Has anyone seen Obama shake hands with a Muslim???

So you don't believe Muslims wipe their butts with their left hand???
Do a little f...king research for once... here let me help you!!
Recently a Soldier came back home from a long stay in Iraq and we got to talking. Yes the conversation took a downward spin. I believe someone was drinking out a water bottle and he said the people from Iraq would love that bottle. So of course I say “why”? Well I was told that they hate toilet paper. They say it is smearing! That is unclean! So instead they “USE THEIR LEFT HAND TO WIPE THE WASTE AWAY and use the water bottle to sprinkle the water on the just wiped area.

They Use Their Hand To Wipe? ? Learn Something New Today

Bush and Rumsfeld refused to put 400,000 pairs of boots on the post-invasion ground as advised by Shinseki; they fired his ass instead.

In 2007, Bush put 400,000 American, coalition, and mercenary pairs of boots on the ground.

healthmyths, :fu:

The military action was "mission accomplished" May 1, 2003 with exactly the right number of military

No, son, the pacification was not complete in May 2003, it was just starting, and the insurgency that followed lost any chance we had of making Iraq a solid, stable ally in the ME for the US.

The US had to put 400,000 American, coalition, and mercenary troops in the field in 2007 to beat down the insurgency.

We lost the peace, healthmyths, because we did not prepare as advised by General Shinseki.

You neo-cons lost us the war.

Research the Caryle group. Google "Bush Baker Carlye Group". The Bush family has extremely close business ties to the Saudi Royals - and so does Jim Baker.

Also, the only people allowed to fly in the USA directly after 9/11 were the Saudis, by order of President Bush.

Members of the Bin Laden family were allowed to leave without being questioned.

The OP attacks the Left, often when there is no substance, but he lets his side slide get away with far worse crimes. This is the problem with politics. People have more obedience to their party than their principals.

2w3q9fc.jpg

Bush and Rumsfeld refused to put 400,000 pairs of boots on the post-invasion ground as advised by Shinseki; they fired his ass instead.

In 2007, Bush put 400,000 American, coalition, and mercenary pairs of boots on the ground.

healthmyths, :fu:

The military action was "mission accomplished" May 1, 2003 with exactly the right number of military

No, son, the pacification was not complete in May 2003, it was just starting, and the insurgency that followed lost any chance we had of making Iraq a solid, stable ally in the ME for the US.

The US had to put 400,000 American, coalition, and mercenary troops in the field in 2007 to beat down the insurgency.

We lost the peace, healthmyths, because we did not prepare as advised by General Shinseki.

You neo-cons lost us the war.

Well I and the Harvard STUDY know that idiots that said our soldiers were terrorists as Kerry said, or that our Americans were cold blooded killers as Murtha said and idiots like YOU who don't think THAT had anything to do with encouraging the and don't f..king dignify the
unbelievable barbaric actions of terrorist using "insurgents"! These barbarians planted bombs on kids that blew up when OUR troops
handed out candy and YOU obviously think that was a righteous action by these barbarians!

I truly don't comprehend IDIOTS like you who continue to ignore the FACT the 1991 CEASE FIRE REQUIRED REQUIRED removal of Saddam!
And that idiots like you obviously weren't alive when 9/11 AND anthrax attacks occurred and NO ONE knew for sure that Saddam wasn't involved but we did know one thing for SURE! HE WAS VERY VERY happy that both events occurred!

Dumb f...ks like you don't seem to remember what these DEMOCRATS called for in removing Saddam!
Since you're too f...king lazy to look it up HERE Dummy read what they said!

BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

NOW you dumb fu...k explain those quotes away if you can???

Truly the most bizarre ODS thread ever.

Btw, Bill Clinton's lefthanded too. So is George H.W. Bush. And Ronald Reagan and Gerald Ford. And for that matter John Kerry and Al Gore and John McCain and John Edwards and Ross Perot.

Sooo.... you think 9/11 happened because Shrub interrupted the sinistra factor?

You should call this in on the Huckabee show.
He's lefthanded too.

By the other way sinistra still means left in Italian. In French it's gauche. None of that has anything to do with Muslims. Or O'bama.

