Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

The idea is they don't mind someone else being required to pay more. They do not willingly pay more themselves.

Why do you think they yell and scream that the amount of salt tax is such a big deal to those living in liberal paradise?

D'oh!! They ask that people with more pay more, and that includes themselves. They are asking to change the tax code to reflect that

stop lying and misrepresenting things. You're not the president

They don't need the tax code to pay more.

it's voluntary, they can donate all they want. It's an open basket waiting for money to fall in.
to raise enough revenue, any meaningful revenue, getting the wealthy to pay a fair share .. the tax code would need to be adjusted. stop lying
again, define fair share. I've been asking you all that question for five years and still no one answers it, but uses the phrase all the time.

All the rich libs can pay all they want anytime they want. why don't they?

Exactly all they are doing is is pissing millions in the wind to failed liberal canidates like Tom steyer has done for a decade now, how come he just doesn't give it to the IRS?

Not in the long run.

an example of in the long run would be Trumps Trillion dollar deficit never paying for the interest much less the debt .. in fact over the next 20 years the tax cuts alone add trillions more to the debt picture.
so, just a real quick question, if you think the taxes were the same, would there still be a deficit? Cause you know there was before he took office. Right? you knew that?

you dont know this Gomer -

All told, the tax increases Reagan approved ended up canceling out much of the reduction in tax revenue that resulted from his 1981 legislation.

Annual federal tax receipts during his presidency averaged 18.2% of GDP, a smidge below the average under President Carter -- and a smidge above the 40-year average today.

FACT.
I don't know what Guber? I do know that there was a deficit before the tax cuts. You can't even agree on that. what a useless debater you are.

DEFICITS CREATE THE NATIONAL DEBT- there have been deficits under most presidents idiotboi ... youre not capable of a debate.
so you're conceding you can't debate the claim? spending is the issue not tax revenues. it has been a problem by your own post for most presidents.

Last edited:
D'oh!! They ask that people with more pay more, and that includes themselves. They are asking to change the tax code to reflect that

stop lying and misrepresenting things. You're not the president

it's voluntary, they can donate all they want. It's an open basket waiting for money to fall in.
to raise enough revenue, any meaningful revenue, getting the wealthy to pay a fair share .. the tax code would need to be adjusted. stop lying
again, define fair share. I've been asking you all that question for five years and still no one answers it, but uses the phrase all the time.

Exactly all they are doing is is pissing millions in the wind to failed liberal canidates like Tom steyer has done for a decade now, how come he just doesn't give it to the IRS?
dude, JB Pritzker in the illinios govener's race has spent over 180 million on his campaign. you don't think that money would help with the deficit?

idiot question ..

people take deductions made available by our tax laws - if certain taxes are raised people will still have lawful deductions and will take them.

look how many times Reagan raised taxes after he threw RW morons a tax reduction bone to keep the busy AND stupid.

Imbecile answer.
This has nothing to do with what the OP asked.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis - The Washington Post

By Jeff Guo
March 29, 2017
Even Republicans think the rich aren’t paying their fair share in taxes, but …
oh fking please. I don't want to hear what anyone other than you has to say about this. So what is fair? why can't you answer? you know what's fair in my book? someone paying the same percentage of the money they make. period end of fking story. why is it you believe they should pay more? for what exactly?

an example of in the long run would be Trumps Trillion dollar deficit never paying for the interest much less the debt .. in fact over the next 20 years the tax cuts alone add trillions more to the debt picture.
so, just a real quick question, if you think the taxes were the same, would there still be a deficit? Cause you know there was before he took office. Right? you knew that?

All told, the tax increases Reagan approved ended up canceling out much of the reduction in tax revenue that resulted from his 1981 legislation.

Annual federal tax receipts during his presidency averaged 18.2% of GDP, a smidge below the average under President Carter -- and a smidge above the 40-year average today.

FACT.
I don't know what Guber? I do know that there was a deficit before the tax cuts. You can't even agree on that. what a useless debater you are.

DEFICITS CREATE THE NATIONAL DEBT- there have been deficits under most presidents idiotboi ... youre not capable of a debate.
so you're conceding you can't debate the claim? spending is the issue not tax revenues. it has been problem by your own post for most presidents.

name the two presidents (modern day) that contributed the most to the NATIONAL DEBT

debate !

dude, JB Pritzker in the illinios govener's race has spent over 180 million on his campaign. you don't think that money would help with the deficit?

Micheal and the Unions raised that much and Illinois is still broke?

to piss away all of that cash on a political race is amazing to me. there's a man with his priorities in the wrong place. you know, he could have given that to the shortage in pensions. but nope tv ads many won't even watch. too fking sad the dems are that low.

FACT.

so you're conceding you can't debate the claim? spending is the issue not tax revenues. it has been problem by your own post for most presidents.

name the two presidents that contributed the most to the NATIONAL DEBT

debate !

Stop with that statist nonsense you know full well he was compromising with Tippy to get star wars and destroy the Soviet Union.

and they want to increase the amount we owe. It's hilarious while it's sad.

to piss away all of that cash on a political race is amazing to me. there's a man with his priorities in the wrong place. you know, he could have given that to the shortage in pensions. but nope tv ads many won't even watch. too fking sad the dems are that low.
In my world, all political ads should be free. No money in the political race at all. take away all of the incentives.

Also so many people are leaving Illinois because of their mess they probably will lose a house member with the 2020 census .

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?
Trump brags about getting out of paying taxes—real patriotic??

FACT.

debate !

Stop with that statist nonsense you know full well he was compromising with Tippy to get star wars and destroy the Soviet Union.

stats dont count because the Right loses on all counts ...

my bad

I swear the left don't know math at all. again, here is the revenue and here is the spending. the spending is more than most any other state, the revenue won't pay half of it and the left here want to increase spending again while they piss away money on tv ads. And they fking win every election cycle. what kind of dumb fks do I live around, is all I keep asking myself.

In my world, all political ads should be free. No money in the political race at all. take away all of the incentives.

No kidding you could pay someone minimum wage to make the commercials instead of paying someone 100 grand plus a year

debate !

stats dont count because the Right loses on all counts ...

my bad

No they don't because statist take it out of historical context.

Forum List

Back