Harris Wipes Out Trump's Lead in the Swing States

Until the electorate, collectively speaking, learn to discuss things from a domestic policy perspective, rather than a steady flow of juvenile pablum, they get what they deserve.

I imagine we'll hear shortly about how the polls are "fake" again. This is the second one released like this today. A Morning Consult poll reported similar results that momentum in this race has definitively shifted towards Harris.

Honeymoon.

They are not fake. They are reflecting the Honeymoon Effect which will not last until election.

All the Trump campaign seems to be able to come back with is calling her a "DEI hire" and insulting childless women. That's not going to win you the election.

In normal times. Harris wouldn’t have much of a chance of getting elected president except that she is running against Trump which means she has a better than 50/50 (and growing) chance of being our next president. Trump is by far the weakest candidate the Pubs could have nominated.

Last edited:
Harris is not good.

No, she isn't, but the Trump campaign is an absolute clown car and that's why she will probably win.

Trump is dangerous.

No, he's not. I don't like Trump either for a variety of reasons and will not vote for him, but you guys need to stop being stupid with this "he's dangerous" "democracy is going to end if he gets elected" crap.

I imagine we'll hear shortly about how the polls are "fake" again. This is the second one released like this today. A Morning Consult poll reported similar results that momentum in this race has definitively shifted towards Harris.

That would be “skewed”.

I’m calling bullshit on Michigan (as much as I hope it is right). Slim chance that she’s actually up by 11%.

Just a thought, Bloomberg also showed Biden gaining ground after his disastrous debate.

That's definitely questionable

Start bulking your bunker, WWIII won't be at all like WWII was.

Forum List

Back