"I've been Ayn Rand-ed; nearly branded
a communist 'cause I'm left handed;
that's the hand to sue.... well, never mind"
-- Paul Simon "A Simple Desultory Philippic (or How I was Robert McNamara-ed into Submission)"

aren't we talking shit here ? shit heads, shit-for-brains and real shitty muslimes like that dork bowing to another muslime ?
what makes this topic POLITICAL ??

So you don't believe Muslims wipe their butts with their left hand???
Do a little f...king research for once... here let me help you!!
Recently a Soldier came back home from a long stay in Iraq and we got to talking. Yes the conversation took a downward spin. I believe someone was drinking out a water bottle and he said the people from Iraq would love that bottle. So of course I say “why”? Well I was told that they hate toilet paper. They say it is smearing! That is unclean! So instead they “USE THEIR LEFT HAND TO WIPE THE WASTE AWAY and use the water bottle to sprinkle the water on the just wiped area.

They Use Their Hand To Wipe? ? Learn Something New Today

I served in the Middle East, and you are an idiot. Muslims are a very clean people. You think they don't wash their hands after wiping their ass? You think they are monkeys? Just how stupid are you that you think they don't use their left hands?

jzi55f.jpg

2zina0x.jpg

292886h.jpg

6f46q8.jpg

Last edited:

Btw, Bill Clinton's lefthanded too. So is George H.W. Bush. And Ronald Reagan and Gerald Ford. And for that matter John Kerry and Al Gore and John McCain and John Edwards and Ross Perot.

He's lefthanded too.

By the other way sinistra still means left in Italian. In French it's gauche. None of that has anything to do with Muslims. Or O'bama.

-- Paul Simon "A Simple Desultory Philippic (or How I was Robert McNamara-ed into Submission)"

I AM LEFT HANDED YOU dummy!
I'm pointing OUT the FACT that Muslims believe you should wipe your butt with the left hand!
Maybe you dumb f...k that's why they think American presidents are UNCLEAN! A billion people under their religious belief
say you should wipe your butt with left hand while squatting like a total barbarian!
And YOU think they don't think Obama is unclean? Yet Obama WANTS to be friends!

Italian language is derived from Latin "The romance languages"... All from Latin. dummy!
In 2007 the five most widely spoken Romance languages by number of native speakers were Spanish (385 million), Portuguese (210 million), French (75 million), Italian (60 million), and Romanian (23 million)
And the Latin word for "Left hand" is "sinistra"

Google Translate

The problem is people like you that obviously HAVE NO problem with statements like these that inflamed terrorists to kill 3000 more US troops by prolonging the IRAQ war
have a real problem because Obama and these Democrats didn't have and problem in ignoring these beyond the "water's edge" statements...

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

But let one little American raise a simple question like do the Muslims know Obama wipes with his right hand?

The quotes have nothing whatsoever to do with your question. They are valid topics of discussion. Your question is just plain weird.

He's lefthanded too.

I'm pointing OUT the FACT that Muslims believe you should wipe your butt with the left hand!
Maybe you dumb f...k that's why they think American presidents are UNCLEAN! A billion people under their religious belief
say you should wipe your butt with left hand while squatting like a total barbarian!

Italian language is derived from Latin "The romance languages"... All from Latin. dummy!
In 2007 the five most widely spoken Romance languages by number of native speakers were Spanish (385 million), Portuguese (210 million), French (75 million), Italian (60 million), and Romanian (23 million)

Google Translate

Every one of our Presidents eats/ate pork, an unclean animal by Muslims standards. And you think Obama's left-handedness suddenly makes a fucking difference?

You are digging yourself deeper and deeper into stupidity.

I am guessing but how many of you that like me are left handed USE your right hand and if that is more widely the rule, then
when a Muslim shakes hands with Obama right-handed is the Muslim aware of that "filthy" right hand replaces the "evil left hand"?

How stupid do you feel now? If you had spent a few seconds THINKING, you would have realized Muslims frequently walk hand in hand together. That means one of them is using his LEFT hand to hold hands.

And it took me just a few seconds to find Muslims holding FOOD AND DRINK with their LEFT hands.

So how in the ever loving FUCK does it get into your head that Muslims are all wound up inside that Barack Obama is shaking hands with his right hand?

This ridiculous anti-Obama shit is getting more and more stupid by the day. This is completely counterproductive. You completely destroy any credibility you have when it comes to actual bad things that Obama does that really matter. "Oh, this is the fucking idiot that thought Muslims are skeeved because Obama possibly shakes hands with his shit wiping hand."

