Has any hypocrite on the left voluntarily paid more taxes, since they claim they want to?

[
so you just ignored my entire post. thanks. wow. way to go. guess doing discussions with you is useless.

again, you don't get to dictate answers. you don't even get to play prosecutor

Your mind is too narrow, and it's no surprise
If you fell on a pin, well, you'd be blind in both eyes

I didn't get an answer. just you responding isn't considered an answer. I asked you for what you thought was fair and you won't answer. why? why is that so hard when you have such conviction? hmmmm. 5k vs 50k and you won't tell me how that is equal?

so a response isn't an answer?

okay

/——/ So if you ask me the time of day and I say “mango.” Would you accept my answer? Just wondering.

[
so you just ignored my entire post. thanks. wow. way to go. guess doing discussions with you is useless.

I didn't get an answer. just you responding isn't considered an answer. I asked you for what you thought was fair and you won't answer. why? why is that so hard when you have such conviction? hmmmm. 5k vs 50k and you won't tell me how that is equal?

okay

LOL, nope. go to class and when the teacher asks for the answer to 2 + 2 and you say I have to go to the washroom, that's an answer to her question? hahahahahahaha can't make this shit up with you people on the left.

The tax code is in dire need of an overhaul
You want it overhauled you are going to have to take that authority out of the hands of the millionaires in congress. No way are they going to agree to something that takes more of their money.

Why would an overhaul take more of their money?

We need a fair and equitable tax code and that means either a flat tax or a consumption tax
I guess you don't understand that they are they ones that wrote in most if not all the little niceties like exemptions, cost of computers,Internet hosting. They are the ones that wrote in all the things that people complain about Trump useing to pay so little tax. They themselves use these same things. Hard to talk people into giving up something that benefits them.

Flat tax or consumption tax is a great idea if you can somehow work out the problem of forcing someone to not buy new. Then you also have to develop a fair value guide for used and barter.

Write offs for business expenses don't just benefit the so called rich.

Anyone who is self employed or owns a business can use them
Yes they can. But people yell about those that use them complaining about the tax code. Take a look at those that pointed out that Trump used them and thought anyone who did not was not intelligent. They claimed it was just wrong. You want the tax code overhauled. Fine start with convincing those in congress to vote against their own intrests. Who do you think finances most of their campaigns? It is not the person that is not allowed to use write offs. It is millionaires and businesses. If you think that those in congress don't use those same write offs then you either have your head in the sand or have no idea of how the world works.

Where did I ever say a tax code overhaul would get rid of legitimate business write offs?

You want it overhauled you are going to have to take that authority out of the hands of the millionaires in congress. No way are they going to agree to something that takes more of their money.

We need a fair and equitable tax code and that means either a flat tax or a consumption tax
I guess you don't understand that they are they ones that wrote in most if not all the little niceties like exemptions, cost of computers,Internet hosting. They are the ones that wrote in all the things that people complain about Trump useing to pay so little tax. They themselves use these same things. Hard to talk people into giving up something that benefits them.

Flat tax or consumption tax is a great idea if you can somehow work out the problem of forcing someone to not buy new. Then you also have to develop a fair value guide for used and barter.

Yes they can. But people yell about those that use them complaining about the tax code. Take a look at those that pointed out that Trump used them and thought anyone who did not was not intelligent. They claimed it was just wrong. You want the tax code overhauled. Fine start with convincing those in congress to vote against their own intrests. Who do you think finances most of their campaigns? It is not the person that is not allowed to use write offs. It is millionaires and businesses. If you think that those in congress don't use those same write offs then you either have your head in the sand or have no idea of how the world works.

Where did I ever say a tax code overhaul would get rid of legitimate business write offs?
You never did. I see you failed to understand that all the write offs used are written by congress. Once again you fail to understand that to change the tax code would go against what those in congress perceive as being in their best interest.

A flat tax would either do away with write offs or be a complete failure. Unless yo have a diffrent in outlook on flat tax then I do.

You never did. I see you failed to understand that all the write offs used are written by congress. Once again you fail to understand that to change the tax code would go against what those in congress perceive as being in their best interest.

A flat tax would either do away with write offs or be a complete failure. Unless yo have a diffrent in outlook on flat tax then I do.

You do realize that Congressman can own businesses don't you?

And a flat tax would not do away with write offs it would tax business income (profit) at a flat rate.

