Harris Can’t win the Middle Class

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
What the radical left is saying about Harris being “black”, female , Trump going bankrupt, Trump being convicted(a blatantly obvious political manner) simply will not resonate with working class voters.

Working class voters will say what’s the deal with identity politics today why don’t other countries of the world engage in that stuff? Why is it just the USA.

Working Class voters will remember that prices were much much lower under Trump , the economy was much better under Trump. Under Biden Almost all working-class Americans can’t afford to buy a new home according to CBS News. And I’ve seen Biden supporters mock poor and working class people.

What the radical left is saying about Harris being “black”, female , Trump going bankrupt, Trump being convicted(a blatantly obvious political manner) simply will not resonate with working class voters.

Working class voters will say what’s the deal with identity politics today why don’t other countries of the world engage in that stuff? Why is it just the USA.

Working Class voters will remember that prices were much much lower under Trump , the economy was much better under Trump. Under Biden Almost all working-class Americans can’t afford to buy a new home according to CBS News. And I’ve seen Biden supporters mock poor and working class people.
Don't..Bet..On..It! :)

Prices spiked because of worldwide pandemic and the lack of response (in this country to it).

Remind me again who was President when the pandemic broke out?

Unions are supporting Kamala Harris
She appeals more to working Americans who are tired of geriatric candidates

New name, same Russian Trolling.

Most middle class folks realize that inflation was an international problem caused by how badly Trump ratfucked the economy.

She already is winning the middle class.

Maybe if Harris will reject BLM and identity politics she would gain the support of average Americans. But how can that happen right? because she seems to fully embrace it.

People noticed that identity politics is really only a thing in America not elsewhere in the world . It makes the whole thing hypocritical.

Haven’t unions always supported (D)?
That’s interesting because now the Teamsters union is supporting Trump. That’s a game changer.

Don't..Bet..On..It! :)

Prices spiked because of worldwide pandemic and the lack of response (in this country to it).

Remind me again who was President when the pandemic broke out?
The world bank said the prices rose because of a oil demand outstriping supply.

Now who cut the oil supply:

Harris needs to be selling this... Global Inflation was because of Trump and he will do it again...
Winner in Global Inflation are people with assets, i.e. Rich People.

Actually Harris is doing quite well with the middle class. She doesn't waste their time with 90 minutes of rants and weird personal anecdotes. She's doing particularly well with suburban women, Hispanics and women of color.

Independents also seem to appreciate her clear-headed brevity.

Maybe if Harris will reject BLM and identity politics she would gain the support of average Americans. But how can that happen right? because she seems to fully embrace it.

People noticed that identity politics is really only a thing in America not elsewhere in the world . It makes the whole thing hypocritical.

That’s interesting because now the Teamsters union is supporting Trump. That’s a game changer.
Define "average Americans"

Because in your post it reads as white.

Harris needs to be selling this... Global Inflation was because of Trump and he will do it again...

Trump had no influence on oil supply. 200 US oil companies declared bankruptcy in 2020. The Saudis cut production because there was no market demand. They have the most successful, well -integrated oil company in the world. They are good at this. They don't need advice from idiot Trump.

Are they? Pretty sure they said they were neutral. I hope You are right

If only we had a president who could have convinced the Saudis to pump more oil.....

Forum List

Back