Has anyone seen Obama shake hands with a Muslim???

In Islam, you as a common Man (forget women) are not allowed to interpret the Quran or any of their other Holy Books.

Actually, the exact opposite is true.

Get yourself beheaded for that. \\Unless you've gone through the exercises and disciplines that will allow you to interpret the Books.

Depends on what type of Islamic institution you are looking at, The more formal ones were codified via the needs of empire building, not due to theology. Self interpretation and application is a big part of classical Islam. It's called Ijtihad.

STFU to deflection; I won't tolerate it.

We lost the peace and the opportunity of a peaceful, stable ally in Iraq because of the neo-cons.

The UN only could approve an invasion based on SH's violations of the UN resolutions, not the Congress.

The neo-con Pubs and Dems who authorized an illegal invasion will be condemned in the histories of American foreign policy forever.

Bush et al are war criminals, and those who support them are accessories after the fact.

If there is a libtard on this Board that isn't a pathological liar and an idiot, I would like to meet him someday.
Look in the mirror, and you will see the Fluttering StutterClukk of the extreme right who is unable to defend her points without screeching and pecking and muttering to herself.

Yes, the invasion was illegal, and if you are supporting it, then, yes, you are an accessories to war crimes after the fact.

And, no, you will never be allowed to deflect without getting your beak smeared in your crap.
So do you think the 1991 Cease Fire was illegal also?

Don't put words in my mouth, you stuttering fluster cluck. :lol:

Typical far right reactionary loser trick.

Only the UN could authorize action under the Resolution, never the United States.

Now you know that facts and truth do not mix well for the neo-birds. If faux news does not report anything about it , someone else made it up.
Simple-minds are simply lead.

Bush and Rumsfeld refused to put 400,000 pairs of boots on the post-invasion ground as advised by Shinseki; they fired his ass instead.

In 2007, Bush put 400,000 American, coalition, and mercenary pairs of boots on the ground.

healthmyths, :fu:

Forum List

Back