Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

Their purpose isnt to pay more taxes... I bet they would all be pretty happy to see their taxes cut. But they are willing to buy into programs that they feel help make their communities and country better. So it isn’t as black and white as you try and paint it. If government cuts taxes at the detriment of something that they support them they will oppsose it. Not because of the tax cut but because of the effect of the tax cut.

[
so you just ignored my entire post. thanks. wow. way to go. guess doing discussions with you is useless.

again, you don't get to dictate answers. you don't even get to play prosecutor

Your mind is too narrow, and it's no surprise
If you fell on a pin, well, you'd be blind in both eyes

I didn't get an answer. just you responding isn't considered an answer. I asked you for what you thought was fair and you won't answer. why? why is that so hard when you have such conviction? hmmmm. 5k vs 50k and you won't tell me how that is equal?

Their purpose isnt to pay more taxes... I bet they would all be pretty happy to see their taxes cut. But they are willing to buy into programs that they feel help make their communities and country better. So it isn’t as black and white as you try and paint it. If government cuts taxes at the detriment of something that they support them they will oppsose it. Not because of the tax cut but because of the effect of the tax cut.
there is no logic in this post.

/——/ Define fair share then post the percentage the rich already pay. Go ahead and gather your notes.
already answered, and why would you want to mimic jc?

can't stand on your own you little, intellectual cripple?
/——/ Libs never define fair share and ignore what the top 10% already pay, you’re no different

oh fking please. I don't want to hear what anyone other than you has to say about this. So what is fair? why can't you answer? you know what's fair in my book? someone paying the same percentage of the money they make. period end of fking story. why is it you believe they should pay more? for what exactly?
You didn't like my answer, because it doesn't fit in the limited space available in your mind.

it wasn't your answer. not sure how you figure a link is your answer. I asked you why you thought paying the same percentage isn't fair? I even gave you the math and you ignored it. hmmmmm. why? why are you afraid to answer your own question? what is fair?

answered

again, define fair share. I've been asking you all that question for five years and still no one answers it, but uses the phrase all the time.

All the rich libs can pay all they want anytime they want. why don't they?
No one claims to have the magic number, but we all know the wealthy do not pay as much of a share of wealth as regular citizens do

Real Scrooges like that Dunce Child of Forbes, wanted a flat tax, as if that is fair. Fair to whom?

/——/ So with out a magic number you can screech pay your fair share with no possible end ever. Even at 100% taxation you’ll continue to demand their fair share.

The idea is they don't mind someone else being required to pay more. They do not willingly pay more themselves.

Why do you think they yell and scream that the amount of salt tax is such a big deal to those living in liberal paradise?

D'oh!! They ask that people with more pay more, and that includes themselves. They are asking to change the tax code to reflect that

stop lying and misrepresenting things. You're not the president
I take it you are not familiar with the U.S. tax code. Those with more money do pay higher taxes. So they are paying more money. Those that are on Democrat welfare fare pay nothing. No one needs to make changes to the tax code since they pay more to start with.

Or do you just want them to pay more then they are because you feel entitled?

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?
OF course they are speaking of paying more as a class. But you knew that. You're just being dishonest

How many hypocrites on the right volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare? How many ignorant people mistakenly believe they are wise as an owl?
You mean they are speaking of forcing others to pay more. They aren't willing to pay more voluntarily.

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?
OF course they are speaking of paying more as a class. But you knew that. You're just being dishonest

How many hypocrites on the right volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare? How many ignorant people mistakenly believe they are wise as an owl?
Except for the liberal darling Warren Buffet.

They love to trot him out so he can say he pays less taxes than his secretary but they never mention that he only takes 100 K a year salary.
Sure Warren says he thinks he should pay more taxes even though he was in court with the IRS for years over a 1 billion dollar tax bill.

If Warren really wanted to pay more taxes he would pay himself 10 million a year

But as usual dems are too stupid to do the math

The idea is they don't mind someone else being required to pay more. They do not willingly pay more themselves.

Why do you think they yell and scream that the amount of salt tax is such a big deal to those living in liberal paradise?

D'oh!! They ask that people with more pay more, and that includes themselves. They are asking to change the tax code to reflect that

I take it you are not familiar with the U.S. tax code. Those with more money do pay higher taxes. So they are paying more money. Those that are on Democrat welfare fare pay nothing. No one needs to make changes to the tax code since they pay more to start with.

The tax code is in dire need of an overhaul

You want it overhauled you are going to have to take that authority out of the hands of the millionaires in congress. No way are they going to agree to something that takes more of their money.

