state’s US-born registered voters, 43% are Democrats, 28% are Republicans, 24% are independents, and 5% are registered with other parties. But similar shares of California’s immigrants and US-born residents identify as politically liberal (35% immigrant, 37% US-born), conservative (35% immigrant, 33% US-born), and moderate (30% each).​
The Democrats want the government to be you only authority figure, thus why they want to remove God from everything. In case you didn’t know, this is the first thing Communist regimes do. Worship them, not God. Clueless Democrats are like sheep to slaughter.
The GOP has become the cult of Trump so your words fall flat.

The Lincoln group is conservative? Go fuck yourself and whatever stupid shit I’m sure your post contained after that line.
Sorry they are... Trumpsters are the ones that left Conservatism...
Fiscal Conservative
Trump doubled the deficit while in office while telling everyone the economy was great... The economy was doing just as well under Obama with half the borrowoing.
Trump increase Government Spending.

Social Conservative
He was married three time and cheated on all his wives numerous times.
He treatment of other showed a complete lack of empathy (Love thy Neighbour)
Was clueless about what was in the Bible, Pope couldn't stand him.

Foreign Relations Conservative
Weakened US alliances by breaking promises making US untrustworthy.
Undermined US soft power around the world (understaffed the State Sept)
Lost a trade war to China
Emboldened US adversaries
Russia interfered with US elections and he resisted every move to bring them to account.

I could go on but Trump is not a conservative, he gives things to conservatives to carry favour but he is no conservative... Lincoln group is, Liz Cheney is...

 Naturalized citizens in California are more likely to be registered as Democrats. Among naturalized citizens in our surveys who are registered to vote, 56% are registered Democrats, 28% are independents, 14% are Republicans, and 2% are registered with other parties. Among the state’s US-born registered voters, 43% are Democrats, 28% are Republicans, 24% are independents, and 5% are registered with other parties. But similar shares of California’s immigrants and US-born residents identify as politically liberal (35% immigrant, 37% US-born), conservative (35% immigrant, 33% US-born), and moderate (30% each).​

CA, seriously? Also, I said people that immigrated from Communist countries and were not part of the ruling party, not those coming here wanting some “free” social services.

You are very ignorant if you can’t see the goal of the Democratic Party is a group-think, government worshipping, ignorant, dependent populous.

DBA was referring to "Immigrants who have escaped Communist countries."

Notably, you link is from 2018 and for California. Probably not very relevant to DBA's claim, and things have changed dramatically now that the Dem's have shown their true colors. It's widely reported that recently, Naturalized Hispanic voters are also starting to see the light and have moved away from the Progressives in droves.

CA, seriously? Also, I said people that immigrated from Communist countries and were not part of the ruling party, not those coming here wanting some “free” social services.
Rather than just taking your word, do you have some actual data to back up your opinions.

You are very ignorant if you can’t see the goal of the Democratic Party is a group-think, government worshipping, ignorant, dependent populous.
Dems are 'group-think'? It is the GOP that tolerates no dissenters. Cheney was punished, Manchin was not.

Dems don't worship government but do believe it can be a force for good in a democracy.

Dems are generally better educated than the GOP folk and it is the Dems who encourage education for all.

DBA was referring to "Immigrants who have escaped Communist countries."

Notably, you link is from 2018 and for California. Probably not very relevant to DBA's claim, and things have changed dramatically now that the Dem's have shown their true colors. It's widely reported that recently, Naturalized Hispanic voters are also starting to see the light and have moved away from the Progressives in droves.
OK, I'd love to see the data that supports that and not just an opinion solely based on ideology.

OK, I'd love to see the data that supports that and not just an opinion solely based on ideology.
From NPR:

Breitbart explains why Hispanics are fleeing the Democrat Party:

“I guess ‘unique as tacos’ and ‘Latinx’ aren’t working,”

Dems are generally better educated than the GOP folk and it is the Dems who encourage education for all.

This statistic refers to people who got C's in Gender Studies and work at Olive Garden to pay back $60k student loans as "educated." Meanwhile, these smart people have to hire "dumb" rednecks to change their transmission or fix their HVAC. :)

From NPR:

Breitbart explains why Hispanics are fleeing the Democrat Party:

“I guess ‘unique as tacos’ and ‘Latinx’ aren’t working,”

Not sure how much I trust Breitbart but I was originally told people who fled communism tend to lean GOP because they see the Dems as authoritarian. I didn't see evidence of that in your link, it seemed mostly economics.

This statistic refers to people who got C's in Gender Studies and work at Olive Garden to pay back $60k student loans as "educated." Meanwhile, these smart people have to hire "dumb" rednecks to change their transmission or fix their HVAC. :)
I'm sure there are such Dems but I honestly don't know of any. Everyone in my family are Dems and we all have advanced degrees and good jobs.

Forum List

Back