You do realize there is a difference between revenue and profit don't you?

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?
OF course they are speaking of paying more as a class. But you knew that. You're just being dishonest

How many hypocrites on the right volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare? How many ignorant people mistakenly believe they are wise as an owl?
My brother volunteered and died in war you fuck. Also, the number of conservative families that their kids volunteer for the US armed forces outnumber fucking liberals.

You equate paying more in taxes to volunteering for the armed forces, which American conservatives do.

Liberals are such wastes of blood.
right wing policies are nothing but gunboat diplomacy. no capitalism necessary.

And a flat tax would not do away with write offs it would tax business income (profit) at a flat rate.

You do realize that you are attempting to be right in spite of the fact?

We have a rate that businesses are taxed at. We have write offs.
You can talk in circles all you want but it does not make things diffrent.

You talk about a flat tax yet want to allow write offs. A flat tax as most understand it is you pay x amount. Period.

You tried to say that congress would not be affected by changing the tax code I showed you that you were incorrect. You are now saying that it is ok for them to use write offs. I have no problem with them using them but explain to me how they would not be impacted by changing the tax code?

Continue to run around in circles and I will eventually tire of trying to talk with you.

Has there been any public rich democrat like Pelosi or Feinstein or Kerry, or any moron that posts here done that?

They can.

Have they?

In fact, they do their best to hide their money from taxes...especially Warren Buffet and Bill Gates.....and the democrat politicians are even worse......

They can.

Have they?
OF course they are speaking of paying more as a class. But you knew that. You're just being dishonest

How many hypocrites on the right volunteer themselves or their children to fight in the wars they declare? How many ignorant people mistakenly believe they are wise as an owl?

You would be wrong...of course...

Does the Military Vote Really Lean Republican? | TIME.com

Various yardsticks suggest the U.S. military – or at least the officer corps, which accounts for 17% of the 1.4 million-strong active-duty force – leans Republican.
-------
But the U.S. military plainly tilts toward the GOP. That’s largely because today’s military is an all-volunteer force increasingly drawn from the Sunbelt, where the Pentagon has focused its recruiting efforts since the draft ended 40 years ago.

------------------
A Pew survey released last year showed post-9/11 veterans’ political leanings are the reverse of the public they’re serving: 36% describe themselves as Republicans, and 21% as Democrats; 34% of the public said they were Democrats, and 23% Republican. Six in 10 vets say they’re more patriotic than the average American.

The Few: Republicans join military 2-to-1 over Democrats

However, of those who do put on the uniform, Republicans outnumber Democrats by more than two-to-one.

You talk about a flat tax yet want to allow write offs. A flat tax as most understand it is you pay x amount. Period.

You tried to say that congress would not be affected by changing the tax code I showed you that you were incorrect. You are now saying that it is ok for them to use write offs. I have no problem with them using them but explain to me how they would not be impacted by changing the tax code?

Continue to run around in circles and I will eventually tire of trying to talk with you.

A flat tax is you pay X PERCENT of income and that percentage is the same for everyone

Flat Tax

A flat tax system applies the same tax rate to every taxpayer regardless of income bracket

[

okay

/——/ So if you ask me the time of day and I say “mango.” Would you accept my answer? Just wondering.

You cannot say mango. That is racist. The black people like eating those. Same reason we cannot say fried chicken, collared greens, pigs feet, ox tail, and of course mango.

I mean we cannot say monkey, cannot say colored, cannot say anything without WHITE liberals approval.

Remember when the NAACP demanded an apology from this WHIIITE actor for saying the word COLOR!!!!

Do you think any of those colored people even know what NAACP stands for?

The NAACP, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

Those people are a whole joke unto themselves. Everyone is laughing at them too, except for the white patronizing leftists. Who of course are always DOWN WITH THE CAUSE.

A flat tax is you pay X PERCENT of income and that percentage is the same for everyone

Flat Tax

A flat tax system applies the same tax rate to every taxpayer regardless of income bracket
I assume you did not read my last post very closely as I stated the same thing.
Ok so you want those on welfare to pay the same amount as a millionare.

You do realize that those that are on welfare are not going to support that? You do realize that most people are upset now that they did not get a large enough or a long enough tax cut? You perhaps understand that those who defend welfare are not going to support that? I have little doubt that those in minimal paying jobs are not going to support that.

