Harris Will be Democratic Nominee in 2020

You know Harry Harris is left when she Appeals the whacko 9th District on a Concealed Carry Permit Ruling

Hard to be further left than the 9th, but Obama want a be Harris is bad news. She makes Hillary look like queen of the Prom

-Geaux
-----

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Appeals Ninth Circuit Concealed Weapons Permit Ruling

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris today filed a petition in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, on behalf of the State of California, urging the court to review and reverse its decision in Peruta v. County of San Diego.

In its February 13, 2014 Peruta decision, the Ninth Circuit ruled that San Diego County violates the Second Amendment by requiring individuals to show “good cause,” beyond a mere desire to carry a gun, when applying for a concealed-carry weapons permit.

“Local law enforcement must be able to use their discretion to determine who can carry a concealed weapon," Attorney General Harris said. "I will do everything possible to restore law enforcement's authority to protect public safety, and so today am calling on the court to review and reverse its decision."

California state law currently requires individuals to show "good cause" to carry a concealed weapon, but gives local law enforcement control over the permit process. If the Ninth Circuit’s ruling is allowed to take effect, officials throughout the State could be required to issue concealed-carry permits to individuals based on nothing more than the applicant’s assertion that they wish to carry a gun for self-defense.

In San Diego County, concealed-carry permit applicants have, until now, been required to show “good cause” by demonstrating “a set of circumstances that distinguish the applicant from the mainstream and causes him or her to be placed in harm’s way.”

On February 21, 2014 San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore announced he would not seek further review of the Ninth Circuit’s ruling.

The copy of the filings is attached to the electronic version of this release at: Press Releases - 2017

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Appeals Ninth Circuit Concealed Weapons Permit Ruling

It's simple demographics. She is Black and a woman. That's your center of control in Democratic Party now. They are a party of large in real city urban areas. Whites in suburban areas and rural areas have been forced out of the party.
'She just got here': Feinstein offers subdued response about Harris' 2020 potential

Well, actually she is an oriole like Obama... But like Obammy, she'll be white most of the time and black when it benefits her

She is also very anti-constitutional and a big time Anti -Gunner. She totally fucked over Californians at every juncture

A real bitch

-Geaux

WTF is an Oriole? Is she a Baltimore baseball fan?

If Trump's election proves one thing, it shows how backward Americans are. Angela Merkel makes Trump looks like a child, but in America women are second class citizens. Three women were on presidential tickets all lost, and now we have a fool as president because of our misogynistic nation. Americans criticize other nations for their stance on women but ignore their own ignorance.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (this includes women) are not equal, that some should not be served especially if they were endowed by their Creator with gayness or brownness or some other differentness in our eyes, that among these qualities are lots of potential reasons to deny them service that will be determined in a pursuit of our Happiness and our ideological framework of justice.

And we have a SCOTUS to enforce America's bias and bigotry, so watch out.

I could sworn that Hillary was the only presidential candidate to be nominated for President. Do you know something we don't?

You know Harry Harris is left when she Appeals the whacko 9th District on a Concealed Carry Permit Ruling

Hard to be further left than the 9th, but Obama want a be Harris is bad news. She makes Hillary look like queen of the Prom

-Geaux
-----

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris today filed a petition in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, on behalf of the State of California, urging the court to review and reverse its decision in Peruta v. County of San Diego.

In its February 13, 2014 Peruta decision, the Ninth Circuit ruled that San Diego County violates the Second Amendment by requiring individuals to show “good cause,” beyond a mere desire to carry a gun, when applying for a concealed-carry weapons permit.

“Local law enforcement must be able to use their discretion to determine who can carry a concealed weapon," Attorney General Harris said. "I will do everything possible to restore law enforcement's authority to protect public safety, and so today am calling on the court to review and reverse its decision."

California state law currently requires individuals to show "good cause" to carry a concealed weapon, but gives local law enforcement control over the permit process. If the Ninth Circuit’s ruling is allowed to take effect, officials throughout the State could be required to issue concealed-carry permits to individuals based on nothing more than the applicant’s assertion that they wish to carry a gun for self-defense.

In San Diego County, concealed-carry permit applicants have, until now, been required to show “good cause” by demonstrating “a set of circumstances that distinguish the applicant from the mainstream and causes him or her to be placed in harm’s way.”

On February 21, 2014 San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore announced he would not seek further review of the Ninth Circuit’s ruling.

The copy of the filings is attached to the electronic version of this release at: Press Releases - 2017

Wouldn't that be something if she did? Talk about not learning your lesson.

I hope she is. The Democrat party, still the party with no positive vision for America! Just more racism.

It's simple demographics. She is Black and a woman. That's your center of control in Democratic Party now. They are a party of large in real city urban areas. Whites in suburban areas and rural areas have been forced out of the party.
'She just got here': Feinstein offers subdued response about Harris' 2020 potential
I predict a doubling down on racism and sexism from the Democratic party for the 2020 Presidential election. That's worked out very well for the left so far.

If Trump's election proves one thing, it shows how backward Americans are. Angela Merkel makes Trump looks like a child, but in America women are second class citizens. Three women were on presidential tickets all lost, and now we have a fool as president because of our misogynistic nation. Americans criticize other nations for their stance on women but ignore their own ignorance.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (this includes women) are not equal, that some should not be served especially if they were endowed by their Creator with gayness or brownness or some other differentness in our eyes, that among these qualities are lots of potential reasons to deny them service that will be determined in a pursuit of our Happiness and our ideological framework of justice.

And we have a SCOTUS to enforce America's bias and bigotry, so watch out.
but in America women are second class citizens.
Really ? What rights as a white male do I have that are above and beyond a women's ? Is there any kind of ism I can use if I don't get that job I wanted ? Will I get that college acceptance before a women ? Is it easier for me to get a small business loan than a women?

Diane is so cute...

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the senior senator in Harris’ state, tole The New York Times Thursday that Harris still needs to prove herself at her current job.

“She just got here,” Feinstein said, when asked about Harris’ future on a national stage. She continued, “What she should do is concentrate on being a good, and possibly a great, United States senator. The rest will either happen or not happen."

As I recall, there was another junior senator who had "just gotten there" and ran for President almost immediately upon arrival (despite his earlier assertions that he would finish his six-year senatorial term)... I don't recall Diane uttering one word against that junior senator... I don't recall her, or anyone else, say he "would have to prove himself" first...

Maybe it's a case of one woman just being bitchy to another woman?

The Trifecta, in one post bigotry, racism and misogyny!
In one post...the truth.

You are in my opinion - I'd bet I'm not alone - a misanthropic jerk.
You live in the alternate universe known as California. You cannot post on political understanding of the issues that real Americans face...because you have no grasp on reality.

Diane is so cute...

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the senior senator in Harris’ state, tole The New York Times Thursday that Harris still needs to prove herself at her current job.

“She just got here,” Feinstein said, when asked about Harris’ future on a national stage. She continued, “What she should do is concentrate on being a good, and possibly a great, United States senator. The rest will either happen or not happen."

As I recall, there was another junior senator who had "just gotten there" and ran for President almost immediately upon arrival (despite his earlier assertions that he would finish his six-year senatorial term)... I don't recall Diane uttering one word against that junior senator... I don't recall her, or anyone else, say he "would have to prove himself" first...

Maybe it's a case of one woman just being bitchy to another woman?

Just think how better off we would have been if Sen Feinstein had demanded the same from Obama

-Geaux

Forum List

Back