Has Biden created an adversarial relationship with the American people? Can he effectively govern with such a dynamic?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
We know for a fact he lost real America long ago but has he lost the majority of others standing on American soil in a short 12 months?
The fact that he can’t get ahold of the virus with all the vax artillery he has
All the systemic racism bullshit rhetoric he’s behind
The fuel costs
The global embarrassment in Afghanistan where he got 13 young Americans killed
The forced face diaper mandate
The forced vaccine mandate
The invite to millions of Mexico’s finest
The explosion of crime

It feels like and sounds like The People hate his guts….Can he reel this thing back in?

We know for a fact he lost real America long ago but has he lost the majority of others standing on American soil in a short 12 months?
The fuel costs
The explosion of crime

It feels like and sounds like The People hate his guts….Can he reel this thing back in?
Not only no, but fuck no.

Let's go Brandon.

I don't think most Americans like the big spending bills that Biden and the democrats are trying to pass. And people recognize that all that spending is feeding our inflation problem:

The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania ran the numbers to analyze what American households will have to spend in 2021 to maintain the same living standard from 2020 or 2019. Their analysis reports that “inflation in 2021 will require the average U.S. household to spend around $3,500 more in 2021 to achieve the same level of consumption of goods and services as in recent previous years.”

That ain't going to help his poll numbers, which weakens his position to govern.

Not only no, but fuck no.

Let's go Brandon.
But, but, but….”The Moderate Uniter”?
One would think that moderate governance could compel more citizens to take the jab, moderate governance would silence the “FJB“ chants around the nation…etc etc

Has Dump created an adversarial relationship with the American people?​

Can he effectively govern with such a dynamic?​

1639701010694.jpeg

many think so-----
1639701360083.jpeg

Do You Think So Too-------

:)-

Their analysis reports that “inflation in 2021 will require the average U.S. household to spend around $3,500 more in 2021 to achieve the same level of consumption of goods and services as in recent previous years.”

It seems I was not included in that; whatever you call it.

Having said that, I admit that I spend about everything I make at my job plus my social security benefits, month after month.

Since it is a fixed amount, my mortgage payments have not gone up in years.
My electric bill seems to remain about the same amount. Mainly because I turn off the lights when I don’t need them.
Gasoline has gone up a few cents, but this is well within my budget.
In short, I disagree with the article; as do millions of other Americans.

