Has Anyone Noticed?,After Five Months As President, Donald Trump Hasn't Been Blaming Bush Every Week

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: :dance: :banana: Now isn't this what we want in a President? Not blaming any of the Bush's for an embarrassing mistake? After 8 years of Bush being accused of causing dozens and dozens of national and international screw ups, what a breath of fresh air we have now with our 67% Approval President Donald Q. Trump !!!:banana: :iagree: :party:

Trump blames Obama so much that when he tries to type "On my way" it autocorrects to Obama.

Trump blames Obama so much that when he tries to type "On my way" it autocorrects to Obama.
th

The two of you must be green with envy.

Lol! Liberals have blamed Reagan and Bush for every negative since WWII and now liberals are crying because Trump is blaming Obama? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

:2up: :dance: :banana: Now isn't this what we want in a President? Not blaming any of the Bush's for an embarrassing mistake? After 8 years of Bush being accused of causing dozens and dozens of national and international screw ups, what a breath of fresh air we have now with our 67% Approval President Donald Q. Trump !!!:banana: :iagree: :party:
You're right... now everything is Either Obama, Clinton, Dems, congress or the medias fault

You're right... now everything is Either Obama, Clinton, Dems, congress or the medias fault

Everything is, just relax while we destroy you people once and for all.

and to think they blamed Bush for when the economy kept collapsing in 2009? uhm,,,who was President in 2009 when the DOW crashed? and didnt it crash after the stimulus bill passed?

Lol! Liberals have blamed Reagan and Bush for every negative since WWII and now liberals are crying because Trump is blaming Obama? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

It's too funny that you would claim that the country was in no better shape in January 2017 than it was in January 2009.

TOO funny.

Trump's blame game:

He used the phrase four times in his marathon press conference on Feb. 16:

"As you know, our administration inherited many problems across government and across the economy," he told the assembled reporters. "To be honest, I inherited a mess. It's a mess. At home and abroad, a mess. Jobs are pouring out of the country; you see what's going on with all of the companies leaving our country, going to Mexico and other places, low pay, low wages, mass instability overseas, no matter where you look. The Middle East is a disaster. North Korea -- we'll take care of it folks. We're going to take care of it all. I just want to let you know, I inherited a mess."

Did Donald Trump inherit 'a mess' from Barack Obama?

I know the OP puts a great deal of effort into trying to be funny, but this thread doesn't make sense.

Bush isn't....

Oh, never mind.

I know the OP puts a great deal of effort into trying to be funny, but this thread doesn't make sense.

Bush isn't....

Oh, never mind.

Never mind is right!

Even Captain Obvious thought the senselessness of the OP was too obvious to bother pointing out.

Maybe Trump will blame Bush for that mournful time when John Wilkes Booth almost shot Jimmy Carter when he took a boat trip.

Forum List

Back