Harvey Milk Stamp Commemorated Today May 22nd 2014 At The Whitehouse

Does LGBT embracing Harvey Milk & forcing gay marriage on states affecting your vote?

• I'm a gay advocate and no, I'll vote democrat

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I'm ambivalent and no, I'll probably still vote democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a middle voter and yes, I'm thinking of voting more conservative because of it.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I'm a middle voter democrat and thinking of switching parties now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Honored with a stamp for loving mens' buttholes? Pretty absurd. I'm sure he was a very nice man, but there is no reason for the Government to honor him this way. Sorry, but that's just how i feel.

Honored with a stamp for loving mens' buttholes? Pretty absurd. I'm sure he was a very nice man, but there is no reason for the Government to honor him this way. Sorry, but that's just how i feel.
Well, "nice men" don't go around sodomizing teen boys made vulnerable to suggestion on drugs. Sorry, but that's just how I feel...

Well, "nice men" don't go around sodomizing teen boys made vulnerable to suggestion on drugs. Sorry, but that's just how I feel...

Well, i'm not sure about all that. But i am sure the Government shouldn't have honored a man for merely loving other mens' buttholes. I just don't see anything heroic about that. Just my opinion anyway.

Watch live starting at 3:00 p.m. EST at whitehouse.gov/live. If you’re following on social media, the hashtag is #HarveyMilkStamp.

This Thursday, May 22nd, the White House Office of Public Engagement, the United States Postal Service and the Harvey Milk Foundation will host a first-day-of-issue dedication ceremony for the Harvey Milk Forever Stamp at the White House.

The event will feature remarks by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power, House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, Senator Tammy Baldwin, Representative John Lewis, Deputy Postmaster General Ronald A. Stroman, and other distinguished guests including the Co-Founders of the Harvey Milk Foundation, Stuart Milk and Anne Kronenberg....

...In 2009, President Barack Obama posthumously awarded Harvey Milk with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. And in 2013, the White House Office of Public Engagement honored ten openly LGBT elected and appointed officials as “Harvey Milk Champions of Change.” Watch Live: Harvey Milk Stamp Unveiling Ceremony | The White House

Harvey Milk's sexuality was sodomizing teen boys on drugs who were mentally ill. LGBTs worldwide embrace this sexuality as part of their group values and promote this predator of teen boys as their iconic hero. A detailed biography spells out his sexual assaults on homeless teen boys incapable of consent.

LGBTs and their sychophants in power even require as a matter of law in California that children in public schools celebrate his socio-sexual "achievements". They are pushing aggressively for this law or similar one to be instituted alongside gay marriage in each of the 50 states. Teachers and staff of public schools are encouraged to serve Milkshakes and Milk Duds in classroom celebrations of a man who did the same or worse as Jerry Sandusky. This is an officially-sanctioned psychological "want some candy little boy?"...

See the OP of this thread for more details:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...to-celebrate-jerry-sandusky-s-equivalent.html

The democratic party will come to rue this day in history. In fact, it may even be the pivotal turning point, the final gutting of the democratic party. As it has been slowly taken over by gay activists in its highest ranks at the DNC, the platform has become so odious, so repugnant to all but the most zealous of the far left insane, that this albatross will finally kill the neck that it hangs around.

May 22nd, 2014, the day the democratic party died. And if you're a republican popping a champagne cork today, just remember that as much as you hate people in the democratic party or those who think the way democrats do about most issues [not the radical LGBT but environment, healthcare etc.] just realize that a country without at least two major parties balancing the more fringe elements of their respective extremes is a country headed rapidly towards a fascist rule. And then as history teaches us ultimately, final destruction.

If you love the USA you also will rue this day, no matter who you are batting for in your myopic fury and shortsighted zeal..

Right now if you're a democrat, you're thinking "Silhouette is whacked. The GOP isn't going to try to harvest votes from the middle by all this sudden judicial activism forcing gay marriage on states that don't want it and the Harvey Milk celebration". The GOP won't stoop to that level. :cuckoo:

Right now if you're a republican you're thinking "Shut up! Shhhhhh! :eusa_shhh: "

And if true in either case, you're an idiot...

So we now enact or not things based on allegations in biographies? Was Milk ever actually charged with something? If not, get over it.

AoC in California at the time was 16 (Federal Age has been 16 for some time.) Milk may have had questionable taste, but he wasn't actually guilty of anything criminal afaik.

Wanna try making hay out of long dead politicians and people there's not like a shortage of them. If we peered into the closets of other notable figures and concerned ourselves with their sexual predilictions I'm sure we'd find pleanty to holler about. Milk's is known because he was openly gay and assassinated.

This tactic cuts both ways. Democrats aren't the only ones with pervs in their midst.

Watch live starting at 3:00 p.m. EST at whitehouse.gov/live. If you’re following on social media, the hashtag is #HarveyMilkStamp.