The fuel costs
The explosion of crime

~~~~~~
Considering that Joey Xi Bai Dung still has 3 years to go in his administration, 2022 losses of the Democrats will automatically make him a lame duck. There's no doubt he will use his Executive Orders to push his agenda, but it's up the the People to stop these insane and Anti-American edicts coming from Joey Xi and the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie Left.

The fuel costs
The explosion of crime

The short answer. No. Biden has not created an adversarial relationship with the American people. The Republicans and Trumpbots have. I mean lets take each of your points independently. The fact that he can't get ahold of the virus. WTF you talking about vax artillery. You numbnut Trumpbots refuse to get vaccinated, and now you want to complain that the virus is spreading? I mean you piss on my leg if you want to, but don't tell me it is raining. If you can't take the steps necessary to contain the virus don't flippin bitch about the spreading of the virus. And STFU with your stupid ass "studies" and claims that the vaccine makes things worse. It don't, it most certainly curtails the chance of death or hospitlization.

The systematic racism. Look, "Make America Great Again" was a slogan that was only slightly subtle, Trump is a racist, always has been, and most of his supporters are as well. If you can't see the difference of being a teenage black male being pulled over by police, and a teenage white male being pulled over by police, you have to have your head shoved so far up your ass you can't tell if it is raining or not.

Fuel costs? Well let me break the news to you, you are being hosed. Crude prices are lower than they have been in the past. Production on federal lands is higher than ever before. The Keystone pipeline was dead before Biden ever took office and it would have made gas prices higher. You are being hosed, and Biden has initiated an investigation. Besides, it take a country that is stupid as hell to export refined oil products, and we do. Hell, we export diesel. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Afghanistan? Are you serious. Trump negotiated with the Taliban. Trump said the Taliban would protect Americans. Trump left out the government of Afghanistan during negotiations. Biden's mistake was living up to the arrangement that dumbass Trump made. I mean there is a reason for that, sure your stupid ass would never understand it. But yes, it was a mistake. But I got to tell you, I don't give two shits for Americans stupid enough to still be in Afghanistan after having over a years warning of what was going to transpire. I would call it Darwinism in action.

The diaper mandate, the vaccine mandate. Yeah, don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining. Get the vaccine, put on the mask, and then get back to me. Inviting Mexico's finest? Well yeah, damn skippy, invite their finest. They are hell of a lot better future citizens than your stupid ass. But the stay in Mexico policy is still in effect. Much of Trump's border policies are still in effect. And besides, what the hell happened with that big "beautiful" wall?

And the explosion of crime. Tell me, what would you have Biden do about it. Declare martial law? Empower the FBI? Activate the National Guard? Oh wait, you are not interested in solutions. Hell, you like it. And that is what makes you a damn scum bucket. You just want to complain. But I am here to tell you, that Trump corporate tax cut, well it is probably the biggest driving force behind the increase in crime but you are certainly too stupid to understand why.

It seems I was not included in that; whatever you call it.

Having said that, I admit that I spend about everything I make at my job plus my social security benefits, month after month.

Since it is a fixed amount, my mortgage payments have not gone up in years.
My electric bill seems to remain about the same amount. Mainly because I turn off the lights when I don’t need them.
Gasoline has gone up a few cents, but this is well within my budget.
In short, I disagree with the article; as do millions of other Americans.

Are you saying you’re happy and the Crypt Keeper has done a bang-up job for Americans
OR
Are saying Bidens not Trump and your feeling aren’t hurt so you don’t mind taking it up the ass from this administration?

The fuel costs
The explosion of crime

Nope...
He is Beyond Horrible

We totally get it…Trump owns you but you should probably be told…Trump isn’t your president.
Nominee ,,,.,.,.,.,Joe Biden.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., Donald Trump
Electoral vote /././././306 /./././././././././././/.232
Popular vote/./././81,268,924 /./././././././74,216,154
Percentage////.////././ 51.3%.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,. 46.9%

2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

I know

The short answer. No. Biden has not created an adversarial relationship with the American people. The Republicans and Trumpbots have. I mean lets take each of your points independently. The fact that he can't get ahold of the virus. WTF you talking about vax artillery. You numbnut Trumpbots refuse to get vaccinated, and now you want to complain that the virus is spreading? I mean you piss on my leg if you want to, but don't tell me it is raining. If you can't take the steps necessary to contain the virus don't flippin bitch about the spreading of the virus. And STFU with your stupid ass "studies" and claims that the vaccine makes things worse. It don't, it most certainly curtails the chance of death or hospitlization.

The systematic racism. Look, "Make America Great Again" was a slogan that was only slightly subtle, Trump is a racist, always has been, and most of his supporters are as well. If you can't see the difference of being a teenage black male being pulled over by police, and a teenage white male being pulled over by police, you have to have your head shoved so far up your ass you can't tell if it is raining or not.

Fuel costs? Well let me break the news to you, you are being hosed. Crude prices are lower than they have been in the past. Production on federal lands is higher than ever before. The Keystone pipeline was dead before Biden ever took office and it would have made gas prices higher. You are being hosed, and Biden has initiated an investigation. Besides, it take a country that is stupid as hell to export refined oil products, and we do. Hell, we export diesel. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Afghanistan? Are you serious. Trump negotiated with the Taliban. Trump said the Taliban would protect Americans. Trump left out the government of Afghanistan during negotiations. Biden's mistake was living up to the arrangement that dumbass Trump made. I mean there is a reason for that, sure your stupid ass would never understand it. But yes, it was a mistake. But I got to tell you, I don't give two shits for Americans stupid enough to still be in Afghanistan after having over a years warning of what was going to transpire. I would call it Darwinism in action.

The diaper mandate, the vaccine mandate. Yeah, don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining. Get the vaccine, put on the mask, and then get back to me. Inviting Mexico's finest? Well yeah, damn skippy, invite their finest. They are hell of a lot better future citizens than your stupid ass. But the stay in Mexico policy is still in effect. Much of Trump's border policies are still in effect. And besides, what the hell happened with that big "beautiful" wall?

And the explosion of crime. Tell me, what would you have Biden do about it. Declare martial law? Empower the FBI? Activate the National Guard? Oh wait, you are not interested in solutions. Hell, you like it. And that is what makes you a damn scum bucket. You just want to complain. But I am here to tell you, that Trump corporate tax cut, well it is probably the biggest driving force behind the increase in crime but you are certainly too stupid to understand why.
I’ll rip your retarded ass and make you look like the ignorant fool your are when I get home and have some more time to spend on you. Stand by

Some posts need repeating

Forum List

Back