Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Inaccurate, disingenious thread revival.
Have you located Bunkerville on a map, yet?

These people were philosophically and politically no different than Bundy and his armed gang.

The Millers were Neo-Nazis and murderers. Who have the Bundys or any of their supporters gone out and murdered? The Millers were kicked off the ranch because everyone saw very quickly what a couple of screwballs they were so that inconvenient fact would seem to negate your claim, but we all know the truth doesn't interest you because you're a dishonest and dishonorable partisan.

What happened to armed rebellion against a tyrannical government being a God given right?

It's quite funny to see the same people who strut around telling everyone how the real purpose of the 2nd amendment is to keep the people armed so that they'll be able to take up those arms against a tyrannical government,

these same people who tell us over and over and over again that Obama is a tyrant,

who then,

when someone actually completes the equation, these same people suddenly have forgotten the all of the melody and lyrics of those songs they've been singing for years.

It's funny though, that isn't the equation. Murdering cops based on a belief is wrong. This only hinders those of us who legally own a firearm. You will not hear from me or from any level headed conservative that this is the epitome of what it means to own a firearm or have 2nd Amendment rights.

Some of us own weapons in hopes we never have to use them. At all. Those who wish to taint our causes by insisting on waging war which entails bloodshed against our government, are few and will be immediately condemned for their actions. And on a side note, Obama does meet the definition of a tyrant. So did Bush, or anyone in power who chose to subvert the meaning and spirit of the Constitution.

Last edited:
It's quite funny to see the same people who strut around telling everyone how the real purpose of the 2nd amendment is to keep the people armed so that they'll be able to take up those arms against a tyrannical government,

these same people who tell us over and over and over again that Obama is a tyrant,

who then,

when someone actually completes the equation, these same people suddenly have forgotten the all of the melody and lyrics of those songs they've been singing for years.

It's funny though, that isn't the equation. Murdering cops based on a belief is wrong. This only hinders those of us who legally own a firearm. You will not hear from me or from any level headed conservative that this is the epitome of what it means to own a firearm or have 2nd Amendment rights.

Some of us own weapons in hopes we never have to use them. At all. Those who wish to taint our causes by insisting on waging war against government are few and will be immediately condemned for their actions.

That's fascinating and irrelevant. Do you wish to contest that repeatedly we hear from 2nd amendment defenders that the real purpose of the 2nd amendment is to enable citizens to be armed against the threat of a tyrannical government?

Are you still sure about that, after two of them just killed those police officers?

Are you certain?

These people were philosophically and politically no different than Bundy and his armed gang.

You already failed to make the DIRECT connection to the Bundy ranch seeing as how the LV Sheriff reported today that the 2 were KICKED OUT by the protest organizers for being felons and not right in their heads. NOW -- you want to go for the weaker charge of some "similarities to... "..

No reason to revive this thread.. Harry Reid is STILL a mental midget...

What a smuck. Another one that is noted

Bring out that NDAA document and we'll wipe the floor with it

-Geaux

“U.S. Sen. Harry Reid on Thursday called [armed, militia-supported] supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy ’domestic terrorists’ because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way,” Las Vegas’ reviewjournal.com reports. “’Those people who hold themselves out to be patriots are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,’ Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal ‘Hashtags & Headlines’ event at the Paris. ‘… I repeat: what went on up there was domestic terrorism.’” We called that one. When push comes to shove, the enemies of liberty . . .

Breaking: Senator Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters "Domestic Terrorists" | The Truth About Guns

they are....

you raise arms against your government to protect a dead beat from paying for services he stole, you're a terrorist.

Criminal yes, terrorist, AS THE PHRASE is defined in the 21st century, no. But they should still be locked up for years.

190365.jpg

who then,

Some of us own weapons in hopes we never have to use them. At all. Those who wish to taint our causes by insisting on waging war against government are few and will be immediately condemned for their actions.

That's fascinating and irrelevant. Do you wish to contest that repeatedly we hear from 2nd amendment defenders that the real purpose of the 2nd amendment is to enable citizens to be armed against the threat of a tyrannical government?

No it isn't. You dismiss it because you can't counter it.

The only people suggesting we take up arms against cops and government officials are anarchical zealots-- so far to the right that I can't even begin to fathom what goes on in their minds. I am a fervid advocate of the 2nd Amendment. I also believe that government is the problem. But then again, I don't want to destroy government, I want it redone, peacefully. I will adamantly deny that we want to take our guns and go murder a cop or two because we hate the President.

You blatantly stereotype us for the words and actions of a bunch of loons who in all reality shouldn't be let around a sharpened pencil, much less a loaded firearm.

Last edited:
Vigilante has trouble admitting the killers were Bunkerville militia who were thrown out of one group. Well, for our sake, I would hope so. Still, they are far right loonies.

Vigilante has trouble admitting the killers were Bunkerville militia who were thrown out of one group. Well, for our sake, I would hope so. Still, they are far right loonies.

I have no trouble with that as I have no trouble with stating that NONE of these were Bunkerville militia!

603021_492732717436511_256070059_n.jpg

Last edited:

Even 'far right loonies' have their limits. If you're further right than they are, you're pretty much screwed.

No it isn't. You dismiss it because you can't counter it.

The only people suggesting we take up arms against cops and government officials are anarchical zealots-- so far to the right that I can't even begin to fathom what goes on in their minds. I am a fervid advocate of the 2nd Amendment. I also believe that government is the problem. But then again, I don't want to destroy government, I want it redone, peacefully. I will adamantly deny that we want to take our guns and go murder a cop or two because we hate the President.

You blatantly stereotype us for the words and actions of a bunch of loons who in all reality shouldn't be let around a sharpened pencil, much less a loaded firearm.

Do you wish to contest that repeatedly we hear from 2nd amendment defenders that the real purpose of the 2nd amendment is to enable citizens to be armed against the threat of a tyrannical government?

That was the question. I can repost it as many times as you can avoid answering it.

You already failed to make the DIRECT connection to the Bundy ranch seeing as how the LV Sheriff reported today that the 2 were KICKED OUT by the protest organizers for being felons and not right in their heads. NOW -- you want to go for the weaker charge of some "similarities to... "..

No reason to revive this thread.. Harry Reid is STILL a mental midget...

because libeling him is a good debate tactic :thup:

bor140513.gif

Last edited:

Amen, Harry! Domestic scum attracks domestic scum! They banded together to support a welfare rancher who refused to pay his grazing fees after freeloading off government lands for 20 years while everyone else had to pay their fees and taxes. A bunch of deranged psychos waving their don't tread on me flags.

The Millers were Neo-Nazis and murderers. Who have the Bundys or any of their supporters gone out and murdered? The Millers were kicked off the ranch because everyone saw very quickly what a couple of screwballs they were so that inconvenient fact would seem to negate your claim, but we all know the truth doesn't interest you because you're a dishonest and dishonorable partisan.

What happened to armed rebellion against a tyrannical government being a God given right?

It is a God given right. That is not what the Millers were doing, but you already knew that. Go ahead and get all of your Straw Men out now since that's all you have and then you can finally stop talking.

Forum List

Back