Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

so, just a real quick question, if you think the taxes were the same, would there still be a deficit? Cause you know there was before he took office. Right? you knew that?

you dont know this Gomer -

All told, the tax increases Reagan approved ended up canceling out much of the reduction in tax revenue that resulted from his 1981 legislation.

Annual federal tax receipts during his presidency averaged 18.2% of GDP, a smidge below the average under President Carter -- and a smidge above the 40-year average today.

FACT.
I don't know what Guber? I do know that there was a deficit before the tax cuts. You can't even agree on that. what a useless debater you are.

DEFICITS CREATE THE NATIONAL DEBT- there have been deficits under most presidents idiotboi ... youre not capable of a debate.
so you're conceding you can't debate the claim? spending is the issue not tax revenues. it has been problem by your own post for most presidents.

name the two presidents (modern day) that contributed the most to the NATIONAL DEBT

debate !
why didn't you just post your position on it? which two, tell me. go for it. I'll look up your answer

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?

Hypocrites? Like the cons who complain about nanny states , but then line up for fema welfare after a hurricane comes thru?

Timmy doesn't understand the concept of FEMA being funded by the taxpayer. Fckn loon
Timmy doesn't understand much.
He thinks a onetime payment is the same as lifetime payments...he really doesn't understand context.

DEFICITS CREATE THE NATIONAL DEBT- there have been deficits under most presidents idiotboi ... youre not capable of a debate.
so you're conceding you can't debate the claim? spending is the issue not tax revenues. it has been problem by your own post for most presidents.

name the two presidents that contributed the most to the NATIONAL DEBT

debate !

Stop with that statist nonsense you know full well he was compromising with Tippy to get star wars and destroy the Soviet Union.

stats dont count because the Right loses on all counts ...

my bad

No they don't because statist take it out of historical context.

about the time I start to believe RW's cant get any damn dumber DABA BING ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you dont know this Gomer -

All told, the tax increases Reagan approved ended up canceling out much of the reduction in tax revenue that resulted from his 1981 legislation.

Annual federal tax receipts during his presidency averaged 18.2% of GDP, a smidge below the average under President Carter -- and a smidge above the 40-year average today.

FACT.
I don't know what Guber? I do know that there was a deficit before the tax cuts. You can't even agree on that. what a useless debater you are.

name the two presidents (modern day) that contributed the most to the NATIONAL DEBT

debate !
why didn't you just post your position on it? which two, tell me. go for it. I'll look up your answer

WAY TO DEBATE DIPSWITCH - YOU'RE EXCUSED.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Historically, the rich rarely do the right thing.

they always do the right thing .... FOR THEMSELVES.
Not in the long run.

an example of in the long run would be Trumps Trillion dollar deficit never paying for the interest much less the debt .. in fact over the next 20 years the tax cuts alone add trillions more to the debt picture.

Obama increased taxes and ran up ten trillion dollars in deficits.

Another one of his big failures, wasn't it?

Deficits are not caused by not taxing enough but by spending too much.

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?

Another 'I hate every, single liberal in America with such a passion' thread from Theowl32.

His rage and hatred is laughably sad.

My only hope here - that this guy never procreates.

Not in the long run.

an example of in the long run would be Trumps Trillion dollar deficit never paying for the interest much less the debt .. in fact over the next 20 years the tax cuts alone add trillions more to the debt picture.

ANOTHER MORON ^^^^^^^^ wants to debate.

tell ya what sport, go home and figure out the difference between debt and deficit and call jc - I'm not going to bother with either damn one of you idgets.

I don't know why the idiot Moon Bats bitch about taxes.

If they don't want lower taxes then all they have to do is send more money to the government. They don't have to participate if they don't want to.

Of course being the greedy little shitheads that they are they want lower taxes for themselves and higher taxes for other people.
/—-/ And how many libtards tell their accountants to find every deduction to lower their taxes?

Not in the long run.

To these idiots there’s nothing worse than letting people keep more of their own hard earned money. The horror

oh fking please. I don't want to hear what anyone other than you has to say about this. So what is fair? why can't you answer? you know what's fair in my book? someone paying the same percentage of the money they make. period end of fking story. why is it you believe they should pay more? for what exactly?
You didn't like my answer, because it doesn't fit in the limited space available in your mind.

Your mind is too narrow, and it's no surprise
If you fell on a pin, well, you'd be blind in both eyes

Not in the long run.

To these idiots there’s nothing worse than letting people keep more of their own hard earned money. The horror

So many illegals and welfare queens that vote for Democrats and they are not getting enough welfare. They need more money. Liberals hate lower taxes because it takes money away from the vile despicable welfare queens. A fate worse than death for a Liberal.

Not in the long run.

ANOTHER MORON ^^^^^^^^ wants to debate.

tell ya what sport, go home and figure out the difference between debt and deficit and call jc - I'm not going to bother with either damn one of you idgets.

Sorry Moon Bat but that asshole Obama raised taxes and then managed to run up $10 trillion in debt so don't tell the lie that lower taxes causes debt. In Obama's case higher taxes resulted in more debt.

Spending more money than you take in causes debt you fucking Moon Bat idiot.

Has Obama voluntarily paid more taxes than he owes? Nope!
HE would not whine like a little girlyman if his taxes were raised

Obviously he would, just like the left did when the SALT caps increased their taxes they squealed like stuck pigs. Fact is the left lies through their teeth about supporting higher taxes and refuse to pay one cent more than they owe.

Has Obama voluntarily paid more taxes than he owes? Nope!
HE would not whine like a little girlyman if his taxes were raised

Obviously he would, just like the left did when the SALT caps increased their taxes they squealed like stuck pigs. Fact is the left lies through their teeth about supporting higher taxes and refuse to pay one cent more than they owe.
You go from speaking about wealthy people like Obama , to ... the left.

I was unaware the left were the wealthy ones. Have a link for that?

Forum List

Back