Harris trailing Trump by 17 points among working class voters.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The Democrat party is the party of the elite. Working class folks are waking up to the fact they are all talk, and no action when it comes to helping working folks.

56% to 39%

Wow!

Harris and XIden, and the Demafacsit, declared war on the working class, so it's no surprise that the working class won't support them

Working people grasp that Trump is deliberately targeting THEM for help when he says he won't tax tips or overtime earnings. Those aren't give a ways to Billionaires...those are tax policies that put real money into the pockets of working class Americans!

Working people grasp that Trump is deliberately targeting THEM for help when he says he won't tax tips or overtime earnings. Those aren't give a ways to Billionaires...those are tax policies that put real money into the pockets of working class Americans!
Only millionaires and billionaires work for tips.

The Democrat party is the party of the elite. Working class folks are waking up to the fact they are all talk, and no action when it comes to helping working folks.

Exactly. We need more free shit!

I'm still holding out for a new car.

Exactly. We need more free shit!

I'm still holding out for a new car.
How's this for a concept, Dblack! It's estimated that the average American family has spent well over $40,000 buying the same things as before because of inflation. Would you be able to buy that new car YOURSELF if Joe Biden hadn't been elected President?

this poll has consistently show trump in the lead even when biden was running.

So it is nothing new but something to keep the base motivated.

Throughout the 2024 election cycle, when compared to other surveys, the New York Times/Siena poll has favored former president and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

How's this for a concept, Dblack! It's estimated that the average American family has spent well over $40,000 buying the same things as before because of inflation. Would you be able to buy that new car YOURSELF if Joe Biden hadn't been elected President?
Hmm... I dunno. I'll have to do the math. But the main thing is to score more goodies.

this poll has consistently show trump in the lead even when biden was running.

So it is nothing new but something to keep the base motivated.

Throughout the 2024 election cycle, when compared to other surveys, the New York Times/Siena poll has favored former president and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
Yep. Working folks figured out the Dimtard sham a long time ago.

Thanks for pointing that out.:113:

Forum List

Back