You want it overhauled you are going to have to take that authority out of the hands of the millionaires in congress. No way are they going to agree to something that takes more of their money.

Why would an overhaul take more of their money?

We need a fair and equitable tax code and that means either a flat tax or a consumption tax

We need a fair and equitable tax code and that means either a flat tax or a consumption tax
I guess you don't understand that they are they ones that wrote in most if not all the little niceties like exemptions, cost of computers,Internet hosting. They are the ones that wrote in all the things that people complain about Trump useing to pay so little tax. They themselves use these same things. Hard to talk people into giving up something that benefits them.

Flat tax or consumption tax is a great idea if you can somehow work out the problem of forcing someone to not buy new. Then you also have to develop a fair value guide for used and barter.

They can.

Have they?

We all tend to succumb to the temptation of responding to idiotic, rhetorical threads...don't we?

Well, another thread proving the liberals are nothing but bloated moronic hypocritical jackasses.

Just to recap. The lying stupid motherfuckers shout (get that?) for higher taxes. Their politicians they vote for promise they will raise them. They believe in it. They want it.

Yet, NONE of them voluntarily pay more when they can. Catch the last statement. NONE of them pay more, even though they can.

ALL of them take their tax deductions gleefully, then piss on the person or persons that enabled them to have tax deductions.

You have this jackoff above me acting like he made a point. Been a member since 2010, 40 total messages. So, he is very very careful with what he posts.

Here is a question. Why are liberals so fucking self unaware about their blatant double talk or hypocrisy?

I guess you don't understand that they are they ones that wrote in most if not all the little niceties like exemptions, cost of computers,Internet hosting. They are the ones that wrote in all the things that people complain about Trump useing to pay so little tax. They themselves use these same things. Hard to talk people into giving up something that benefits them.

Flat tax or consumption tax is a great idea if you can somehow work out the problem of forcing someone to not buy new. Then you also have to develop a fair value guide for used and barter.

Write offs for business expenses don't just benefit the so called rich.

Anyone who is self employed or owns a business can use them

Sssssh, most of them don't know what write offs are. That is number one. So, naturally they do not know they are allowed to write off business expenses too. They do not know that.

The ones that post here, have not actually worked for their money. Then again, you will have all of those other liberals that chant for higher taxes, write off business expenses.

Yes, they do.

They are such demented losers.

Yes they can. But people yell about those that use them complaining about the tax code. Take a look at those that pointed out that Trump used them and thought anyone who did not was not intelligent. They claimed it was just wrong. You want the tax code overhauled. Fine start with convincing those in congress to vote against their own intrests. Who do you think finances most of their campaigns? It is not the person that is not allowed to use write offs. It is millionaires and businesses. If you think that those in congress don't use those same write offs then you either have your head in the sand or have no idea of how the world works.

oh fking please. I don't want to hear what anyone other than you has to say about this. So what is fair? why can't you answer? you know what's fair in my book? someone paying the same percentage of the money they make. period end of fking story. why is it you believe they should pay more? for what exactly?
You didn't like my answer, because it doesn't fit in the limited space available in your mind.

it wasn't your answer. not sure how you figure a link is your answer. I asked you why you thought paying the same percentage isn't fair? I even gave you the math and you ignored it. hmmmmm. why? why are you afraid to answer your own question? what is fair?

answered

again, define fair share. I've been asking you all that question for five years and still no one answers it, but uses the phrase all the time.

All the rich libs can pay all they want anytime they want. why don't they?
No one claims to have the magic number, but we all know the wealthy do not pay as much of a share of wealth as regular citizens do

Real Scrooges like that Dunce Child of Forbes, wanted a flat tax, as if that is fair. Fair to whom?

/——/ So with out a magic number you can screech pay your fair share with no possible end ever. Even at 100% taxation you’ll continue to demand their fair share.

yeah, he posts that garbage response, a talking point response and yet he says what they are paying isn't fair. And then won't answer why it isn't fair. It has nothing to do with figuring out a percentage, it is a question on why you think what they pay isn't fair. And they won't answer. So, I will take their zero response as they agree the top do indeed pay their fair share. otherwise, they'd have an actual reason for why they think it isn't fair.

Last edited:
[
so you just ignored my entire post. thanks. wow. way to go. guess doing discussions with you is useless.

again, you don't get to dictate answers. you don't even get to play prosecutor

I didn't get an answer. just you responding isn't considered an answer. I asked you for what you thought was fair and you won't answer. why? why is that so hard when you have such conviction? hmmmm. 5k vs 50k and you won't tell me how that is equal?

so a response isn't an answer?

okay

Forum List

Back