Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test for blacks and every person FAILED

Omg this thread...

God I hope the state of this forum doesn't reflect the state of America...

Omg this thread...

I don't think it does.

Political forums give an oversampling of extremist partisan blowhards who look at politics the same way a rabid college football team supporter looks at their colors. Leads to the few really loud irrational retards sounding like more of a majority than they really are.

Thank god.

Omg this thread...

... or the state of the backside of your head.

:slap:

Damn you!!!!

evil_monkey.jpg

It means Louisiana devised a test that nobody could pass, just to keep blacks from voting. The Right would love to do that again.

It means Louisiana devised a test that nobody could pass, just to keep blacks from voting. The Right would love to do that again.

You could write the word "TEST" on a piece of paper, and half of Chicago's black population couldn't read it back. This is our return on a $20 trillion investment in social welfare public education benevolence since 1964 Jim Crow literacy tests? I might remind all the screeching liberals here that Louisiana was a solidly democrat party state in 1964, and this test was no doubt written by a gaggle of redneck democrats. Who else would do something this racist and hateful besides democrats?

You could write the word "TEST" on a piece of paper, and half of Chicago's black population couldn't read it back. This is our return on a $20 trillion investment in social welfare public education benevolence since 1964 Jim Crow literacy tests? I might remind all the screeching liberals here that Louisiana was a solidly democrat party state in 1964, and this test was no doubt written by a gaggle of redneck democrats. Who else would do something this racist and hateful besides democrats?
Yes, that was the year LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, and all those Conservative Democrats became Conservative Republicans. I remember it.

It's time people see through the sham that Harvard is. Actually Obama has proven that. Maybe they have been the elite, or some kind of elite, at one point, but that's over. It's just a political institution. The masses should be made aware of this.

Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online
Only a retard such as yourself would not get the point. It was designed for Black people to fail so they could not vote. Whites didn't have to take the test and if they did have to take test they were given the answers. Thanks for the article though numbnuts.

Test was intended to disenfranchise African-Americans, who in order to pass had to correctly answer all 30 questions in 10 minutes

Read more: Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Basically the main gist of this thread is that "ni99ers" should never be allowed to vote.

Republicunts will forever ignore that many black people died for their freedom.

Hooray 'Murica! :clap:

It's time people see through the sham that Harvard is. Actually Obama has proven that. Maybe they have been the elite, or some kind of elite, at one point, but that's over. It's just a political institution. The masses should be made aware of this.

Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online
Only a retard such as yourself would not get the point. It was designed for Black people to fail so they could not vote. Whites didn't have to take the test and if they did have to take test they were given the answers. Thanks for the article though numbnuts.

Test was intended to disenfranchise African-Americans, who in order to pass had to correctly answer all 30 questions in 10 minutes

Read more: Harvard students sit 1964 Louisiana Literacy Test and every person FAILED Daily Mail Online
Should Congressman Hank Johnson have been required to pass one of these tests before he assumed office? Would he have been able to pass? Would he have been able to assume office? I think we know the answer from watching the video below......lol.

Should Congressman Hank Johnson have been required to pass one of these tests before he assumed office? Would he have been able to pass? Would he have been able to assume office? I think we know the answer from watching the video below......lol.

Suffice to say we know for sure you failed your GED test.

It's amazing that Steve McFaggot thinks he has a respectable opinion to offer. How about you post your test results you embarrassing rube?

Omg this thread...

I don't think it does.

Political forums give an oversampling of extremist partisan blowhards who look at politics the same way a rabid college football team supporter looks at their colors. Leads to the few really loud irrational retards sounding like more of a majority than they really are.

Thank god.

So...ummm... what are you doing here, blowhard? I'm mean besides making an ass of yourself?

Forum List

Back