Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

My brother volunteered and died in war you fuck. Also, the number of conservative families that their kids volunteer for the US armed forces outnumber fucking liberals.

You equate paying more in taxes to volunteering for the armed forces, which American conservatives do.

Liberals are such wastes of blood.
Equating hypocrisy not the particulars. You really are as stupid as everyone says. fascinating.

and I don't care about your brother. Stop bringing up members of a family. You suck for trying to score cheap points that way, if it is true or not

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?
Do you honestly think that millions of people who support democratic politics are simply wanting to pay more taxes... No strings attached?

RW's aint real sharp - whats else is new.

Sharp enough to snatch control from you morons

but can you hold on to it ..

if you cant manage to keep control after the 6th you can bet I'm personally going to remind the right WHAT LOSERS YOU ARE ... several times a day for at least 2 F'n years ...

:badgrin:

idiot question ..

people take deductions made available by our tax laws - if certain taxes are raised people will still have lawful deductions and will take them.

look how many times Reagan raised taxes after he threw RW morons a tax reduction bone to keep the busy AND stupid.
/——/ Reagan didn’t raise taxes the way you imply. Congress had to roll back some tax cuts because they were too steep. The end results were lower taxes across the board. But you keep spreading your distortions

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?
Do you honestly think that millions of people who support democratic politics are simply wanting to pay more taxes... No strings attached?
well sure, you all are bitching because we got tax cuts. what other direction is there?

My brother volunteered and died in war you fuck. Also, the number of conservative families that their kids volunteer for the US armed forces outnumber fucking liberals.

You equate paying more in taxes to volunteering for the armed forces, which American conservatives do.

Equating hypocrisy not the particulars. You really are as stupid as everyone says. fascinating.

and I don't care about your brother. Stop bringing up members of a family. You suck for trying to score cheap points that way, if it is true or not
Luckily we will never meet. You are damn lucky you fucking ignorant pathetic loser.

They can.

Have they?

if you cant manage to keep control after the 6th you can bet I'm personally going to remind the right WHAT LOSERS YOU ARE ... several times a day for at least 2 F'n years ...

if we lose we're losers. what's so hard about that? hmmmmm. funny thing, we won't. but that's ok, you can hold the honor another two years. And so far, you can't accept it. haven't accepted it for six years now.

Luckily we will never meet. You are damn lucky you fucking ignorant pathetic loser.

Careful, he'll get butthurt and start a flame thread about you...dumbass is tool troll

They can.

Have they?

The point, which obviously went over the point on your head, is you sat there smug saying how much sharper you are than the right.....while the right controls your dumbass

Funny.....

Few more conservative than am I but I recently purposely overpaid my property tax to the local government. Not a whole lot....but the council had finally listened (after several near misses) to pleas for a street light on a dark corner where children wait unsheltered for a school bus. I made that donation in hope it would cover the cost of that life-saving light.

But that doesn't count 'cause I'm not a liberal.

They can.

Have they?
OF course they are speaking of paying more as a class. But you knew that. You're just being dishonest

How many hypocrites on the right volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare? How many ignorant people mistakenly believe they are wise as an owl?

You were 100% wrong. "volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare"
You wrote:How many ignorant people mistakenly believe they are wise as an owl?
Well I know ONE ignorant person for sure who writes something that is 100% wrong as supported by LINKS!
GUESS who???
Republicans join military 2-to-1 over Democrats
Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 2.18.36 PM.png

The Few: Republicans join military 2-to-1 over Democrats

I don't know why the idiot Moon Bats bitch about taxes.

If they don't want lower taxes then all they have to do is send more money to the government. They don't have to participate if they don't want to.

Of course being the greedy little shitheads that they are they want lower taxes for themselves and higher taxes for other people.

They can.

Have they?

You know you're more of a Skank than Sassy, when you consider yourself "sharp as a butter knife" -- People who believe backing the Swamp GOP or Trump gives them control? Delusion on a deep level

They can.

Have they?
OF course they are speaking of paying more as a class. But you knew that. You're just being dishonest

How many hypocrites on the right volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare? How many ignorant people mistakenly believe they are wise as an owl?

You were 100% wrong. "volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare"
Well I know ONE ignorant person for sure who writes something that is 100% wrong as supported by LINKS!
GUESS who???
View attachment 2255

yeah, so many Rightwingers volunteered themselves and their children,, the US Military had to allow known gang members to join, and actively recruit many.. .. and join they did,

The Army is trying to bring in more recruits, and it's changing its standards to get them

You people really are sharp as butter knives

and we know how hypocritical many of those conservative and rightwing recruits were .. The Army is trying to bring in more recruits, and it's changing its standards to get them

Relaxed recruiting standards became common in the mid-2000s, during periods of intense operations and longer deployments in Iraq and Afghanistan.

One soldier who got waivers for previous criminal behavior was involved in the rape of an Iraqi girl in 2006. (probably related to Kavanaugh or Trump)

High demand for recruits during the war on terror allowed gang members and criminals to join. Some recruiters issued "moral waivers" to meet quotas, and some right-wing extremists were able to join as long as their uniforms covered their tattoos.

idiot question ..

people take deductions made available by our tax laws - if certain taxes are raised people will still have lawful deductions and will take them.

look how many times Reagan raised taxes after he threw RW morons a tax reduction bone to keep the busy AND stupid.
You're intentionally missing the point...you guys love taxes and want higher ones.....if true, why do you take the deductions?

They can.

Have they?

GUESS who???
View attachment 2255

yeah, so many Rightwingers volunteered themselves and their children,, the US Military had to allow known gang members to join, and actively recruit many.. .. and join they did,

The Army is trying to bring in more recruits, and it's changing its standards to get them

You people really are sharp as butter knives

Has nothing to do with the FACTS that GOP join the military 2 to 1 over chickenshit democrats who do nothing but oppose the liberation of people.
YOU idiots talk a great deal about the People's liberation and YET you don't seem to comprehend that without the GOP military you idiots would be like these:
Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 2.38.28 PM.png

idiot question ..

/——/ Reagan didn’t raise taxes the way you imply. Congress had to roll back some tax cuts because they were too steep. The end results were lower taxes across the board. But you keep spreading your distortions

The 1980s tax increases are less well-known, in part because they didn't involve increases in individual income tax rates. The biggest, the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982, increased revenue mainly by tightening up rules on depreciation, leasing, contract accounting and investment tax credits. The Social Security Amendments of 1983 sped up planned increases in payroll tax rates, among other things. The Deficit Reduction Act of 1984 changed rules on interest exclusions, income averaging and such. The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 closed a few loopholes and extended a telephone excise tax. And the Tax Reform Act of 1986, while it lowered the top individual income tax rate to 28 percent from 50 percent, contained enough offsetting changes that, for the first two years after enactment, it raised tax revenue.

and so it goes .....

Forum List

Back