This Thursday, May 22nd, the White House Office of Public Engagement, the United States Postal Service and the Harvey Milk Foundation will host a first-day-of-issue dedication ceremony for the Harvey Milk Forever Stamp at the White House.

The event will feature remarks by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power, House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, Senator Tammy Baldwin, Representative John Lewis, Deputy Postmaster General Ronald A. Stroman, and other distinguished guests including the Co-Founders of the Harvey Milk Foundation, Stuart Milk and Anne Kronenberg....

...In 2009, President Barack Obama posthumously awarded Harvey Milk with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. And in 2013, the White House Office of Public Engagement honored ten openly LGBT elected and appointed officials as “Harvey Milk Champions of Change.” Watch Live: Harvey Milk Stamp Unveiling Ceremony | The White House

Harvey Milk's sexuality was sodomizing teen boys on drugs who were mentally ill. LGBTs worldwide embrace this sexuality as part of their group values and promote this predator of teen boys as their iconic hero. A detailed biography spells out his sexual assaults on homeless teen boys incapable of consent.

LGBTs and their sychophants in power even require as a matter of law in California that children in public schools celebrate his socio-sexual "achievements". They are pushing aggressively for this law or similar one to be instituted alongside gay marriage in each of the 50 states. Teachers and staff of public schools are encouraged to serve Milkshakes and Milk Duds in classroom celebrations of a man who did the same or worse as Jerry Sandusky. This is an officially-sanctioned psychological "want some candy little boy?"...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...to-celebrate-jerry-sandusky-s-equivalent.html

The democratic party will come to rue this day in history. In fact, it may even be the pivotal turning point, the final gutting of the democratic party. As it has been slowly taken over by gay activists in its highest ranks at the DNC, the platform has become so odious, so repugnant to all but the most zealous of the far left insane, that this albatross will finally kill the neck that it hangs around.

May 22nd, 2014, the day the democratic party died. And if you're a republican popping a champagne cork today, just remember that as much as you hate people in the democratic party or those who think the way democrats do about most issues [not the radical LGBT but environment, healthcare etc.] just realize that a country without at least two major parties balancing the more fringe elements of their respective extremes is a country headed rapidly towards a fascist rule. And then as history teaches us ultimately, final destruction.

If you love the USA you also will rue this day, no matter who you are batting for in your myopic fury and shortsighted zeal..

Right now if you're a democrat, you're thinking "Silhouette is whacked. The GOP isn't going to try to harvest votes from the middle by all this sudden judicial activism forcing gay marriage on states that don't want it and the Harvey Milk celebration". The GOP won't stoop to that level. :cuckoo:

Right now if you're a republican you're thinking "Shut up! Shhhhhh! :eusa_shhh: "

So we now enact or not things based on allegations in biographies? Was Milk ever actually charged with something? If not, get over it.

AoC in California at the time was 16 (Federal Age has been 16 for some time.) Milk may have had questionable taste, but he wasn't actually guilty of anything criminal afaik.

Wanna try making hay out of long dead politicians and people there's not like a shortage of them. If we peered into the closets of other notable figures and concerned ourselves with their sexual predilictions I'm sure we'd find pleanty to holler about. Milk's is known because he was openly gay and assassinated.

This tactic cuts both ways. Democrats aren't the only ones with pervs in their midst.

Nope, age of consent was 18 in California. Age of consent was 17 in New York where the sodomy of 16 year old Jack McKinley first began by Harvey Milk [aged 33 at the time]. I'm not shocked that you're here defending the sexual access of a minor by an aging man though.

Nope, age of consent was 18 in California. Age of consent was 17 in New York where the sodomy of 16 year old Jack McKinley first began by Harvey Milk [aged 33 at the time]. I'm not shocked that you're here defending the sexual access of a minor by an aging man though.

Not defending the act. My reading says aoc was 16 in 1978. Will double check. I'm merely pointing out that at the time, (I thought) 16 was legal. Thus no crime and no controversy. If not guilty of a crime, and never charged, persecuting and slandering the dead is bad form.

Are pleanty of living politicians on both sides of the aisle guilty of actual sexual crimes. Why people reach back nearly 40 years is curious when doing so opens themselves up to charges of hypocrisy for their party's own misdeeds.

Was Harvey milk a pedophile? The internet says no because he was attracted to boys 15 years old. Good grief.

Pedophilia then as now is typically applied to those into people under 12.

AoC in California now is 18. But looking back at the Roman Polansky thing I find, "Fun fact: the age of consent in 1977 in California was 16. It’s now 18." Having a time trying to find old penal codes from then but I'm working on it.

I used up the ones I bought when they first came out and now, the Post Office is out of them.

As for the non-issue of him having sex with a younger man, there are many here who have said they think its just nifty that Ted (draft dodger poopy pants child predator pedophile) Nugent and that dirt old man on Duck Dynasty who preached to church groups that older men should "marry" younger girls -- Well, let's just say ...

0-hypocrisy_zps742ee11a.jpg

I used up the ones I bought when they first came out and now, the Post Office is out of them.