Last edited:
Research the Caryle group. Google "Bush Baker Carlye Group". The Bush family has extremely close business ties to the Saudi Royals - and so does Jim Baker.

Also, the only people allowed to fly in the USA directly after 9/11 were the Saudis, by order of President Bush.

Members of the Bin Laden family were allowed to leave without being questioned.

The OP attacks the Left, often when there is no substance, but he lets his side slide get away with far worse crimes. This is the problem with politics. People have more obedience to their party than their principals.

2w3q9fc.jpg

OMIGOD! Bush is a Muslim!

You know you all are right and I am so wrong in thinking any of you had any shred of intellectual curiosity.
The majority of you that saw this as an indictment of Obama once again jump to his defense without any basis that I was
faulting ANY President especially a left handed like Bush,Clinton,etc...!

Once again this forum's never looks beyond a 30 second, sound bite since it appears most of you suffer from ADD!

I simply point out that the vast majority of YOU IDIOTS are ignoring a highly theocratic based group of people the MAJORITY of them that STILL wipe their butts with their fingers and like the totally short-sighted people you are you attack the messenger!

I'm LEFT HANDED! I was pointing out to idiots like most of you the perception of "infidels" like most of us are to people that still wipe their butts with their fingers!
Do you know see why I put this post up as an experiment in how the vast majority of people like those of you on this forum MISS the bigger picture because you can't see the details!

He's lefthanded too.

Google Translate

No shit Sherlock. That's what I just told you. I'm a cunning linguist. I think it just might be your own reading comprehension getting wiped with the left hand here. Your own sinistration is irrelevant to your point, as is this bizarre connection attempt between Muslims and Romance languages. As to "maybe why they think American presidents are UNCLEAN", your logic left out the back door (so to speak) since (a) by that logic they would think all non-Muslim (righthanded) wipers would be unclean, it wouldn't be limited to Presidents, and (b) since O'bama (and Bush I and Reagan and Ford) are/were ALL lefthanded, presumably they do it lefthanded, i.e. "Muslim-style". That's why I noted it looks like you just might be suggesting that Bush II, as the only righty recently and therefore the only recent POTUS who would be by your logic "unclean", was hit with 9/11 on the basis of what hand he uses to wipe his ass with.

Which reminds me and Joe Farah, Where's the Ass-Wiping Hand Certificate?? :lol:

By the way squatting is healthier for elimination than sitting. Lines things up better.

Coprophiliacs... sheesh. :cuckoo:

PS I'd be judicious about "seeing the details" considering how you're constructing your own sentences...

Last edited:
You know you all are right and I am so wrong in thinking any of you had any shred of intellectual curiosity.
The majority of you that saw this as an indictment of Obama once again jump to his defense without any basis that I was
faulting ANY President especially a left handed like Bush,Clinton,etc...!

Once again this forum's never looks beyond a 30 second, sound bite since it appears most of you suffer from ADD!

I simply point out that the vast majority of YOU IDIOTS are ignoring a highly theocratic based group of people the MAJORITY of them that STILL wipe their butts with their fingers and like the totally short-sighted people you are you attack the messenger!

I'm LEFT HANDED! I was pointing out to idiots like most of you the perception of "infidels" like most of us are to people that still wipe their butts with their fingers!
Do you know see why I put this post up as an experiment in how the vast majority of people like those of you on this forum MISS the bigger picture because you can't see the details!

Muslims are allowed to use toilet paper, water is merely suggested to be used as well for purity purposes.

Also, toilet paper can be expensive in many low income countries and water has traditionally been a method associated with cleaning ones self after deification. India utilizes the same social practice, and countries like Italy, and Greece it is common to use water as well.

I'm not really sure what your problem with all of it is?

Left hand is used in Muslim world to wipe instead of toilet paper and the right hand..
Remember, in Afghanistan, and throughout the Muslim world, Afghans use the right hand exclusively for all public functions. These functions include shaking hands, eating, drinking, and passing something to another person.
Using the left hand is an insult and, if done in the presence of many others, could bring shame to an Afghan.
The left hand serves a specific purpose – hygiene after the use of the toilet. Afghans will cleanse their hands immediately after. In fact, many consider the Western practice of using paper to be offensive, and question how paper can make one sufficiently clean. Some historians believe this may be the reason hand shaking is done with the right hand universally in all cultures.
Behaviors and Etiquette ? Physical Gestures: Head, Feet and the Left Hand

So being left handed and using toilet paper with my right hand do you think Muslims KNOW Obama is left handed and may also use his right hand with toilet paper??

