Harris: Tim Walz and I are both gun owners.

"This business about taking everyone's guns away, [Gov.] .Tim Walz and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away, so stop with the continuous lying about this stuff," she said.

Obvious questions here:
  • What guns do you own?
  • Are you willing to release your CA gun registration records to verify this?
  • Are all of the guns you own listed in your CA firearms registration record?
  • Are you willing to allow the state of CA to search your residence(s) and office(s) to verify this?

Now, no one expects ABC/MSDNC to ask these questions, but the claim does need to be verified.

Why should they do any of these things?

A PLR was what I was searching for....I knew a professor from the EU that had that status before he became a US citizen. He even owned Class III weapons.
I'm in Arizona too, one of the most "gun friendly" places in the country. No permit needed for CCW etc etc.

What is your point here? The fact they own guns and have said they won't take them away should give you comfort.
She wants to ban and confiscate guns and she said the other day that her values haven't changed.

Obviously, she's lying when she says she doesn't want to ban and confiscate guns.

Why should they do any of these things?
Liberals lie, especially about guns.

If she's lying about owning a gun, then there's no reason to believe she's not lying about everything else -- and the very best way to see of she is lying is to use the gun laws of CA to confirm/deny her claim.

Why would anyone oppose this?

Liberals lie, especially about guns.

If she's lying about owning a gun, then there's no reason to believe she's not lying about everything else -- and the very best way to see of she is lying is to use the gun laws of CA to confirm/deny her claim.

Why would anyone oppose this?

Seems folks on the right do not even think the POTUS should release tax returns, but now you want them to do these things?

Personally I would say it is none of our damn business. It is not like you would vote for her if you found out she had a 40 gun collection.

"This business about taking everyone's guns away, [Gov.] .Tim Walz and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away, so stop with the continuous lying about this stuff," she said.

Obvious questions here:
  • What guns do you own?
  • Are you willing to release your CA gun registration records to verify this?
  • Are all of the guns you own listed in your CA firearms registration record?
  • Are you willing to allow the state of CA to search your residence(s) and office(s) to verify this?

Now, no one expects ABC/MSDNC to ask these questions, but the claim does need to be verified.

If they own guns does anyone honestly believe if she did take them away that she would give hers up also? No, she would keep all she has.

And there is taking away guns, and taking away all guns. She may not take away all guns but she would take away a lot of them if she could.

And she doesn't have to "take them away". She could simply tax them out of the hands of millions of people. If they found a way to do it they could just tax away a lot of people's guns

Seems folks on the righ
Whataboutwhataboutwhatabout?
Personally I would say it is none of our damn business.
Really?
It's no one's damn business if someone owns a gun or not?
Right to privacy?
You're sure?

Harris made the claim. She opened herself up to scrutiny.
Any responsible journalistic entity would check her on this.
It is not like you would vote for her if you found out she had a 40 gun collection.
Its not like you would NOT vote for her if she was caught lying about this.

Really?
It's no one's damn business if someone owns a gun or not?
Right to privacy?
You're sure?

100% sure. I can assure you that the Govt has no idea at all if I have any guns since that boating accident where they were all lost....

Its not like you would NOT vote for her if she was caught lying about this.

I would not vote for her is she was the only one on the ballot.

Then again, same thing holds true for Trump.

100% sure. I can assure you that the Govt has no idea at all if I have any guns since that boating accident where they were all lost....
I would not vote for her is she was the only one on the ballot.
Then again, same thing holds true for Trump.
Fact remains:
Harris made the claim. She opened herself up to scrutiny.
Any responsible journalistic entity would check her on this.

"Tim Walz and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away"

As the article states, she only bought a gun as a public official to protect herself because she felt a lot of people had it in for her after her screwing them over in court cases. That says nothing about her feelings on other people owning guns! Further, her party has a long and storied history on wanting to take people's guns away!

Forum List

Back