What percentage do you want to tax at. Keep in mind that it has been proven that too high a tax will cause business to move overseas or leave profits out of the reach of the U.S. Millionaires will leave money in foreign banks where it will not be touched.

Now back to the original question. WHY WOULD CONGRESS CHANGE THE TAX CODE IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTREST?

Flat Tax

You do realize that those that are on welfare are not going to support that? You do realize that most people are upset now that they did not get a large enough or a long enough tax cut? You perhaps understand that those who defend welfare are not going to support that? I have little doubt that those in minimal paying jobs are not going to support that.

What percentage do you want to tax at. Keep in mind that it has been proven that too high a tax will cause business to move overseas or leave profits out of the reach of the U.S. Millionaires will leave money in foreign banks where it will not be touched.

Now back to the original question. WHY WOULD CONGRESS CHANGE THE TAX CODE IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTREST?
dude, can you try again in english? First off the poor don't pay federal taxes like people who earn a living. just don't. so your initial point is invalid.

Next, I want you to provide a definition of what is fair taxes. can you do that? I will state you won't.

Flat Tax

No you said everyone pays X amount

That implies that every pays the same amount not the same percentage. You do realize that people can pay the same percentage but pay vastly different amounts don't you?

I think 10% of all income regardless of the source is a fair tax rate.

So a person making 20K will pay 2K a year and a person making 2 Million will pay 200K per year

FYI that would also make the corporate tax rate 10% on all business income (profit not revenue)

Flat Tax

dude, can you try again in english? First off the poor don't pay federal taxes like people who earn a living. just don't. so your initial point is invalid.

Next, I want you to provide a definition of what is fair taxes. can you do that? I will state you won't.

Flat Tax

That implies that every pays the same amount not the same percentage. You do realize that people can pay the same percentage but pay vastly different amounts don't you?

So a person making 20K will pay 2K a year and a person making 2 Million will pay 200K per year

FYI that would also make the corporate tax rate 10% on all business income (profit not revenue)

But, but, but Maxdeath pays sales tax on his Modello and Bud Light. He’s a MAJOR contributor...just ask him.

Flat Tax

Oh I am sorry I did not realize that you were context challenged. I will make sure to make all posts very simple from now on.

So under that plan those just barely getting by would pay 10%. People like seniors that are relying on Social Security only. Someone that is having to rely on snap and other welfare. But those that have a large house, those that have other write offs are paying only 5 or 6% in actuality. Business has learned how to pay 0% thanks to write offs and reinvestment. It would only be worse.

Once again back to the original discussion. WHY WOULD CONGRESS VOTE TO CHANGE THE TAX CODE IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST?

Flat Tax

dude, the left don't understand math. they really think 2k = 200k.

Flat Tax

Oh I am sorry I did not realize that you were context challenged. I will make sure to make all posts very simple from now on.

So under that plan those just barely getting by would pay 10%. People like seniors that are relying on Social Security only. Someone that is having to rely on snap and other welfare. But those that have a large house, those that have other write offs are paying only 5 or 6% in actuality. Business has learned how to pay 0% thanks to write offs and reinvestment. It would only be worse.

Once again back to the original discussion. WHY WOULD CONGRESS VOTE TO CHANGE THE TAX CODE IF IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST?
dude, you need to post up some reliable statistics to make your argument. I haven't seen any yet. please post those.

Flat Tax

I hate to tell you this, Corky , but words mean things. Amount and percent are 2 entirely different things. That you can't grasp the definitions of the words you use has nothing to do with me.

10 cents on the dollar is not tough to do. Really are you going to starve on 9 dollars where you would be feasting on 10 dollars?

And congress doesn't benefit from the tax code more than any other person or business. Shit we foot the bill for everything Congress does. And the people that really run Congress would absolutely go for a flat tax and since it is the only fair way to tax income it is what we should be doing unless of course you want to abolish the income tax and move to a consumption tax

Flat Tax

Flat Tax

But, but, but Maxdeath pays sales tax on his Modello and Bud Light. He’s a MAJOR contributor...just ask him.
I pay taxes to states in every state I visit in the form of sales tax. I pay federal and state taxes on every road I drive on when I purchase a gallon of fuel. I pay road use tax every time I purchase a tire. I pay federal taxes every year.

Funny how that works out isn't it.

Forum List

Back