Harry Reid is a horrid little man

Yes, he's an embarrassment to many people in this state. We could have been rid of him too in 2010 had the GOP not nominated that screwball Angle to run against him.

He is an embarrassment to the Senate, to the nation, to the LDS church, and to the human race.
He is loved in Nevada. In fact, in the last election in which he ran he was endorsed by the Nevada Republican Committee. When the opposition party endorses you, you have to be doing something right. Of course, the fact that the person running against Reid was Sharon angle might have had something to do with their decision. angle was a bigger digbat than Bachmann.

He is an embarrassment to the Senate, to the nation, to the LDS church, and to the human race.
He is loved in Nevada. In fact, in the last election in which he ran he was endorsed by the Nevada Republican Committee. When the opposition party endorses you, you have to be doing something right. Of course, the fact that the person running against Reid was Sharon angle might have had something to do with their decision. angle was a bigger digbat than Bachmann.

True. Sharon Angle arrived on planet Earth through Area 51 outside Roswell, New Mexico.

Somehow it escapes notice tha Nevada was the state most severely punished by The Great Obama Recession.

I know this is going to hurt you, but where's your facts, Jack?

You are very consistent in your posting about one thing: lack of proof of anything you say.

From Reuters:

* South, West hit the hardest; Northeast fared best

* Study measured population's income losses

* Poverty, college degrees, unemployment top factors

* Economic insecurity on the rise since 1986

By Susan Heavey

WASHINGTON, June 21 (Reuters) - The nation's recent recession had a "broad and deep" impact across the United States, but certain states such as Florida and California were particularly hard-hit, according to a report released on Thursday.

The study, led by Yale University political science professor Jacob Hacker, found that while the U.S. Northeast was largely spared from the economic fallout in the years after the Great Recession, the U.S. South and West were hit harder.

Researchers said their study is the first state-by-state look at the how the downturn affected economic security and household incomes. It was paid for by the Rockefeller Foundation, a global nonprofit organization focused on relieving economic inequality.

States in the Midwest, a large industrial hub, saw a slower economic erosion from 2008 to 2010, the findings showed. The recession officially ran from late 2007 to mid-2009.

"No part of the nation was spared. Nonetheless, some states were hit particularly hard," the report said.

Hacker's team ranked the recession's impact on states by developing a measurement tool based on government economic data, called the Economic Security Index.

The index represents the percentage of the population who experienced a substantial financial loss from one year to the next. Specifically, it shows the share of Americans who experienced a financial loss of 25 percent or greater due to either a decline in income, an increase in medical spending or both.

States with the worst economic losses from 2008 to 2010 were Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and California. Among the states with the least impact were Vermont, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Maine.

Yes, he's an embarrassment to many people in this state. We could have been rid of him too in 2010 had the GOP not nominated that screwball Angle to run against him.

Screwball or not, there's a lot of evidence that that election was rigged.

yeah, had the aliens from Planet 51 been allowed to vote the crazy lady might have had a chance.

Thank you for doing all that research.

Comforting to know I was able to keep you busy for a short time but I'm sure you can get even more facts together if you get back to doing that.

Screwball or not, there's a lot of evidence that that election was rigged.

Sure was. Those hanging chads in Florida....tsk. Oh, sorry, that was 2000.

bush-gore-hanging-chad-florida.jpg

Conservatives hate him...he must be doing something right

Comforting to know I was able to keep you busy for a short time but I'm sure you can get even more facts together if you get back to doing that.

Took me less than 20 seconds to find that info. You're too lazy to back up anything you post. Sort of like pixelated methane rather than information.

I play with people like you much as a kid with a windup toy, it's how I relax.

Took me less than 20 seconds to find that info. You're too lazy to back up anything you post. Sort of like pixelated methane rather than information.

I play with people like you much as a kid with a windup toy, it's how I relax.

20 seconds!

Why not try it a few more times and see if you can beat your own record?

There's a rumor that Reid is a Drug Mule for the Mexicans and the Las Vegas police want to talk to him about a series of transvestite prostitutes who have recently disappeared

Conservatives hate him...he must be doing something right

According to the authors of "Game Change", Harry Reid was the one most powerful single influence on getting Obama to run in 2008. He strong-armed him. I know, sounds bizarre. Fascinating book.

Forum List

Back