As for the non-issue of him having sex with a younger man, there are many here who have said they think its just nifty that Ted (draft dodger poopy pants child predator pedophile) Nugent and that dirt old man on Duck Dynasty who preached to church groups that older men should "marry" younger girls -- Well, let's just say ...

Well when the Government honors them with their own official stamps, we'll discuss the merits of that too.

Well when the Government honors them with their own official stamps, we'll discuss the merits of that too.

Didn't Elvis have a stamp or two?

...Ok, looking around, short of buying an old Penal Code book on Amazon, this is ognna have to do:

2 Criminal Justice Journal 1978-1979 Statutory Rape Law in California: Unequal Protection of the Minor Male

In the Footnotes at the bottom is a copied entry for the California Penal Code in 1977 making mention the age of consent was indeed 18. Unfortunately, this is for women. Homosexuality was made legal in 1975. But I'll assume the aoc was identical (especially since finding out for sure is proving more difficult than you'd think.) :)

So yes, it would seem Harvey Milk was guilty of Statutory Rape. Using my own modern state's example, this would be:

Statutory sodomy, second degree, penalty.

566.064. 1. A person commits the crime of statutory sodomy in the second degree if being twenty-one years of age or older, he has deviate sexual intercourse with another person who is less than seventeen years of age.

2. Statutory sodomy in the second degree is a class C felony.

Assuming then-California law is simlar to current Missouri law Milk shouldn't be on a stamp. Have to excuse my reluctance to accept gay bashing conservatives' claims and looking it up for myself. :)

Last edited:
So...you also disapprove of MLB's retiring of Jackie Robinson's number?

Jackie Robinson was a homo?

Jackie Robinson's number was retired only because he was the first black man to play in the MLB........Save for Mr Robinson's color and that he was the first....Mr. Robinson is of no other significant or historical significance. :D

I would say that Jackie Robinson was a helluva lot more than just the first black man to play baseball.

In his first year, he hit 12 home runs and helped the Dodgers win the National League pennant. That year, Robinson led the National League in stolen bases and was selected as Rookie of the Year. He continued to wow fans and critics alike with impressive feats, such as an outstanding .342 batting average during the 1949 season. He led in stolen bases that year and earned the National League's Most Valuable Player Award.

Jackie Robinson was a homo?

Jackie Robinson's number was retired only because he was the first black man to play in the MLB........Save for Mr Robinson's color and that he was the first....Mr. Robinson is of no other significant or historical significance. :D

I would say that Jackie Robinson was a helluva lot more than just the first black man to play baseball.

In his first year, he hit 12 home runs and helped the Dodgers win the National League pennant. That year, Robinson led the National League in stolen bases and was selected as Rookie of the Year. He continued to wow fans and critics alike with impressive feats, such as an outstanding .342 batting average during the 1949 season. He led in stolen bases that year and earned the National League's Most Valuable Player Award.

He was a very very good player, yes....but they moved him to a position he wasn't used to...and there were other black players better than him....

Not defending the act. My reading says aoc was 16 in 1978. Will double check. I'm merely pointing out that at the time, (I thought) 16 was legal. Thus no crime and no controversy. If not guilty of a crime, and never charged, persecuting and slandering the dead is bad form.

Are pleanty of living politicians on both sides of the aisle guilty of actual sexual crimes. Why people reach back nearly 40 years is curious when doing so opens themselves up to charges of hypocrisy for their party's own misdeeds.

But there was a crime. At the time where they met and Milk began sodomizing the boy, he was 16 in NEW YORK where the age of consent was 17. And then he dragged the boy across state lines to California and kept sodomizing him illegally until the boy was 18. And while he was doing all this, he was officiating legally as the boy's guardian/father.

Four crimes:

1. Incest

2. Sodomy with a child

3. Violation of the federal MANN Act.

And since the boy was addled on drugs [a state he preferred his young victims to be in]

4. Incapable of consent from inebriation.

And the boy was also suicidal/mentally ill. So that's a fifth felony.

Harvey Milk was a detestable piece of shit... now, that being said, did he deserve being gunned down? No more so than another detestable piece of shit named Larry Flynt.

But there was a crime. At the time where they met and Milk began sodomizing the boy, he was 16 in NEW YORK where the age of consent was 17. And then he dragged the boy across state lines to California and kept sodomizing him illegally until the boy was 18. And while he was doing all this, he was officiating legally as the boy's guardian/father.

Four crimes:

1. Incest

2. Sodomy with a child

3. Violation of the federal MANN Act.

And since the boy was addled on drugs [a state he preferred his young victims to be in]

4. Incapable of consent from inebriation.

And the boy was also suicidal/mentally ill. So that's a fifth felony.

There's an allegation of a crime. If he was never charged, let alone convicted ,he's innocent. While I believe it happened, legally the absence of a conviction might be why he's venerated instead of swept into the dust bin of history.

Forum List

Back