Most people are totally unaware that Muslims as the above excerpt states "question how paper can make one sufficiently clean"!
So why would they think Obama being left handed would use his left hand with the toilet paper and not his right hand.
I am guessing but how many of you that like me are left handed USE your right hand and if that is more widely the rule, then
when a Muslim shakes hands with Obama right-handed is the Muslim aware of that "filthy" right hand replaces the "evil left hand"?

Again most people aren't aware that Latin is the the source of French,English,Spanish etc. and in Latin the word sinistra originally meant "left" but took on meanings of "evil" or "unlucky" by the Classical Latin era,

So, if you were left-handed or sinister, you were associated with evil. In time, sinister itself meant evil and threatening. EtymOnline said that sinister attained this meaning in the early 15th century. The OED supports this, writing that the first uses of sinister to mean malicious were:Behaviors and Etiquette ? Physical Gestures: Head, Feet and the Left Hand

So given the left hand is used in Muslim world instead of toilet paper BUT if a left handed person uses the right hand with toilet paper would not then the ritual of "right hand" shaking between a Muslim and Obama be difficult?

I don't 'get' this thread.

But I do want to correct one common misconception among many people.

While there is some Latin and French used in the English Language....

English is a Germanic Language. Period.

It's not even up for discussion.

Left hand is used in Muslim world to wipe instead of toilet paper and the right hand..
Remember, in Afghanistan, and throughout the Muslim world, Afghans use the right hand exclusively for all public functions. These functions include shaking hands, eating, drinking, and passing something to another person.
Using the left hand is an insult and, if done in the presence of many others, could bring shame to an Afghan.
The left hand serves a specific purpose – hygiene after the use of the toilet. Afghans will cleanse their hands immediately after. In fact, many consider the Western practice of using paper to be offensive, and question how paper can make one sufficiently clean. Some historians believe this may be the reason hand shaking is done with the right hand universally in all cultures.
Behaviors and Etiquette ? Physical Gestures: Head, Feet and the Left Hand

So being left handed and using toilet paper with my right hand do you think Muslims KNOW Obama is left handed and may also use his right hand with toilet paper??

Most people are totally unaware that Muslims as the above excerpt states "question how paper can make one sufficiently clean"!
So why would they think Obama being left handed would use his left hand with the toilet paper and not his right hand.

Again most people aren't aware that Latin is the the source of French,English,Spanish etc. and in Latin the word sinistra originally meant "left" but took on meanings of "evil" or "unlucky" by the Classical Latin era,

So, if you were left-handed or sinister, you were associated with evil. In time, sinister itself meant evil and threatening. EtymOnline said that sinister attained this meaning in the early 15th century. The OED supports this, writing that the first uses of sinister to mean malicious were:Behaviors and Etiquette ? Physical Gestures: Head, Feet and the Left Hand

So given the left hand is used in Muslim world instead of toilet paper BUT if a left handed person uses the right hand with toilet paper would not then the ritual of "right hand" shaking between a Muslim and Obama be difficult?

I don't 'get' this thread.

But I do want to correct one common misconception among many people.

While there is some Latin and French used in the English Language....

English is a Germanic Language. Period.

It's not even up for discussion.

I didn't even catch the OP's error claiming "Latin is the source of English" :cuckoo: Maybe that's why he's hung up on Romance languages...

To clarify, English is a Germanic language basically but not "period". We have a Romance superstructure thanks to the Norman conquest of the 11th century that made French the lingua franca of England, resulting in about 40% of our lexicography coming from the Romance languages, including the word language itself. Gradually the unwashed brought the old Englisshe back but it was changed forever. We ended up with a bigger stock of words than anybody, including lots of parallel words to say the same thing from those two different sources, which we often use for different degrees of refinement, e.g. piss from old English (Germanic), and urinate from French, even though they mean the same thing.

Just to flush this idea, the words left and right are Germanic, not Latinic.

Not that any of that has squat to do with wiping one's ass, or with Islam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back