Has barack Hussein Oblahbkah left a single ally standing?

Libs try to tell us how much other countries LOVE him...LMAO! How can anyone be so blind?

Those countries are not our friends. Obama has, however, managed to rebuild the relationship with our ACTUAL allies that Bush and the GOP tried so hard to destroy.

Libs try to tell us how much other countries LOVE him...LMAO! How can anyone be so blind?
The empty suit started out with his apology tour early in his presidency and it was all downhill from there.

The legacy of Oblahblah will be "the president who fucked up the entire world."

well , he did mess up the USA and he still has awhile to go !!

A lot can happen in another 1 1/2 yrs. I'm really concerned about what we'll be by then. Is ISIS really here in 15 states as they say? Does Obama care, or did he help them get here? Our open border with Mexico is clearly how they're getting here. I can't prove it, but I know our Military knows they're here.....and things could get pretty bad.

All we can do is pray this country and the world makes it through this disastrous presidency brought to us by courtesy of the radical left.

I think that if they are here they are probably in big cities . Plus , hey , with both parties in the USA allowing HUGE immigration both legal and illegal for [what] , 40 years , well of course they are here Caroljoe !! As far as mrobama caring , well I think that he cares about the success of his plan to hurt the USA !!

He'd be very disappointed if the country isn't bankrupt, or all the major U.S. cities haven't been burnt to ashes due to race wars, or the U.S. hasn't been brought to its knees by an enemy like ISIS, Iran or N. Korea.

Those countries are not our friends. Obama has, however, managed to rebuild the relationship with our ACTUAL allies that Bush and the GOP tried so hard to destroy.

And who would that be?
The silence is deafening.
More deafening: neither of you know who America's real allies are and want the U.S. to buddy up to the Saudi's, Egyptians, and Jordanians for the sake of Israel apparently. :cool:

I think that if they are here they are probably in big cities . Plus , hey , with both parties in the USA allowing HUGE immigration both legal and illegal for [what] , 40 years , well of course they are here Caroljoe !! As far as mrobama caring , well I think that he cares about the success of his plan to hurt the USA !!

They said Michigan is one of the states they're in...well no kidding! DETROIT???? I'm glad I live in a small town...hopefully there's less of a chance of something happening here. I'm just not understanding why Obama has said nothing about this. I have an idea why....just as he's said nothing about anything that's been going on lately.

And who would that be?
More deafening: neither of you know who America's real allies are and want the U.S. to buddy up to the Saudi's, Egyptians, and Jordanians for the sake of Israel apparently. :cool:

Israel has always been our ally...until Obama came into the picture. He's disrespected them from the beginning. The Saudi's, Egyptians & Jordanians are telling Obama that he's worthless. They don't agree with what he's doing with Iran. Do you think Obama cares?

And who would that be?

Israel has always been our ally...until Obama came into the picture. He's disrespected them from the beginning. The Saudi's, Egyptians & Jordanians are telling Obama that he's worthless. They don't agree with what he's doing with Iran. Do you think Obama cares?
Israel is our ally out of convenience. The last thing they want is for us to realize the middle east is an unfixable shithole and that beyond oil, there's no benefit towards us being there.

I'm happier with the Saudi's, Egyptians, and Jordanians (all terrorist hotbeds) being mad at us than our historically most important allies in Europe, the Americas, and elsewhere being mad at us.

hey , you from the U.P. Caroljo ?? Nice name by the way . Me , I'm from the UP but not there these last few years . Anyway yeah 'dearbornistan' must be a sight to behold !!

And who would that be?
Well, who are these actual allies that Oblahblah has rebuilt relationships with?

Oblahblah has basically taken a match and lit up the entire middle east. He was handed victories in two fronts, and somehow he managed not only fuck those up, he alienated our allies and managed to single-handedly enable a barbaric terrorist organization to take over large swaths of land in three countries. What a fucking disaster.

probably his homeboys in 'iran' and putins underlings in Russia . Maybe some tinpot dictators like 'chavez' successor [is it 'maduro'] , castro brothers in cuba and has held some séances with 'che' !! Just check the list of third world despots for more names !!

Forum List

Back